G-guys..? I'm on the West Coast of the U.S

g-guys..? I'm on the West Coast of the U.S.

Pretty concerned now... where should I move to? Thinking New Zealand.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/photos/technology/fukushima.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

new zealeand doesnt allow commiefornians unless you're a manlet with hairy feet

>Fukushima: The extinction-level event that no is talking about
>The...quake hit on Tuesday
>Tuesday

Well 5 and a half years later and I'm still waiting for my """"""extinction level event"""""".

You should stay where you are and not infect other ideologies with your retarded babbling.

We dont want you

The Fukushima disaster was probably second only to Chernobyl for the worst ecological disaster in history.

400 quadrillion gallons of sea water have been permanently ruined by the radiation.

I personally moved away from the West Coast back in 2011 just to keep my family safe.

Meh, that's nothing really.

>Fukushima
>worst ecological disaster in history.
It's not even close.

Shut the fuck up.

Oooooooooo got em

the red lines are pretty ^.^

are they... life lines?

>Fukushima radiation map
>Scale in cm

Hmmmmmm.

Distance from geiger box where it goes BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEP

The radiation finally made it to the west coast. With a very sensitive gamma ray spectrometer you can even detect it from the background.

It's like 0.3 Bq per cubic meter. This correspond to 0.3 atoms decaying every second in a cubic meter of water.

The only way we are able to detect it is because it's a very specific isotope.

In fact the fukushima radiation is proving to be a boon for oceanography as it makes a useful radiotracer

1 the first rule of Fukoshima is:
You DO NOT talk about Fukoshima!

2 you need to move at least 100miles inland

You'll get more radiation standing in the sun for 15 seconds than Fukushima

that must be why they are all wearing suits.

That's not a radiation map. Iirc It's a map of tsunami wave height.

Christ you're retarded.

New user here. I did not even think to question that. Checked and verified - thanks!

it's radioactivity waveleght dumass

radioactivity isnt a wave pringus

Are you dumb, look at the entire left half of the light spectrum

Wow, so wavelenghts of a few dozens cms, doesnt that leave me in the fucking radio wavelenghts??

>Scale of map goes from 0 to 2.4 metres
>Corresponds to radio waves
>Somehow is a map of radiation wavelength
Kys pls

Also:
>Radiation is somehow mitigated by having land in its path
Die in a fire

>Radiation is somehow mitigated by having land in its path
"Mommy, what is alpha radiation?"
"Go back to school son you irritating little shit"

>Alpha Radiation
>Travels across the entire Atlantic
Try again

Huge coral reefs are dying right now. The polar caps are melting. The rainforest is being cut down. The fish and birds are dying from plastic and mercury ingestion and contaminating all the food chain with it. But yeah, some grams of radioactive material dissolved in a literal sea is the worst ecological disaster ever.

I knew it was a troll when you said you moved, by the way, just posting it here so other hippies don't actually believe you.

just give it time to alter local sea temperature and change the underwater currents, and eventually changing the jet streams and bringing the ecosystem to a complete shutdown.

Don't start talking about fukushima radiation as an extinction level event when you don't even know how much uranium is in the oceans.

Seriously, it is basic as fuck.

>New user here. I did not even think to question that. Checked and verified - thanks!

There is a REASON that this particular graph is commonly mis-classified as a radiation map, as opposed to a wave height map...

Someone is trying to do a anti-PR on nuclear power, and japan.

>I personally moved away from the West Coast back in 2011 just to keep my family safe.
yeah i used to go in the beach in '11-'12. after that summer 4 years ago i grew a third arm and i don't fuck with that ocean shit no more.

>wavelength in cm
>Gamma, x rays, and ultraviolet wavelengths are orders of magnitude smaller

Really makes you think

>it's radioactivity waveleght dumass

AHAHAHA

This phaggot thinks that microwaves are ionizing.

point at him and laugh.

If you guys in California want something to worry about, look up the diablo canyon power plant. It's basically the Fukushima plant in California and it's really underprepared for earthquakes

"It was a plot created by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) immediately after the Tohoku earthquake in March 2011 showing the wave height of the tsunami that followed."

snopes.com/photos/technology/fukushima.asp

I just really hope you're trolling because it would be sad to think someone could be this dumb.