ITT: God tier math youtubers

ITT: God tier math youtubers.

other science doesnt matter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCYO_jab_esuFRV4b17AJtAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we both know there's only one god.

You fucking retard. How can you indoctrinate people with your bullshit that real numbers don't exist and only rationals do?

Rational numbers don't exist. Only natural numbers (without 0) do. Since infinitely many notations for rational numbers exist, checking if two of them are equal requires an infinite amount of work which nobody can do. Find one "construction" of rational numbers that doesn't involve all those unrigorous infinite "sets" (cause sets don't even exist) or some shit.

No.You are retarded.

Whatever you may think about wildbergers views atleast they are not contradictory and if you seriously believe that he is "wrong" you have no Idea about how mathematics works.

Checking that two given rational numbers are equal always requires a finite amount of time.
And he provided a construction for them.

His mathematics are as true as whatever you believe and time will show if his mathematics will give results ot not.

>Since infinitely many notations for rational numbers exist, checking if two of them are equal requires an infinite amount of work
wut

standupmaths is pretty good too. A lot of his videos involve math puzzles that are interesting to solve. Mathologer is good too but the puzzles he gives are a little too rubicks cubey for me. He teaches a lot of the numberphile meme shit in a more serious and in depth way.

>other science
>science

kek

YOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS MY LECTURER,

Burkard, he lectured me in MTH1030 at monash uni sem1 this year. Legend

This is quite a surreal feeling

burkard is a fucking spastic. i just finished my 3rd year and i took nature and beauty for the lulz. what a trainwreck of a unit. burkard should be put to death

All the one mentioned so far are too "pop -science" for my tastes.

The only real god-tier one is 3brown1 blue ,is animation are awesome and he actually goes in detail.

Sorry 3blue1brown

Fuck off you dipshit retards.
How do u prove 1/2 and 2/4 are equal? And 3/6? And 4/8? And so on?
Infinite amount of work. Can't do it. This guy's a poser.

this is most likely a bait but i'm going to bite
>Huuurrrr durrrr How do u prove 1/2 and 2/4 are equal
>Hurr Duurr you need infinite amount of work to do this huurrrr durrr can't do it
Two rational numbers [math]\frac{a}{b}[/math] and [math]\frac{c}{d}[/math] are equal if and only if [math]ad=bc[/math]
this is literally the first thing you learn when you take fractions in kindergarden you dumb shit

>Two rational numbers a/b and c/d are equal if and only if ad=bc
Infinite amount of work required to check whether this works for ALL rationals.

Scott Manley. He taught me how to fly video game spaceships and every once in a while he teaches me about rocket engineering stuff like fuel mixtures and fuel pumps.

Assume a/b=c/d but ad=/=bc
from the former multiply both sides by b
a=bc/d
multiply both sides by d
ad=bc
we get a contradiction therefore you are still a dumb shit
Q.E.D.

3Blue1Brown seems like it would have been extremely useful to have when I was still in my first couple years of undergrad.

Now check this for all a, b, c, and d.

>implying he believes in a set of all rationals
retard didn't even watch his vids

He just proved the general case.

He checked ONE (a, b, c, d). I want ALL of them to be convinced. What if, for instance, ad exceeds the biggest natural number that exists? That's why rationals are inconsistent with the truly rigorous and elegant view of pure mathematics.

just invent more numbers

"rational" is an adjective, not a noun. there is no Q

>proof by contradiction
>requires axiom of choice
>this kills the wildburger

I say that for no integer value of n does n = 6

What are you going to do? check every integer until one of them equals 6?

This guy has better animations than 90% of the shit I see online or on t.v., and is actually intelligent

youtube.com/channel/UCYO_jab_esuFRV4b17AJtAw

We construct the naturals, integers and rationals in the first dozen mathfoundations, lel. No sets required