I'm realizing right now that i'm craving sugar really badly. What are some good ways to cut it back...

I'm realizing right now that i'm craving sugar really badly. What are some good ways to cut it back? Possibly alternatives?

Honey is the only true answer

aspartame, sugar free gum

Just suck it up the sugar craving goes away pretty fast it's the starch cravings that last

Salt. The other white granule.

have fruit smoothies. don't add sugar to them. if you need sweetness, use banana or pineapple

But it's not like I need it out of my life. I don't eat much sugary stuff, but sometimes the cravings get bad.
But they're like opposites.
That's actually a good idea. I might do that.

Just eliminate sugar completely for an easy peasy amount of time like 2-3 days and your brain will adjust to it.

Salt is what you start craving when you eliminate fat from your diet. No idea why though.

Have something sweet that you love, but only have one.

Eat fruit or berries.

Fruit and honey

this

>Pro Tip

Salt.

OP, I have been in your exact situation before, and let me tell you, to get rid of the cravings, you need to eat so much sugar at once that you become physically ill and your body will stop craving it. Grab a bag of pure white sugar and start shoveling that shit in by the spoonful until you start gagging and retching. Even better if you can push to the point where you actually vomit from it. Do this and I swear you will not have to worry about sugar cravings any more.

What happens if you crave salt all the time and it's been like that for years?

If I could keep my kidneys from calcifying I would eat a great big heaping bowl of salt at every meal

type 1 diabetic says that you get hungry when experiencing hyperglycemia

see if you're taking in too much sugar like a drink or something, in result needing more
check your blood sugar, should be below 150 mg/dl for any non-diabetic

Whenever I crave something that's bad for me (like sugar) I go and suck a cock. I don't like sucking cock so craving shit like sugar has a Pavlovian response and I'm slowly adjusting my brain to stop wanting anything bad for me. Although, currently cocks are tasting really delicious to me (like a butterfinger bar) but I think that's just a phase of the rewiring process.

FRUIT SALAD
R
U
I
T

S
A
L
A
D

this. cut out shit like candy/soda/juice for a week or two and you literally will not crave sugar anymore

Start injecting heroin. helped me.

Honey has sugar in it.

Dates are really sweet, almost with a candy-like taste. I eat a few of them when I crave candy.

Stevia.