ITT: post yourself and yourshelf

ITT: post yourself and yourshelf

haha you look like a girl

I thought so too at first, but then I saw his legs.

i want to lick the filthy insoles of mira's sandals while she says irritating garbage

That's fucking Mira new meat

It's a dude?

is a tranny dumbass

She honestly, at this point in time

is more Veeky Forums than Veeky Forums currently is. If you don't want it to be this way, you can change it. But you won't.

It's sad

How the fuck should I know? It's not like he's taking a dick pick

holy shit

she's not Veeky Forums dude she's some 5 who got uplifted by tao because he had to pick at least one aspiring poet memester internet quirk-o-girl

do you think she'd hold a fistful of my hair and force me to kneel and undo the fly of her jeans with my teeth

mira if you read this i want you to spit in my mouth, you're talentless

>>she's not Veeky Forums dude she's some 5 who got uplifted by tao because he had to pick at least one aspiring poet memester internet quirk-o-girl

That's more Veeky Forums than Veeky Forums currently is. It used to be more, but it's currently not.

It will not improve.

>do you think she'd hold a fistful of my hair and force me to kneel and undo the fly of her jeans with my teeth
>mira if you read this i want you to spit in my mouth, you're talentless

She got published at the very least. You haven't even tried. This fact alone makes her more literature related than the shitposts you shat

Bitch laughed her ass off too many times

this reminds me. anyone ever see the Webm of that girl dildoing her asshole on the floor at the library the. someone walks by and she just shoves it up her as and pulls down. her skirt and sit back at the desk

she is 0% Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums has at least some people who read at least some books, so she is less Veeky Forums than Veeky Forums

in fact she is pretty much negative Veeky Forums. being published doesn't mean anything necessarily. she was literally completely interchangeable with a thousand other girls like her that tao lin could have chosen. he is selling a brand, weirdo postironic poetry, to people who buy it for the sake of buying it, not to actually read it.

>This fact alone makes her more literature related than the shitposts you shat

are you some beta white knight? do you want her to be your gf?

>she is 0% Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums has at least some people who read at least some books, so she is less Veeky Forums than Veeky Forums

You have a caged dick hard on for this girl and it's not endearing. Veeky Forums was at one point in time, above her caliber. Not it is below it. And you just have to get used to the fact you too, are part of the problem.

>in fact she is pretty much negative Veeky Forums. being published doesn't mean anything necessarily. she was literally completely interchangeable with a thousand other girls like her that tao lin could have chosen. he is selling a brand, weirdo postironic poetry, to people who buy it for the sake of buying it, not to actually read it.

see the above

>are you some beta white knight? do you want her to be your gf?

I'll white knight all night it's fun as hell.

Would you mind adopting a tripcode? Please?

Why are you here? No other poster contributes less than you do.

Yes, get a trip please.

"No"

wtf i hate books now

So hot! Man, how I love some Zizek.

Kek'd.

Fuck, I remember having a remote like that. Anyone else?

Are you kidding me with those fucking sandals?

what a tiny woman. her whole body is the size of 3 War and Peaces. And why is this doorway on such an angle? my god

I'm saving this

>What is your preferred body type?
>About 3 War and Peaces.

remember the distance showed in a mirror is twice the distance from the object who is reflected.
perspective is also applied here.

Who gives a shit

not the people who dont care to make fun of something when no basis

You are no fun

I don't get it

I fucking hate hipsters so much

I hate people like you more who moan about hipsters.

stfu mira

Dat parallax gap

luisa?

No

I don't know much about this bitch, why does she get memed here?

You probably have a terrible opinion and so does current Veeky Forums.

Previously, it had a right to judge her. At this point this board is am embarrassment and fumbles and can't.

All I know really is that she made Selected Tweets or whatever the fuck it's called.
That's really meme tier but I don't understand why she gets posted

>That's really meme tier but I don't understand why she gets posted

Veeky Forums as it is now obsesses over women on twitter more than literature. That's why.

she gets posted because she's a girl and she's close to the age of the posters here and she also has a slight connection to lit because of tao

Makes sense

I'm moderately annoyed whenever I see people like you griping about hipster hate

Too bad

I don't hate you for it, though.

Read any good books lately, hipster?

I just started seeing these images today. what is the origin of this dank maymay?

Shit tier comics, pseud tier books, go fuck yourself.

>pseud tier books

Almost at current Veeky Forums's third grade reading level, should be perfect.

wtf do you expect she's a girl

If her work is shit because she's a woman what's current Veeky Forums's excuse for pumping our failures and denied publishing and not having authors post on it anymore

Oh right because it's filled with talentless shills

I love it

I'm on your side pal, Veeky Forums is literally, unironically worse than her in every way. More annoying, contrarian, sophistic, more pseud.

I want to lick that.

you mean the william james?

Ever stick your nose into a girl's gooch and buttcrack while her panties are all bunched up in there and it kind of smells bad but you like it anyway?

Hey what are those penguin classics on the bottom shelf?

The smell arouses me desu. I get rock hard just by being near a pussy, like when I am kissing her thighs.

Zizek.

i hoped this is real :-(

Knaaaaawledge

Original.