Is this, dare I say it,... the best snack food?

Is this, dare I say it,... the best snack food?

that's an easy way to get constipated for me but why are they boiled

That's what makes them good.

Peanuts? You may as well just end your life now. One of the worst legumes imaginable. Enjoy your death senpai.

He can't even digest peanuts

you might have an intolerance to eggs

that's kind of how it starts

try not eating eggs for a few days and see if it clears up

you might have an intolerance to gay

that's kind of how it starts

try not being gay for a few days and see if it clears up

Its okay.

Yes because so many people without allergies to them die each year from cracking open some peanuts and eating them. It's also the reason behind circus elephant extinction.

>tfw living in West Coast
>No Boiled Peanuts in Supermarkets
When I lived in Florida the Gas Station near my apartment had boiled spicy peanuts in a can, they are fun to eat.

Now I'm considering ordering them online.

why don't you peel them before boiling them

My gas station in SC dumps the cans into a crockpot and boils them again and dumps a cup of salt in with them. They are inedible and disgusting. They sit in the crockpot on high until you scoop them out and fill your little tiny cup with them and get about 12 peanuts for $4 or about a 1/8 pound of salt. Which ever way you want to see it as.

Just make your own.
Surely you can get green peanuts out there.

Well someone must be buying them, or the owner screwed up and ordered too much resulting in them going out of stock.

Truth be told I really wouldn't eat Gas Station prepared food other than Slurpees.

I'll have to look, never seen them at Sprouts and if they don't sell them I have no idea where to get them.

Well it's wrong time of year, I think you can get dried raw peanuts anytime and boil them as well. They just can't be roasted.
I've never tried using dried ones since I'm in GA.

I'll inhale a big old bad of roasted and salted peanuts anyway, I have an autistic two-bowl routine where I take one from a filled bowl, suck on the outer salt, crack the shell in hald longitudinally by biting and eat the legumey innards. I then discard the remains in an emptier bowl and repeat.

It's the best snack since it's relatively carb free but damn does it make my shitting schedule whacked out.

Can someone explain to me what they taste like. As i have been cursed with allergies and i die inside when i see a thing that includes peanuts.

Growing up in Georgia boiled peanuts are a great regional tradition. Peanut farmers have extra peanuts and people buy them in bulk, set up a huge pot with a propane stove, scribble "BOILED P-NUTS" on a cardboard sign and sit by the side of the road.

The best boiled peanuts usually come from those little roadside stands - gas stations, in my experience, are pretty hit or miss with them. If you're ever in the south and you're curious about them, just find a little produce stand around a small town and give them a try!

They taste like peanuts, but boiled instead of roasted.

Can you eat he shells when they are boiled?

You can eat the shells if they roasted, just be sure to chew them really well and drink lots of water.

I don't. Maybe for the small soft ones.

>sardines, olives, sunflower seeds, pickles, fine cheese, deli meats, fruits, pork rinds, jerky, yogurt, eggs, nuts, popcorn, dark chocolate, sashimi

Who /kino snacks/ here?

One of the handful of things I miss about living in the south.

Big thing in florida, too

that looks like rat shit no thank you

False

I like getting the cajun boiled peanuts when I go to the market. Haven't had them in years though.

Also the fact they're boiled doesn't make them a good snack food because they make your hands damp. Similar reason I think cheeto type products are shit for it as well.

Love me some 'nuts

I'd rather roast them desu

peanuts are a great emergency food, like when the power goes out in a snowstorm. But I would not eat them as regular snack food. They're pure calories.

non fat yougurt/skim milk is a good snack. add aspartame and vanilla to make it taste better.

>They're pure calories.
hit the gym

>boiled fake nuts
>best snack food
top kek. pistachios are objectively both the best nut and the best snack food

i'm allergic to peanuts as well, but i eat boiled peanuts by the pound. try some

you've never had boiled peanuts before

Make ur hands and fingernails feel weird and chalky after. Nty

I got something that will make your hands chalky

I dont like pistachios though

Fuck off shill.