How to tell someone's a literal child by their eating habits

>he doesn't eat cartilage
>he doesn't like vegetables
>he prefers tendies to wings
>he doesn't like blue cheese
>he doesn't like wine
>he eats steak well-done

Any more?

people eat cartilage straight? do you munch on bone as well?

>he eats weeaboo food like rice
>he's OP

Cartilage and marrow are delicious and nutritious so why not?

>he doesn't realise rice has been eaten in the west for over a 1000 years

how do you eat cartilage

you can't chew it to small pieces and swallowing a long thick rope of it isn't really pleasant either.

>she says she's not hungry and then stares at your food with wide eyes
>she's allergic to gluten, dairy, peanuts, etc
>she doesn't eat seafood
>she only eats milk chocolate
>she only lets you smash her prostate on special occasions

>she's allergic to gluten, dairy, peanuts, etc
>she doesn't eat seafood
These two

savage

Wut, yes you can chew it into pieces. What kinda cartilage have you been trying?

Wasting perfectly good food is uncivilised

You are me

are you me?

I am Chinese man
I try to chew plinter cartlidge

Canon taste better than HP

Op is weeb, but statements are on point

Nice pun user.
I see what you did there

>You must only consume and only prepare food the way OP likes it

>he cares about and even insults people for what/how they eat

>you must not needlessly waste food which cost money, labour and life to produce
fixed

NOBODY eats the cartilage.

>her prostate
Trapfags need to go.

>he doesn't like wine

I don't drink alcoholic drinks because of religious reasons but I'm innocent of all the other charges.

>eating rotted milk curds
>drinking spoiled grape juice
fucking disgusting

Neck yourself, muzzie.

Enjoy eternal damnation kaffir

Grow up, kid

You're not a grownup, you're a ravenous badger person who eats everything whole.

Just look in their freezer and if they have anything in a box, you know.

>doesn't drink wine
Go drown yourself in your box wine piece of shit fuck wine
Beer/rum/whiskey only real drink

Wait what was that last one

not buying wings != wasting food.

Was almost good until well done steak.

Fuck off Bernkastel

>I always thought cartilage was disgusting
>Love vegetables
>I prefer legs
>Blue cheese is okay, not my first choice
>Never drank wine
>I like my steak medium

Am I okay?

No, because you're so insecure you took the time to write this post just to gain completely useless approval for going along with OP's equally childish whims, OR you're utterly narcissistic, and was under the impression that anyone cared about your preferences for any reason other than to shitpost.

No matter how old you might be, you're a child, along with pretty much anyone else here who gives this much of a shit about others' tastes.

Cartilage is disgusting. Op just eats it because asians eat it.

But user, I was only pretending to be retarded.

>smug1.png
Doesn't look like you're pretending to me.

>>he doesn't like wine

Seriously man had you until that. Have tried all kinds of fetid grape rape juice and it never really gets past being that.

The only way I can ever enjoy it is to put a little in pasta sauce for a bit of depth and that's it.

>his food is untouched by human hands untill it hits the microwave.

What kind of a child can stomach steak cooked into a hockey puck?

I agree with everything except blue cheese, i can eat a little, i wouldnt say i hate it but i definitely dont enjoy it

I know a few, i personally will sometimes eat the cartilage off chicken legs or something but i dont go out of my way for a feast of cartilage

>Doesnt like onions
>Doesnt like garlic
>Doesnt like savory herbs

أتمنى بقصف على بيتك

>he posts (japanese) catoons.

UNATCO?

Gluten?

>Doesnt like savory herbs
Aren't all herbs savory? And is there really anybody who doesn't like them?

No such thing, Saracen.

>being this cucked to feminism

>He smells his own farts at the dinner table
>He cums on the dinner table
>He microwaves anything other than popcorn bags and mugs of water
>He shits on your plate at the dinner table

How to tell someone's an adult...

>by not giving one flying fuck what anyone else is doing, nor giving a flying fuck what their 'opinion' is...

There...fixed...thank me...

I can pound down white rice like no other and it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm a weeb. Its just good, simple and filling and you can flavor it however you like.

I can pound down your mom like no other and it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm shitposting. Its just good, simple and filling and you can fuck her however you like.

>doesn't like "green flakes" (herb in packet) in their ramen
>"only meat and cheese"
>fried rice without vegetables

>eh I don't like eating cartilage and fat it gets fucking greasy and the texture is usually bad
>agreed
>chicken legs/wings are for niggers and women/kids
>in a sauce yes otherwise no
>wine is for people that think they look better than they are
>agreed

>mfw I crunch down on a turkey leg bone and lick the marrow out.
>While my dogs watch.

Like what cartilage?

I always order tenders because I don't want to pay for bones, I want to be able to enjoy biting down without worrying about being poked, and when there is bone, meat close to it is sometimes still red.

I love my vegetables, I would have loved them sooner if I got to chose or at least have had a greater selection of vegetables. Forcefeed a kid plain boiled broccoli, of course s/he will hate it. I love broccoli and cheese soup, or in cream of mushroom. I love nappa cabbage with kimchi. Fried breaded eggplant. Sundried tomatoes. Dragonfruit (kiwi like). Creamy and fragrant Durian. Eggplant on veggie pizza, with bell peppers.

Wine is my favourite alcohol outside of fruity mix, but I don't like alcohol that much. I'm a part of the Generation Y that is just having less sex than the Boomers, not doing drugs and practically not drinking. It's just a waste for money to get a headache.

I prefer tea, coffee, egg nog, egg drinks, homo milk, smoothies, they all taste better than alcohol.

Ever since I've grown teeth I've preferred my steaks bloody, it made my father sick to watch me eat.

>he posts anime reaction images with every post
should be an automatic underage ban

I have two friends, both around 30 years old like myself, and my wife despises them both for their eating habits. I literally went and got her to read this post. It's just perfect.

Those two are ridiculous, though. One much more than the other. The one won't eat any vegetables or fruit. Well, neither of them do, but the one dude is just meat, cheese, and bread.

The other one eats like a fucking five year old quite literally. He eats Lunchables and a couple other foods like them. He will eat McDonalds or Taco Bell but only meat, cheese, and bread on them. I literally just listed his entire diet. He will not consume a vegetable, a fruit, or anything that isn't a pre-packaged bullshit thing.

What's wrong with those people? I mean I'll get some Taco Bell or something here or there but it's garbage food. Me and the wife have our own garden, our own cows, our own chickens... That's great, you know? Sometimes she'll find seeds for some weird fucking veggie we're not even sure we can grow so we grow it and learn how to cook with it.

That's what makes her really mad, though. They'll eat fucking Kraft singles, but neither will eat the cheese we make. It's made from the milk of our cows, aged in our cellar, and it's very nice. No bullshit in it, just cheese. Yet they won't touch it.

They're like the culinary version of being blue pilled.

>Bla bla bla look guys hoe my wife is awesome and my friends suck

When she will dump you for Chad Thundercuck you will be alone senpai with friends who knows you hate them.
Women are poisonous, never forget who accept you as you are.

>wine is for people that think they look better than they are

No, overpriced wines are for those people. The so-called "experts" of wine can't tell the difference between a nicely made $20 bottle and a nicely made $2,000 bottle. The main reason being that there isn't one.

Even if you don't like to drink wine, there are a lot of sauces that have wine as a base that are delicious. It can be incorporated into a lot of dishes and make them fucking amazing.

So yeah, some wine drinkers are pretentious morons. That isn't the fault of wine, though. Insecure people do all kinds of weird shit to feel superior. Don't let it turn you away from a great thing.

Wine has two groups of these people. The idiots who buy into the expensive wine meme and the wine is for faggots groups. They're both shitlords who can't just enjoy something for what it is. They have to project their bullshit on it. Don't let shitty people ruin your opinion of stuff.

It's thundercock.

Yeah, just realised it.
Amazing how A single letter can change the meaning.

No man, my friends are great. They just eat like fucking idiots. Real unhealthy and stuff. You hate women so bad that you're defending eating Lunchables instead of farm grown, farm raised, home cooked food.

We're just country folks, man. It's sad you bought the "all women are terrible" meme. Most of them are, but most human beings are terrible. Women who have nothing to offer but sex are like that.

You have the PUA fags who actually do get laid but only by vapid sluts at clubs (the closet one of those is about 50 miles from here) so their opinion on women all being the same is that they only go for one type of woman. The other group who thinks like you has never seen a vagina in person so they're just mad.

Me and her don't cheat. All women aren't taking selfies on instagram, or posting on facebook or fucking sitting on their cell phone all the time. Mine doesn't have any of those. She shitposts on /tv/ a bit. Her life revolves around raising animals.

Her bull is a belted galloway named Leonard. He's pretty cool.

I legit feel bad for you here. I hope you're just really young or trolling or something. Also by your thinking I don't like my friends because I make fun of what they eat also makes me afraid you don't have any actual friends. That's how guys are, we make fun one another. If your 30 year old friend only eats lunchables, you give him shit for it.

I hope your day gets better or maybe you just really like lunchables and that's what you're mad at. Who knows?

Wings are the worst part of a chicken
Cartilage is bland and disgusting to chew

i totally agree

Cucking your dogs. The thinking man's fetish.

>He believes in fairytale nonsense as an adult.

KYS FAGGOT.

This is one of the best insults I've seen

Cartilage is disgusting.
But I agree with the rest.

Blue cheese is for fucking degenerates.

Okay, but what the fuck is that you're posting

>How to tell someone's a literal child

when they fucking enjoy anime and other weebtrash

His fap material probably.

Both narratives sound like shit desu
One is boring, the other is retarded

>belted galloway named Leonard

Huge nigger named Jamal
ftfy

Sorry OP, I'm actually with you on everything you said so far but literally could help myself from making this shitpost.

you might have an intolerance to eggs

that's kind of how it starts

try not eating eggs for a few days and see if it clears up

The Western Narrative sounds really bad to me.
Like it's just a stereotype of a boring French film with a manic pixie dream girl mixed in.

>savage
It's interesting cause my upperclass fathers side of family will straight up use marrow like butter and my lower middle class mothers side thinks it's grody. Always saw it as kind of fancy food

If they get grossed out by traditional foods that include offal.

It's a stereotypical boring French book.

>anime picture

OP is a literal child. His opinion doesn't matter.

Given a choice between the two, I choose the one on the right because it doesn't sound like it was written by an angsty millennial

>How to tell someone's a literal child

They save anime reaction images

>long list of foods they don't eat
>calls anything with a hint of black pepper or chili "spicy"
>suspicious of "foreign" foods
>afraid to order a dish they've never tried for fear they won't like it
>dominant protein in their diet is chicken breast
>would be happy to have soda and fries accompany every meal
>thinks any dish is better topped with mild cheddar cheese
>enjoys dunking everything in sweet condiments like ketchup, honey mustard, BBQ sauce or ranch dressing
>ignores any recognizable vegetable matter on their plate
>expresses a dislike for broad categories of food like fish, beans, mushrooms, or even vegetables

Bruh the calorie to protein ratio of chicken is superior to all other meats. And its natural, not processed.

>anime reaction images banned on a japanese image board
not posting a reaction image and just posting a post with no image should be a ban
also why did you take that screenshot?

>He doesn't know that image is from a game
What's funny is that you'll try to defend yourself by saying it's all the same crap/you're proud that you don't know/etc, but you don't even have to watch chink cartoons to see that the image is too crisp to be an anime screenshot. Multiple, actual anime screenshots have been posted in the thread and by using your eyes, you'll see that they're blurry and use simplistic colors as they're easier to animate.

>visual novel
>game

No, wasting perfectly good food is the epitome of civilization. Only cavemen and worms eat everything.

hello filename friend

That discussion isn't suitable for Veeky Forums, but you know what I mean. A visual novel isn't an anime either because it's a digital novel with still images.

>le women suck meme
>only having interacted with the worst examples
>not shitposting with someone who shares your values

Shiggy

Not that guy but the honesty of this floored me

>Boneless wings
Instantly lose respect for people who do this. If you want chicken nuggets, whatever, theres nothing wrong with that
But you do not fucking order them from somewhere offering them as "boneless wings"
You buy them in a 2lb bag premade and frozen and make them at home

The most "refined" foods are often the garbage parts of an animal.
Do you know why?
Because the upper class, e.g. the wealthy, are not idiots and eat every part of the animal.

You don't get rich by accidentally bumbling into a shitload of money. You get rich by learning how not to waste money.

>You don't get rich by accidentally bumbling into a shitload of money. You get rich by learning how not to waste money.
Yeah, sure buddy. Donald Trump wouldn't be the man he is today without extreme couponing and bargaining with the neighborhood butcher for the scraps of meat no one else wanted.

>"if you don't have the same exact fedora taste in food as me, you're a child!"
how insecure do you need to be, OP?