Valentines is coming up. What're you cooking for your S.O.?

Valentines is coming up. What're you cooking for your S.O.?
Chicken stuffed with goat cheese and spinach, on top of asparagus topped with a cream sauce for me.
Stil debating on dessert and if i want a pre dinner course.

>your S.O.
Hah, good one

>tfw no S.O. to make pizza with

>asparagus

you know that shit makes your piss stink, right? it causes nasty vaginal taste as well. not exactly a good food for a night that will end in sex

going to treat myself to TWO mcchickens

the best fast food sandwich

The piss stink thing is genetics based which neither of us have.
The vaginal taste isnt a concern for eating it one meal, its based off consistent diet.

looks good senpai

im not making anything because my SO quite literally has no sense of taste

Hey Guys,
Listen up, okay?
What you want to do when you cook a meal for your special other on St.Valentines day, a nice romantic meal, you're going to want to EBYE

Eat
Before
You
Eat

think you can handle that?
Alright, then she'll be nice and moist and you can have a beautiful meal.

Okay,
Nice.
See ya

I already made that bitch a special filet steak that was supposed to be for valentine's day, had a heart sticker on it and everything but it was on clearance like a week ago so I dunno how the fuck it was supposed to be for valentine's day.

MY gf exclusively eats the McChicken®.

We'll be in Houston, so no cooking, but kind of want to take her to this big Asian market there with some good food stalls.

might get a heart shaped box of chocolates a bottle of wine and a noose all for myself

I'm goona cook for my best friend's wife!!!

My girlfriend has been on my ass about making her steak so i'll probably do that for her.

I have a bunch of rich stock in the fridge so i'll probably make a dark sauce. What do you think would be best, espagnole? demi glace? just a regular brown stock gravy?

>girlfriend
I'll probably just eat a little caesars pizza and down a bottle of vodka.

>SO

Fucking reddit fuck, I hate that term.

I don't even remember when was the last time I had a date.

Which market?

I was leaning towards 99 Ranch.

That one's not bad. If you'll be on the west side, here are some alternatives to consider:
Nippan Daido
Viet Hoa
Hong Kong Food Market

There's probably a bunch more that others may be able to recommend

Just feed her the meat, save the sauce for later

Cam on, friendo.

We cook all the time, we're just going to a tapas restaurant for v day

in terms of your dinner plan, you're missing a starch. Roasted fingerling potatoes would go well with chicken and asparagus

Luckily that faggot op won't have to worry about this. Redditors don't get laid. Ever.

Spicy lobster bisque with homemade sourdough croutons
Confit lobster tails and claws on a fried cheese polenta cake with "spicy salad" (2 kinds of radish, yellow pepper, red onion, pea shoots, watercress dressing)
Spaghetti aux Fruits de Mer (clams, mussels, shrimp, monkfish, and any leftover lobster worth using in a seasoned white wine tomato sauce)
Dessert - I'm going to keep that simple, and just make some sponge cake with macerated fruit and whipped cream OR oatmeal raisin cookies, because those are his favorite.

Thanks, i was planning on something of the sort for a side besides the veggie. Wont be served with dinner but whats a good dessert idea for later on. Im thinking chocolate mousse

We always go out the day before or a day or two after Valentine's Day for our fancy dinner out, so we avoid the shitty crowds and shitty Valentine's specials that restaurant always churn out. But, I still always cook a nice meal at home for Vday.
Not sure yet exactly what I'm making this year. Thinking grilled steak, chimichurri rice, and grilled vegetable skewers. With an appetizer of some kind, but I'm not sure what. Maybe polenta fries with romesco sauce, or crostini with a white bean puree and roasted tomato compote topped with a little cheese of some kind.

Taking my wife and her son out for taco.

Balsamic marinated beef heart, mushrooms sautéed in red wine and potatoes dauphinoise.

I'm not going to tell her it's heart. It's going to be my little joke.