>the absolute state of bitcoin cash
youtube.com/watch?v=hLtkx-xKaKQ

Attached: cashie.png (1163x644, 1.24M)

>Bcash

Attached: Capture.jpg (965x577, 103K)

poor, deluded corecucks will always be jelly

LTC will flip BCH this year, just watch

your soyboy CEO of litecoin doesn't even believe in it, lmao

Attached: 1521508569525.png (511x896, 378K)

didn't realize that girl's ass was a man's bald head until i clicked on the image.

i don't hold either but what do you think they are jealous of? this looks like shit.

Why is it so easy to laugh at cashies?

BEECASH

Attached: sFQ7WuLgygrw_kNjSn1SQGNCLEhNQuzQLZeQZRMV3eo.png (427x768, 223K)

>colored coins

what the fuck is this nigger talking about

So you edited out a 30+ hour conference to make it look like Bitcoin Cash lecturers are only slightly more eloquent than Luke-jr and one meg greg.
Corekeks are becoming desperate af

Attached: 1515623272106.png (3026x1024, 239K)

All bcore cucks ever do is talk about bcash. why are bcore cucks so utterly obsessed?

Wow that thumbnail. I thought the girl wasn’t wearing pants

Told some user who posted his blockfolio to move his $3000 bcash stack into LINK

I hope he listened

tfw 20 BCH, 35k LINK.
Eggs, basket

This propaganda is kind of disturbing

ITS BITCOIN CASH YOU FUCKING RETARDS I FUCKING KILL YOU

His memefolio wasn't as strong as yours

But I envisioned him making it with 6k LINK and a strong hodl

BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH

Are there actually people supporting bcash or are they all paid roger shills? I mean even if i hated blockstream there are several better coins out there to support. Bcash is just scammy as fuck and pretty old tech anyway.

It wouldn't be fun if he didn't react so much. Most people learned this in middle school.

>67 IQ

Were You expecting more of cashies?

Attached: image.png (1500x800, 277K)

>even if i hated blockstream there are several better coins out there to support.
Nope, unless you believe reddit shills
> Bcash is just scammy as fuck and pretty old tech anyway.
Nothing scammy about it and it's the best tech if you have a basic technical understanding of cryptos

Here's a good summary of the top 10:
>BTC
Can't be used as a currency, it's a bank settlement layer now
>Ethereum
Sort of like "crypto-petrol" - valuable due to its utility, but it's maintained as a utility crypto and not as a currency, so it's no competition
>Ripple
Centralized bank coin which questionable real-world use. Could be a good investment, could be a terrible investment, but most of us can't really know
>Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin as originally envisioned, the best security model (non-segwit PoW blockchain), can scale beyond PayPal levels on chain without any centralization risk, and there's plenty of time to figure out offchain scaling if Moore's law begins to fade.
>Litecoin
BTC's testnet. Ropsten coins cost $0, which is also LTC's real price. No distinctive qualities and less secure than BCH due to SegWit. Founder had insider info about coinbase listing (his brother worked there) so he accumulated and dumped at ATH, retard followers still shill it on reddit despite major losses in exchange for pats on the back (ultimate cucks)
>EOS
Valued in billions of dollars, nothing to show for it (yet)
>Cardano
Valued in billions of dollars, nothing to show for it (yet)
>Stellar
Created by the same retard who coded Mt.Gox, making it vulnerable to script kiddie attacks. Yes, newfags, Mark Karpeles bought it from him when it was already hacked.
Also broken economic models, zero incentive to hold, lacklustre development efforts.
>NEO
Garbage security, one malicious node can take down 8 others. Could be easily shut down if anyone was interested in doing so. Also built-in KYC is a joke for a cryptocurrency that's supposed to overtake BCH
>IOTA
Non-existent security, made up for with centralised snapshots, literally hundreds of bugs found since inception, toxic devs who threaten bug-finders with lawsuits instead of fixing security holes, and tons more, don't even get me started

Attached: 20748159_670393819830512_2985969430950402841_o.jpg (1365x2048, 284K)

>hurrr bcash is the only useful crypto
imagine being this deluded

>BTC's testnet. Ropsten coins cost $0, which is also LTC's real price. No distinctive qualities and less secure than BCH due to SegWit. Founder had insider info about coinbase listing (his brother worked there) so he accumulated and dumped at ATH, retard followers still shill it on reddit despite major losses in exchange for pats on the back (ultimate cucks)

I like your approach on coins.

Could you give us a summary on your top 10 coins. I know you may type a lot but damn that was a good summary.

Attached: 1520096191737s.jpg (119x125, 3K)

Official Veeky Forumsness & Trading server
Good trade Ideas, undervalued opportunities, share charts and technical analysis.
Also has professional daytraders (from BitMEX) so keepp things in the right channels, dont spam general with memes or you will be banned.
discord (dot) gg (slash) YCfs7be

Attached: 11-13 long position.png (466x508, 39K)

0/10 arguments
Thanks. There's not much to type here, the only two useful blockchains are ETH and BCH, period. ETH as the place for dev innovations, and BCH as the currency.
Tokens however, can be valuable as they're niche products and not some pathetic attempts to overtake the top coins that are doomed to failure.
LINK doesn't need to be a coin, but it's still super useful (ignoring the retarded memery here), supply-chain coins could be super-useful (but all of them are chink scams at the moment), Binance coin is technically a gimmick and it's overpriced as of the last pump, but it made economic sense to hold when it was smaller. Cindicator is a cool project, also overvalued though.
I hold:
1. BCH for obvious reasons
2. LINK in desperate hopes for more publicity
3. Universa because it has the best shill team on the universe and I can see it pumping heavily. Not a fan of its utility, but I see moneymaking potential
4. OMG. If second layer solutions work, OMG will 100x and BTC will 5x at best. No sense in holding BTC when I can have OMG, I only own a few but it's a good hedge
5. VALID, SMARC - I don't even know what these do but I'm a member of some whale groups that negotiate huge discounts at pre-ico-s so I jumped in and will probably dump for a profit once these hit the exchanges
6. TaaS - a hedge fund for cryptos. They've been doing a better job trading than I have so it's a good hedge against my own carelessness
7. ETH for obvious reasons
8. Byteball - not a fan of dags, but I got some from the airdrops and I like the UX
9. REX - bought at 1/6 ICO price on Etherdelta hoping that it will get listed and 100x, got burned

Attached: e6cfc0321c7f6329876ea7205c8176e2.jpg (236x354, 15K)

What do you think about NANO and Waves?

Agreed with all of this user.

Attached: 1521994365773.jpg (249x249, 8K)

>Nano
DAG-s are just not as secure as blockchains and have questionable economic incentives. The ingeniousness in bitcoin is that it's structured in a way that everyone being selfish and greedy makes the network secure and consensus guaranteed. It's just not the case with DAG-s.
Also, RAI was shilled here @ 2000 sat and I bought a ton of it, downloaded the wallet and it crashed on me every 10 seconds. The code was worse than my highschool projects and I'm not even kidding.
They've improved a ton but I don't see a less secure network overtaking the major PoW blockchains.
>Waves
Honestly, my research is lacking here. I like the UX (I've used it a couple of times) and it's fast and has nice throughput. But I can't see it succeeding without a large dedicated community, and I don't see where this community will come from.
With BCH, it has all the Bitcoin OG-s from scientists (Gavin Andresen, Peter Rizun, Emin Gun Sirer) to early adopter billionaires (Roger Ver, Craig Wright, Calvin Ayre even) - so they have a much better publicity from the start, much better connections, infinitely better marketing budget and the interest of all top researchers in the sphere. I think projects like Waves and Steem will simply fail to compete, even if they're strong on the technical front

Ok, thanks for your input. If you still have time i would like to know your opinion on Elastic (XEL).

Haven't checked this one in a while, they seem to be in a competitive niche, but probably a top 2 technical team in it (RLC has lots of Phd-s on the team) but Elastic has better marketing.
I think it's a super cool science project, but I can't see this being profitable for their company. That goes for Golem, RLC and SONM too.
This doesn't mean that the token won't pump. If you have the whole day for yourself and can track the progress of all 4 supercomputer teams you can buy and sell at the right moments pretty easily, doing the smart man's daytrade (get news off Slack/Telegram, buy, wait for normies to read the news about the news, dump, buy one of the others, repeat).
However I don't know anything about their technical progress. I don't have a lot of time during the day so the only ICO-s I entered recently were SMARC, VALID (because of huge whale discounts) and I filled my max contribution in Fabric token (because of the low cap and rumored exchange listings for a quick flip).

Attached: b81ddf5a0f84dadf745528fea5578dcb.jpg (600x859, 145K)

Cool, thank you again. Would like to know your opinion on more tokens/coins but you probably dont have any time left. So, good night.

Sweet dreams, brah, we're all gonna make it

Attached: 1518471808019.png (645x773, 122K)

i thought the chick on the right was wearing a leotard from the thumbnail, but then i realized it wasn't her ass but a guy's bald head

I especially like were Roger was saying the best way for a corrupt government to take over crypto and then he showed this chart.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 3.46.43 PM.png (1656x934, 1.17M)

I agree. Litecoin is way more promising than this phoney chinese counterfeit called bcash.

Nope, Litecoin is same as core more bloated scam coins that will be dying off in the near future, invest at your own risk.

0/10 arguments