Can I be a good writer if I'm a sheltered white guy with no meaningful life experiences or relationships?

Can I be a good writer if I'm a sheltered white guy with no meaningful life experiences or relationships?

Of course. What do you think most writers are? Normal? Niggers? Chads?

It's a head start if anything. Don't go traveling to syria because you think you'll become enlightened in some way afterwards, unless of course it is truly in your soul to need to go to syria. Good art is just excavated portions of the artist. Yea I know I'm being cliche

youll get a following like dfw

Most legendary authors are.

Most legendary authors are not beta-bitches

and no legendary author has ever posted a Pepe to Veeky Forums

>schop
>neetstache
>marx
>adam smith
>stirner

You do not need to leave your room. Remain sitting at your table and listen. Do not even listen, simply wait, be quiet, still and solitary. The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked, it has no choice, it will roll in ecstasy at your feet.
Franz Kafka

These are all autists worshiped by pinko faggots and modernist cucks. They're the foundations of everything wrong with the modern western society. It's like saying that GG Allin was a good musician because he was legendary.

yet...

Lovecraft was. Just write something bizarre from the depths of your imagination.

Not true. Steinbeck did in '51.

yes only if you read a shit ton of books though

If I'm to take your question at face value, then no. You and people like you have never and will never be "great" writers. Nothing that you end up writing will ever be meaningful or insightful, let alone just worth reading. It most likely will be nothing but shallow, self-indulgent garbage unfit even for a coffee table.

People read for either esteem, escapism or affirmation. Just learn what people find 'smart' (usually math and science with dense prose), what people desire (usually just romantic and financial success), and what people's opinions are (so you can parrot them back), and you can sell a million books.

Pic related impressed a lot of people by writing something that looked difficult to read and understand, therefore making the reader feel smart when they walk around telling everyone how wonderful a novel it was.

This is mean.

>dfw you put completely nonsensical parables in your novel simply because idiots will argue over what they mean and in doing so build controversy, generating free marketing

Yes.

What will prevent you from being a good writer is the fact that you're frogposting on Veeky Forums about how you don't think you can be a good writer

Yes, but not if you go to Veeky Forums. Sorry.

can you suck a good dick if you never sucked ?

I like you user

I've always held that practice makes perfect, that unless you're constantly writing, you damn well won't get better.

It may not necessarily take having experience outside the home to be a good writer, but maybe stepping outside could provide better material for writing. And I don't mean a walk in the park. That's mundane. But actually speaking with people and seeing how they live has generated more characters than I could have ever imagined. I mean, you LITERALLY can't make up some of the shit.

Bisexual man here. No, you can't.

Why would being white make you less likely to be a good writer?

get tested

can I suck your dick ?

Have you ever been sucked?
Already have. They said I had some of the traits but I wasn't diagnosably autistic.

But Infinite Jest has spawned zero discussion...

Some of fhe most celebrated poets have been weirdos who held unrequited love for some chick half their life. If you think you need to be a normalfag to write you're totally mistaken. If you've ever been friendzoned by someone far above your level you're ready to start.

Pynchon might have. Not legendary, but...
Tao Lin maybe too.

I think he meant STDs

Being sheltered and having "no meaningful life experiences" can be meaningful. A lack of relationships can also be meaningful. You can be a good writer no matter what.
Your opinions and experiences can only influence who you are, use them to create something that is special to you, not to others. You can only be wrong when it comes to facts, you are always right when writing.

If you aren't able to find meaning in your experiences or relationships then probably not.

Have you never heard of Emily Dickinson? She would literally have been a Veeky Forums neet had she been alive today

No, it's definitely impossible. Please never attempt to write again

She also wouldn't have become an amazing poet if she had been alive today.

yes

no, only very social black women with lots of meaningful relationships will write the great novels of the future
this is fact