See this piece of shit? It pisses me off. I just did the math and this is the greatest ripoff ever

See this piece of shit? It pisses me off. I just did the math and this is the greatest ripoff ever.
I'll explain.

I'M WAITING

In the box is 2400 donuts.
The cost of this massive fucking pile of donuts is $2600

A single dozen of Krispy Kreme donuts is 8$.
A dozen contains 12 donuts.
If you were to buy 2400 donuts, that's 200 dozens.

>WHAT IS CARRIAGE AND PACKAGING CHARGE PER UNIT, RETARD????

IF YOU FUCKING BOUGHT 200 DOZENS OF DONUTS, THAT WOULD COST YOU $1600
1600 SMACKEROOS FOR ENOUGH BOXES TO FILL A ROOM
WHERE DOES THE THOUSAND GO??
FUCK OFF, YOU DONT NEED A THOUSAND DOLLARS TO MAKE A BOX AND SHIP A BOX OF DONUTS

>$8 per 12
>2400 donuts is $2600
>200*12 = $2400
wait a minute

>WHAT IS ONE-OFF DESIGN AND PACKAGING CHARGE, RETARD???

Yeah hello Krispy Kreme?
>Yes, this is Krispy Kreme, how can I help you out sir?
I want 200 dicen donuts
>Oh you want our gigantic box special?
Nono, I just want 200 individuals wrapped boxes and please deliver them straight to the basement

looks like an autist's dream bowl of cheerios

THATS THE POINT, A DOZEN DONUTS IS CHEAPER THAN THE NUMBER OF DONUTS IN THE PACK
UNLESS YOU'RE BUYING GOLD ENCRUSTED DONUTS WITH PLATINUM SPRINKLES DONUTS DONT COST OVER 12$ A DOZEN
YES BECAUSE A FUCKING BOX OF DONUTS MADE OF INEXPENSIVE CARDBOARD WOULD COST OVER $500

It looks like diabetes in a box.

>unironically mad that a novelty product costs more per unit than the normal product

Dude they need a truck just to deliver the box to you, you have any idea how expensive that is?

How is the box not sagging
How are they even holding it

right? My sides!

I keep wondering who or what could eat that much before they go bad?

DOES IT COST 500$?
GOING BY YOUR LOGIC I COULD ACCEPT THAT A BOX COULD COST 500$ TO MAKE, IT DOESNT COST 500$ TO TRANSPORT A BOX OF DONUTS
IT COSTS $4300 TO MOVE 7,400 LBS OF SOMETHING ACROSS A STATE

My company worked at a charity event and donated 2000 doughnuts. There are plenty of ways this could be practical.

>$500
Where are you getting this number from?
It's a $200 difference according to The combined total of boxing the donuts and then shipping them is probably $200. You have to realize how much material is being used to make the box.
Stop having a fit over something that will never be sold again.

How many amerifats can you feed with that? My guess is 3.

>>WHAT IS THE CHARGE FOR HIRING A TRUCK AND DRIVER TO DELIVER DONUTS THAT TAKE UP A FRACTION OF THE SPACE IN THE TRUCK BUT MUST BE CARRIED ALONE, MEANING THE COST CAN'T BE OFFSET BY ADDITIONAL LOADS COLLECTED LATER, RETARD?

>donated
>not donutted
LET ME RESTATE THE MATH
200 DOZENS IS 2400
EACH DOZEN IS 8$
8*200= 1600
THE DIFFERENCE IS 1000
IF THERE'S A 1000 DIFFERENCE, YOU CAN HYPOTHETICALLY STATE THAT HALF GOES TO BOX MAKING HALF GOES TO TRANSPORTATION
TRUCK DRIVERS MAKE ON AVERAGE $21.74 PER HOUR
THE DISTANCE FROM AUSTIN TO HOUSTON IS ALMOST 3 HOURS
THATS $65
KRISPY KREME PROBABLY SUBSIDIZES THEIR OWN TRUCKS SO THE COST TO HAVE A TRUCK DELIVER THE DONUTS TO ANOTHER CITY IS NEGLIGIBLE

kill yourself

LUV U X

>WHERE DOES THE THOUSAND GO??

The 4' x 8' x 1/2" lexan window on the box? That plus 2400 donuts is actually not that bad of a deal famalam.

do americans really eat this?

you guy are allretarded. point is why would they buy it when they could get the same product and quality and quantity cheaper?

maybe its cheaper than picxing them all up themselves but that is assuming kream is delivering anyways.

For a snack.

Can eat 3600 if I'm hungry.

The people that would buy this giant box wouldn't have the desire for the same amount of donuts in smaller boxes. It's a grand presentation for a special moment or whatever. If you can't understand that then there's nothing I can say to you other than you're wrong because you don't understand it.

See this piece of shit thread? It pisses me off. I just did the math and this dumbest thread ever.
I'll explain.

No you won't faggot.

This OP reminds me of the /loudposting/ guy but way more of a faggot

A novelty that costs $1000 more than the actual product. I MIGHT be okay with this if they have all of their staff on deck to make them as fast as possible to ensure they're all still fresh, but I somehow doubt this is the case. It's probably two poor, minimum-wage donut slaves working for two or three hours nonstop.

Why did you just cite someone using bad math instead of checking the math yourself?

IT CAN BE A BETTER DEAL IF YOU BUY THEM INDIVIDUALLY
THATS WHAT I MEAN

Cost of truck and gas. Cost of driver and people to deliver it. Maybe even having someone to stay at the event to present it amd help serve. Cost of someone to design the box. Cost to make the box. Im sure im missing other costs here for something like this.

You know what pisses me off more than the ridiculous price? The (((diversity))) in that pic

Oh holy shit yeah, I don't give a fuck what race a companies staff are but I cringe and get disgusted when they have to have every colour pictured.

Black people can't hold donuts?

I can genuinely say I've never seen a black person eat a donut

$8 for a dozen
a dozen = 12
2400 = 200 x 12
$2600 for 200 dozens
2600/200 = 13
Each individual dozen costs an extra $5 in the 2400 box.
5 x 200 = 1000
The total price difference between being the world's fattest man and ordering 200 dozens of donuts and being the world's fattest man and ordering 2400 donuts at once is $1000. This does not take into account potential "baker's dozen"s, where you would get a 13th donut added for free to a dozen.
Regardless, OP is a fag because he is getting mad at a donut merchant for selling donuts in a matter of their choosing in a country where free market allows them such a right.

>
Holy fucking shit, turbonerd. You still have to fucking steer.

That's a $500 box, you see. Much more study than other cheaper boxes.

How would one reach the inner rows of doughnuts?

With a doughnut hook, of course.

You either live in a very homogenous population or you don't personally know any black people.

The product is a novelty. As several anons have said, it's more expensive because of that. If you want efficiency and a better bang for your buck, just order the smaller boxes. they're not going out of style, and they'll never force you to buy the bigger box. I don't think the big box is even for sale through normal means.

It's like those fancy restaurants that charge 500 dollars for a burger because some rich aristocrat farted on it with truffle dust and gold shavings. It's for people who like that novelty, but I'm more than free to enjoy a 2 dollar burger at wendy's.

>how do i fucking math
jesus christ

Ya

Cost of you fucking off maybe?
All you've listed are meme costs

Ignoring delivery costs:

Someone has to design the box's construction
Someone has to design the box's graphic print
Someone has to make each of the pieces of the box
Someone has to assemble the box

All of that shit costs money (involving even engineers to design machinery to do all that shit) which normally can be spread out over the cost of 100,000 regular boxes

This is one box with all the same base costs as 100,000 normal boxes, the only difference being materials for the construction and assembly.

for his parents sake, I hope op never learns how much wedding cakes cost.

Idiots in this thread that don't realize they would still need to provide boxes and delivery if you ordered 800 dozen. Basically this is a huge ripoff and I think we all know who is behind it.

This is some advanced autism. You're either underage or mentally deficient.

im with u op

They were tricked by the sugary jew.

Autism