Do you guys buy books, pirate them on an E reader, or go to a Library

Do you guys buy books, pirate them on an E reader, or go to a Library

Buy & Pirate.

pirate, library and buy. in that order.

idk how can there be a different answer.

buy

this

Source on this pic?

Pretty much what this guy said, but I only buy new if the author is still alive.

I find it interesting that she's wearing a glove to protect her hand in case the arrow is shot.

I only buy if I enjoy the book
Same with Tv Shows, Anime and Movies for me, just seems like the best way to say I actually like it

marina abramovich performance iirc

William S. Burroughs

If you're interested there was a really good HBO documentary on her called Marina Abramovic: The Artist is Present.

The glove is to protect her hand from getting sore from holding onto the bow for hours. They literally held this pose for hours, waiting to see if one person or the other would tire out and release the bow.

The man's name is Ulay. They were lovers and a performance art duo for a couple decades, then she went solo.

They broke up by walking from opposite ends of the great wall of China and meeting in the middle.

Buy, i have a few downloaded, but 98% are bought.
>tfw most are used 50p books from ebay or chaeity stores

buy
download
library
would most likely download more frequently if I owned a quality e-reader

Fake

a

k

e

Yeah, that's all in the documentary I recommended.

mostly library
I don't have a e-reader and my university library is good.

>implying that physical books neatly arranged on shelves aren't only for showing off

I buy literary and philosophy classics.
Download more recent novels, secondary sources on whatever it is I am researching and general non-fiction.
Library has nothing of value in my third world country.

Buy + library + online (my country has digital versions of all great classics available for students)

All three. Although my uni's library is pretty dope.

I just buy off Amazon prime because it's the easiest and i have lots of money since I'm not a NEET