How do we prevent the end of the universe?

How do we prevent the end of the universe?

make an apple pie from scratch

Reverse engineer our universe and enter the cheat codes once we do that.

dank memes

nuke it hard man

i have a serious solution, put yourself into an ultra advanced simulation in which time passes infinitely, you will never experience the end. checkmate atheists

Go backwards in time, or send the universe backwards in time.

>not enough data for meaningful answer

Through the power of memes. Praise Kek.

>How do we prevent the end of the universe?

Incentivize the survival of your intelligent people, instead of trying to harvest every idea they have until they die....

Fool.

Through love, the universe will not end.

>Through love, the universe will not end.

Love does nothing except steal money from men.

Love is literally a scam.

t. virgin

I was thinking along these lines except more towards by sanity and maturity.

If all of us are gone and there are no others anywhere, does it matter if the U exists or not? I doubt bacteria cares of sunsets. Or rocks.

>t. virgin

that's not what your mom said.

let me know when the RAND corporation gives you a response for that one, eh?

can't wait

The universe won't end. It'll just become extremely boring forever.

Deal with it.

>wanting to prevent the end of the universe.

The question you should be asking is how to do we make it happen faster.

Magical girls

Death is inevitable

Universal warming

Silly humans.

All deaths of the universe are theoretical and we honestly know jack shit about what happens after death or what happens to the universe in the future.

I honestly wouldn't ponder this topic too much, your chance of finding an answer is close to impossible.

Just be as active as possible user. At all times expend as much energy as you possibly can.

Don't start a universe to begin with.

But if I tell the universe I love it, it won't want to end itself because it feels loved.

> implying entropy isn't real

user why do you have blacks so much?

This. Heat death is so depressing and scary, man.

Insufficient data for a meaningful answer*

entropy is irreversible, so travel to other universes would be the only option. Once you find out how to do that let me know.

Insufficient data for a meaningful answer.

>incubators proud of themselves for """inventing""" the carnot cycle

first we kill the entropy

I was about to answer this, you did it first mein nigger

we don't have to prevent it
we just have to escape

Why do I feel like life and everything we do, including doing things like science, is completely pointless if humanity can't survive indefinitely.

It makes me want to give up doing anything, because what's the point?

Ok this sounds promising. There are probably infinite universes with similar or even the same physics that we could potentially escape to.

How do you know we will never be able to survive indefinitely? What if people have given up on things because they were not sure it would work? Where would we be?

I feel like reversing time would just run everything that happened in the history of the universe in reverse, so we wouldn't even realize it happened.

We really have only two choices. We can stop giving a fuck about dying, or we can fight for survival to the bitter end. (To be or not to be, that is the question.)

I just always feel like not caring about survival automatically = suicide and/or a lifetime of depression misery and suicidal ideation until you die of natural causes.

>How do you know we will never be able to survive indefinitely?

Not knowing that for 100% certain is really the only thing still keeping me here.

But that is actually the point I was awkwardly trying to make, and I agree with the second part of your statement: trying to find out is really the only thing worth doing.

>How do we prevent the end of the universe?
why would you want to do this?

survival instinct

you gonna die one day why care about other people or even the universe
t. nihilist

because i don't have the balls to kill myself
t. doesn't have the balls to be true nihilist

>doesn't have the balls to kill himself
>think he got the balls to save the universe

But seriously, the a more rational position would be one of the anti-natalist. That is, the surest way to solve all of life's problems is to end all life in the universe as soon as possible.

But if the multiverse theory is true, you will never be able to end all life in all of existence. Therefore, life necessarily must go on, and so it is better to stay and work to try to solve the problems it faces to the maximum extent allowed by physics.

operative term here would be "try". if i fail, i fail

meanwhile, i don't even want to attempt suicide for fear it won't work. that would be too embarrassing

>if multiverse theory is true
multiverse theory is a meme, user

>if this theory encompassing MULTIPLE universes proves to be true then there must be 1 singular universe where it isnt
xd

I'll believe it when they find evidence of supersymmetry or any kind of new physics at CERN. So far no dice.

The apple pie would have to then not be cooked, eaten, or rot away.

We create the hypothetical white holes to pump more energy into the universe which it uses to continue to make new galaxies, stars, and etc for an eternity.

but then there must be another universe where multiverse theory is TRUE and people place confirmation bias above objective eviden...oh fuc

The universe ends for you when you die, so we can't.