My girlfriend...

my girlfriend, who is studying physics (3rd year now) is about to take personal lessons from her professor to ''improve her grades''.

he's young, good looking, ripped as fuck, owns a car and lives by himself in his bachelor pad.

she's about to see him twice a week, once in his cabinet and once in his apartment.

should i be worried? are professors of physics something to be afraid of? i won't end up cucked, r-right?

You gonna get cucked son!

Is she good-looking?

Anyway, I never heard of anyone getting private lessons from their fucking professor of all people. I think it's even illegal in my country. Sounds super dodgy to me.

Looks like the only way to get her back is to pursue a PhD in physics.

If he does, he would get fired. He wouldnt risk it, we aint living in the 60s anymore. Besides, a teacher should never tutor a student at their own home like that barring certain circumstances. I'm genuinely inclined to believe you're not in the US, you're outright lying, or you're talking about a community college. Either way, you should report that shit, definitely not appropriate or within the school rules (for your teacher) regardless of intention.

>should i be worried? are professors of physics something to be afraid of? i won't end up cucked, r-right?

With that im pretty convinced you're outright lying.

>young, good looking, ripped as fuck
>personal lessons for improving physics

oh he's gonna improve her physic alright ;)))

>Is she good-looking?

i don't know, you tell me

no

exactly, because teachers never fuck their students. just like married people never fuck around. you fucking moron, you should kill yourself.

lol you've been hitting the Veeky Forums bong too hard mate

and no

If he's white then she's going to get colonized and love every second of it

>should i be worried? are professors of physics something to be afraid of? i won't end up cucked, r-right?

it's already over

lool bro shes not good looking which means shes probably self conscious, and we all know the self conscious bitches are the wildest sluts

Hahaha -273,15/10 hahahahahahababab ha

>i

You have to be over the age of 18 to post here

Yeah, she's probably getting fucked. Enjoy being a cuck OP.

Hahahahaha

mate. i got news for you.

things happen in the real world.

i've seen university teachers pull the dodgiest shit imaginable in terms of funds and money and they were blatantly open about it. they might not as open about pulling student pussy, but i see no reason these guys wouldn't do it. morality certainly isn't a factor and getting caught is rarely going to be either.

i mean, i would guess that more often than not it's a win-win situation. the prof gets some action, the student (who is an adult, after all) gets some kind of benefit - grades, superior tutoring, whatever it is. i would guess most teachers aren't sexual freaks or abusers either and most are going to be fairly hygienic. and as long as the student has no reason to go public, there really is no case. mutual exchange of goods, the way humanity has always worked.

I bet he already collapsed her wavefunction a couple of times.

Yeah don't trust your whore OP. Shit like that is always inappropriate. I don't know if you could tell the school but you have to get him back somehow.

You already are cucked my man. You should strangle her with a piano wire.

not OP, but i have a question

i'm a carpenter, is it possible for a professor of physics to be better at fucking than i am?

ask if you can get "lessons" too

>He wouldnt risk it, we aint living in the 60s anymore

not sure if trolling

Hes fucking your girlfriend. There is no debate here.

Move on to something better son, shes done.

>are professors of physics something to be afraid of?

you tell me

sounds like bullshit

he's probably lecturing at least 30 people and he chooses one to "improve her grades" and tutors her at his home?
sounds like some made up tv garbage ,but if it is happening then yes, he's going to make a move on her

Don't let her OP or go with her. If your gf needs extra help that means she's not the top of her class, meaning that his interests are not academical. Besides I'll do the same thing once I became a physics teacher. You're gonna get cucked OP.

Nice body. Only con if the face. Would fuck her/10. Prepare to get cucked OP.

8/10
would poop in pooper

Kek.

Of fucking course. We're pros ripping her hymen continuum.

If it ever gets out he's risking his career. There's that too.

Wtf I love Feynman even more.

*become

you are fucking retarded if you believe profs go around giving free tuition hours. they are either already fucking or he will definetely try to fuck her.

I had a really cool guy as one of my early physics professors. He was super GQ, played to classical music while we did labs and loved to talk sports.

Enter this chick I'd known since my first engineering class who said her life long love was chemical engineering which I heard her saying two semesters later was actually physics.

She's hot. American-Lebanese, tattoo sleeve on her right arm and also very smart.

Her downfall? Really fucking annoying to talk to and had zero sense of humor.

Long story short I found out she's been nailing him, probably since they had met in STEM club, as she was the President and he was the Professor sponsor.

Not to discredit her; she's intelligent, more so than I am. And I'd totally fuck her but a) she wouldn't fuck me for SURE and b) all I would do is fuck her, I find her personality to be the bane of my existence.

To wrap this up, the newer generation of science doers are not closeted weirdos, they're sexy people. So yea, she's gonna fuck his brains out. Sorry, bro.

>l-let me tell you about why asian woman love white cock

>[Feynman] liked to [...] sleep with the wives of friends
Einstein was fucking his cousin and Feynman was cucking his friends?? Why are physicists such sexual deviants?

Yeah my supervisor was nailing undergrads on the regular, you're fucked.

>science and math board
>people thinking saying 7/10's aren't hot.
>pic relatd

>Woman says she's not cheap
>Sleeps with a different guy every other week.

Dude, as long as she thinks you won't find out, she'll do it. If you want to keep her, you put a leash on her and become paranoid.

A physics teacher was fucking my cousin back in school and he was a manlet while she was over 6'0.

Physics swag is real.

>he's young, good looking, ripped as fuck, owns a car and lives by himself in his bachelor pad
Why is a mathematician teaching physics?

No

There's nothing wrong with it op. My girlfriend has to stay at other guys places now and then. It's a trust thing. I know she wouldn't cheat on me. She said she doesn't even like sex, so that's an easy question. Just trust her.

she has a hideous face, if anything he'd be doing you a solid

>Being this much of a gullible sod
I feel sad for you.

I feel sad for you.

post picture of the professor or it never happened

seconded

>owns a car and lives by himself in his bachelor pad
OP you fucked up your details. everyone over the age of 15 can fit that criteria. that's not fuckworthy, that's baseline.

fix her eyebrows. dye her hair another color and change the haircut

-9999/10

Trips tell the truth. Don't forget schrodinger ate a lot of pussy he even waited for a 14yo girl to become 17 so he could fuck her.

Top Kek

What am I looking at

My professor gives me private lessons, reviews the bullshit I write and come up with and directs me to what I should be reading. In return I review the bullshit he does and hold lectures occasionally. Does he want my boipusc?

Nah. You must be one of his top students so he wants to be your friend. You're the son he always wanted.

He wants that co-author of papers pussy.

Physicists aren't faggots.

are u a qt

Just start lifting you fag, getting ripped is the easiest part.

Given pic related I'd say you just ripped this from some video. Nice bait thread.

sauce?

fucking lel 10/10 thread

Reverse search it, how do you think I got it?

OP is probably trolling but anyone here who thinks professors won't fuck students hasn't actually been through university.

Just means she is fucking other people on the side.
Its nothing weird plenty of girls do it for grades.

>she's about to see him twice a week
nothing unusual here
>once in his cabinet
regular procedure
>once in his apartment
This is where the fucking will take place.

Seriously, inviting your students to your home is a huge red flag, especially if it's a one-on-one situation.

>blog post that has nothing to do with science or math
kill yourself

kek'd so hard

Underrated

He's about to teach her the torque of her ass in reverse cowgirl