What are the best foods to make for a man that comes home after a long day of honest labor?

what are the best foods to make for a man that comes home after a long day of honest labor?

muh steak

Idk, as a good housewife, managing a budget is important. I think he'd be mad if I bought expensive simply cooked meat like that, at least on average

Whatever he tells you he wants when you ask him what he wants for supper before he leaves for work.

>Reinforcing gender roles

>shilling the Jew agenda

If I like a certain way of life why should I not live it just because it's traditional?

おそろしい娘だね

>gender roles
Gender is a social construct, user.

What if your spouse doesn't want to live that way? Why would you want a spouse with such a weak constitution? A housewife is basically a pet.

Forget about Schlomo. It's a thing they do all over the internet. Your husband goes out and works hard, and he appreciates a home cooked meal when he arrives home. He works hard to provide a place to live, and he appreciates you making it a home.

Quick! How many genders are there?

>What if your spouse doesn't want to live that way?
that's circumstantial? why not seek out a spouse that wants to live a similar lifestyle to you?
>Why would you want a spouse with such a weak constitution?
idk what you mean by that. Why would that imply a weak constitution?
>a housewife is basically a pet
What a stupid thing to say. try to justify your statements before looking down on others.

Only one that matters.
Shemale.

Gender is just an idea put into use through years of societal conditioning and evolution that we just made up, so however many we want and feel comfortable with.

Degenerate, stop trying to wreck other peoples families.

Sandwich
Blowjob
some form of affection and validation

In the order.
it's not hard

>You break your back at a 40+ hour a week job for too little pay
>Wife cooks a little, maybe does the dishes
>Enjoys being pampered in the lap of luxury being a lazy cunt

nigga why would you want to support a vapid cunt's toxic existence? make that bitch get a job ffs

jay leno going the liberace route i see

I'm not the man/provider in this scenario. And the reason I think this dynamic is valuable is
1. I simply prefer domestic life. I'm not lazy, I'm educated and have worked but it's not my passion
2. children. I don't think public options for raising children and no stay at home parent is nearly as healthy or good an option. obviously if the kids are grown up and we are still a working family I agree that the dynamic is no longer justified, and I'd try to get work. but the husband would still be the provider because he's had decades to build his career.

>Letting women cook

Wait a minute I just checked and that's a man

how else would she be that cute?

How do I get someone to do that for me?

t. 80 hours a week worker

Nicely explained

Thanks.

Gender is a made up concept made to describe your relationship with your sex not an identity
The reason scientists can't prove someone is born the wrong gender is that gender has no biological basis, it's just a concept

There is plenty of work you can do from home if you have free time and the safety net of your husband providing
I know raising kids is not easy but finding a couple hours a day to build something isn't that hard

but literally every time we do research it suggests that we can. don't get me wrong, this isn't enough to call it core science, but it's so fucking consistent.

Go away Schlomo. No one cares about your Jewish agenda...

Someone still has to do the dishes and cook dinner, tho.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind being the housewife in the relationship. I'm a guy btw.

Definitely. And why do you think this is mutually exclusive from being a housewife?

its a made up word that describes how comfortable you feel being a man or a woman, its not a choice, you can only be the one you where born as.
You know what safe spaces used to be? safe space is when in group therapy like for drug addicts you are allowed to say anything and you cant be judged for it and somehow liberal college students changed it to the place where people i dont like cant come inside and nobody is allowed to say something i dont like
so yeah bullshitter bullshits

Here's a foolproof guide to gender:
>male
>other

You can't go wrong.

If you work from home you arent a housewife though

>transgender brain doesnt match the standard layout for their birth sex

that and i was born with a female brain are two completely different things

d-do you think the numbers at the end of the paragraphs denote the year?

it counts if you wear an apron and you're the submissive one in the relationship

i dont?

literally fucking reddit in here. this is the first time this board has triggered me

I know right. I've been reading in awe. I'm going to bed,this is too much for me.

Arguing with libcucks and Jews is pointless. They want to destroy the traditional household. They know that both parents working causes a divide, and single parent households encourage mental illness. They do not want us to be strong, proud, and happy. It is much easier to control the general population when they are afraid, confused, and delusional. Raising a family is a noble thing to do. You are not sacrificing a career, but rather devoting yourself to the one thing that is most important in this world, which is your family. Your family is the future. Do not let these people destroy the future for their own gain.

I'm only here because of that schoolgirl (male) pic.

Something made with love
Nah honestly, what I appreciate is somethung hearty involving a combination of meat, carb, veg. Stews and the like are good because you can have them cook through the day, and have them ready in the evening. Beef boeg, bigos, gulash, and jamacian curried goat are all lovely. Also try to vary it up, and be creative, as even the best food every day would get boring.

There's a wide variety of opinions in here, you have to be more specific.
Inb4 you think Veeky Forums is a pol safespace

I hope whatever mod catches this shit threads ban you all permanently.
If I'm lucky, you'll be obliterated by an oncoming car during your morning commutes also.

>bf beats me if i don't make steak and chips once a week
:(

In his defence that's really fucking easy to make

That's hot.

Yeah but sometimes I forget, well I mean I don't forget much these days but I used to.

>"dreck"
Oh man, I haven't seen someone use that word in a long time. Fun times in Shrekchan.

Anything with a blowjob at the end. Swallow.

> pic related
> only way he could cook was with a mouse on his head
> laments about women cooking
*tip*

Cook cheap meat in the crockpot. You can start at noon, and it will be hot, fresh, and done when he comes home from work, even if he had to put in extra hours. Stews and chuck roasts, chicken thighs, or whatever meat was on sale.

Pasta bakes and other casseroles are tasty, rice is always a super versatile carb, and roasted vegetables in winter, or grilled ones in the summer will help balance it out.

Or, you can just ask your husband what his favorite meals, meats, and flavors are. Come up with a list of ~30 dishes and cycle them around and always strive to improve them, try and find inspiration to add new dishes or twists to this menu.

I work everyday but when I get home I go full domestic mode. My boyfriend is mostly a meat and potatoes guy. If it was up to me I'd eat a sandwich for dinner but he enjoys traditional so that's what he gets. I don't care, it makes me happy to see him enjoy my food.

I frequently do burritos with fresh beans and sour cream with few sides
the different meats are his preference though I tend to go based off whats on sale!
Burgers with fresh buns (if you live close enough to the bakery) along with garlic fries are also a hit
Crispy pan fried chicken breast with alfredo pasta

As long as the meal is homey and the rest of the house clean, it's pretty easy to make sure that you're doing your part as the house spouse :)

He'd enjoy more you bringing home a girlfriend to share with.

Is this a personal or hypothetical question?
Ask him what he likes, dingus.

Wish I had a girlfriend who tried to do nice things for me (even if she was a dingus).

Looks like the beatings are working.

>well I mean I don't forget much these days
beating justified

Something good and healthy.
Make sure there is enough fiber.

It doesn't have to complicated, if you stick to the formula of one meat, one or two veg and a bread then you can't go wrong.

My main thing is I just want the meal ready around the same time every day. I'd rather eat a pbj and milk at 6 then have to wait around till 8 for a feast

tolerance everybody, so why exactly do you hate muslims so much? what does it matter to you if muslim women prefer to live at home

Nice try Jew...

>she
>cute

The title of the image is literally "Everyday life with a not-so-cute girly boy"

the idea of a not cute girl trying her hardest is very cute

A fair point.

Why the fuck do you think anyone cares
Get a life.

slow cooked meat of some kind, rice or potatoes depending on the meat and his preference, a simple salad, and some decent wine and/or beer. can't go wrong with that
>tfw will never be a house husband to a qt thicc gril

her

a heart stew that includes beans, swede, turnip, potatoes, carrots and any other vegetables at hand
occaisonally meat
and occasionally a dumpling

>tfw you will never have a waifu to make you a stew after a hard day

Pussy.

Trotskyism

Reading all these responses is so disappointing. I have a stay at home wife. She goes to school and stays home as a home maker. I make enough money working a physical labor job, foundryman, to support our family. We have a six year old daughter. Seeing their faces when I get home and smelling what's for dinner walking in from outside is one of the highlights of my day. She makes an excellent crock pot meat loaf. I also enjoy when she cooks ribs. She made quinoa burgers yesterday.

You're doing good work user. I'm in the same situation, just a different career and different number of kids. my wife once suggested maybe she should work as well, so I made her price out how much she would make versus how much would be spent on child care. I also made her read stories of things that happened to kids in the care of complete strangers. She thinks there's nothing in the world she could do to better our children's lives than be a stay at home mom now. We can't guarantee our children will grow up happy and functional members of society, but it is our duty as parents to give them the best possible chance we can.

>Foundryman
Is this the 1960's?

Sure sounds like you are giving them the best possible chance. It's rare in this day and age.

Wish it was, senpai.

Until the 20th century the wife was always working unless the husband was some noble, and even then she'd have some hobby like music that could bring joy to others.

They'd be working in a business, farming, or creating a product. They would do that while wrangling children.

Housewives today just sit at home eating bonbons and spend maybe a solid 2 hours doing chores, including cooking.

They are modern leeches.

Women needed to work. I wouldn't have bothered spending 4 years in college and putting myself $70k in dept to get an education just so I could have my wife work to barely make enough to pay someone to look after our kids while she worked. If she was the one that had the education that offered a high paying career, I would be more than happy to stay home with the kids. I would honestly prefer it that way, since there's nothing in the world I love more than getting to spend time with my children. But I'm the one who can make the cash, and we get by better than most on my income alone. Also, just because your mother was fat and lazy and let the tv raise you doesn't mean all women are like that. You would understand that if you didn't get your relationship advice from /b/...

I came here for cooking not to be told it's bad I like to cook for my manfriend
Yummy things are nice and I think he's nice so I make him nice things cause it's nice :/

Fuck off homo, don't try to horn in on traditional family feels

For the first 5 or so years of a child's life it works out fine to stay home, but once all the kids are in school it's a boring and unproductive life.

Oh, and now your wife has a 5 year+ gap on her resume. Good luck to her on getting a job after that.

There's no reason a housewife can't work part time, work from home, or even volunteer a couple days a week, but the sad truth is that most don't.

So what you're saying is you're uneducated and working for barely minimum wage, and you need the money your uneducated wife would make at her minimum wage job. That's your fault, not mine.

>tfw you will never be the housewife (male)

>wanting to marry a woman who probably couldn't get accepted into a state college if she tried
>not wanting your loved ones to have productive and at least semi-successful lives

It's very easy to say "I took time off to be a stay at home parent." Plenty of people take time off for parenting, and while it doesn't look as good on a resume compared to someone without a gap, I hardly think it'd be a main reason why a former stay at home parent would not be hired.

A five year gap working to raise children is not a five year gap on a drug binge. An applicant could even potentially put their gap year(s) in the resume to pre-emptively account for it.

>projecting this hard

that user is clearly happy with his life, user. Why don't you go be angry somewhere else?

Why not?
It's 2017.

is there more to this picture

That's not how it works.
More like this.
>Would you like to eat, take a bath or would you like me?

Looks like it worked.

Glad to see some common sense in here.
My GF wish she could stop working and be a housewife.

I enjoy feeding my hardworking [spoiler] submissive fuccboi [/spoiler] stews and curries in the winter when it's cold, and pasta and BBQ/grill dishes mostly in the summer.

>parents divorced when I was a babby
>move around a ton
>generally mediocre childhood
>dad remarries
>little brother has actual nuclear family life
As much as I want him to succeed in life because family I can't help but feel a bit of jealousy towards the fucker for getting a considerably better childhood and adolescence than me.

I hope this isn't true and just shit posting but why stay with a wife beater?
If you get to the stage in a relationship where you think you need to beat your S.O then you best just split up.

cute! :3

>not wanting to be beaten within an inch of your life
baka

I'll share a few hearty favorites, if you want a specific recipe ask. IMHO its better to avoid acids in this meal if he was gone so avoid marinated/conservated jar food, and be careful with tomatos

Pasta carbonara
Huevos rancheros, with chili instead of just beans.
Shakshouka
Shashlik kebabs
Pelmeni or cepelina
Ragout with lentils and carrots
Sweet potato curry
Buckwheat with sauteed mushrooms

There are many budget one pot recipes online that work too
Just remember to work around dishes you can buy things in bulk, grains, flour. Get the big kg bags of potatos, onions, frozen meat and you will be sure you can always have ingredeients on hand to make something tasty and filling.