Im a grad student in a good university and i wantppl to know that engineering professors are telling their grad...

Im a grad student in a good university and i wantppl to know that engineering professors are telling their grad students who grade the undergrads tests to grade the female students easier in order to have a better transition into a gender-equal future in the field of engineering. On a scale from "fuck off cunts" to "go masturbate with a dry ice popsicle" how fair/unfair is this shit?

Are you told to grade athletes (the blacks) easier as well?

>i wantppl

This isn't twitter, fuck off.

a) you're full of shit
b) if not, get it on audio and give the local network affiliates a copy

do a service to the field: expose these jackasses. record and audio, and have someone else "leak" it

when everything is truly equally accessible for both genders like in scandinavia you end up with 20 male engineers for every 1 female engineer

there's no good reason to play with people's futures like this, just let them go into what they're truly interested in

This means you are not in a good university. You are in a meme university

Sadly this happens to good university too.
To get into the ens in France, you have an exam. The written part is anonymous so you have almost no girl. But every girl that shows at the oral exam is accepted

Shit that didn't happen

>Im a grad student in a good university and i wantppl
>Im
>i
>wantppl

kek

>in a good university
Which one?

That's not saying anything.

Fair / unfair are words used by women.

Men persevere; If some dumb bitch gets a job over you, its because you didn't work hard enough.

Engineering is one of the few meritocracies left; if you want to do actual engineering (e.g. rockets, robotics, medical) what matters is your ability, not your gender. Nobody is going to let suzy-come-along work on a fucking rocket.

Now, if you're the dude looking for that clerical, push drawings if something breaks, occasionally design an airfoil kind of work Siemens offers...you don't have any more right to it that she does.

Grading their papers with higher marks is a call to men to do what they've BEEN doing for years, which is science, better.

sadly it's true in every engineering school in France. Schools just want girls among their students so any girl that shows up at the entrance exam and is not too bad at math will get accepted.

>go masturbate with a dry ice popsicle

If you're telling the truth, do what says. They're doing no one a favor by lowering standards.

>France

it explains everything

I'm in grad school for sound engineering you fuckin idiot! My professor is just going to use the recording to echo-locate the exact position in the room of the person who leaked the audio and then ill be in a world of legal trouble for that.

FUkcking think the next time!

>sound engineering
Oh, so it's not a real engineering program then. In that case, who cares?

pretty much this. men are naturally better at sciences, there are a few outliers, but this is how its always been.

>Nobody is going to let suzy-come-along work on a fucking rocket
oh, how wrong you are. you don't realize how much of an issue feminism's attack on STEM is, right?

thankfully women don't want to do STEM anyway

>But every girl that shows at the oral exam is accepted
t. didn't get into the ens

I was a teaching assistant last semester, and my professor gave me direct instruction to grade females easier. It's kind of fucked up but my bills get paid so whatever.

>engineering is not a real engineering program
Why dont you just keep your dumb opinions to yourself pal.