960 Calories? Are you shitting me? THIS IS UNFAIR. My favorite hangover breakfast...

960 Calories? Are you shitting me? THIS IS UNFAIR. My favorite hangover breakfast, a McD's sausage biscuit and a sausage muffin are NINE HUNDRED SIXTY CALORIES.

If it's a proper hangover, you are going to puke it all out anyways, so it does not matter, you still can be a skinny VS model.

Why do you need to eat /two/ hamburgers for breakfast

Are you some kind of double-'murican?

>food made with huge amounts of fat
>"dude, wtf. Why is it so calorific?"

It takes at least three burgers to be considered a single murrican. OP isn't even complete.

OP is probably an illegal immigrant

>It's UNFAIR that I have shit taste
Sorry, but life ain't fair.

those are more carbs and brotein than anything, ret*rd

lol fatty

How can a thin piece of sausage on a muffin/biscuit and a slice of cheese have that many calories?

because all the additives :')

This is obviously not true.

Bread is always a fuckton of calories for how much you get plus mcdonalds bread has extra oil and added sugar. Then it's toasted with more oil. meat and cheese self explanatory.

HOW?
Do they pour oil into the bun?

How the hell did they manage to fit 900 calories in such a small package? A brick of pure lard, of about 1000 calories is about the same size!

The biscuit recipe might involve extra fat or shortening as a trade secret.

People shit on McDonald's for their burgers but their breakfast should be counted as attempted murder.

Greasy diner food is GOAT hangover food and it's way tastier than McD's breakfast. Hell, at the least there's a Waffle House or a Denny's or an IHOP nearby.

>hungover
>quiet diner on a Sunday morning
>eating greasy homefries and eggs and pounding coffee

Almost worth the hangover.

>their breakfast should be counted as attempted murder.
kek

>should be counted as attempted murder

They'd probably argue attempted suicide.

For me, it's the McChicken sandwich, the best fast food sandwich under 370 calories.

Stop being fat

who cares, with so much fat in one serving you will shit 75% of it undigested.

This is why I eat as little fat as possible. Fat is calorie dense and unsatisfying.

Why don't you just get the mcchicken, the best fast food sandwich, instead? It's only 700 calories for 2.

>Counts calories
Slit your throat, amerifatshit.

0/10

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

>biscuit 212kcal
>2 sausage patties 200kcal
>slice of cheese 113kcal
>english muffin 132kcal

>300 calories worth of what? Butter?

IHOP and Denny's are even more loaded with calories than the fucking McD's. The IHOP breakfast sampler alone is 1180! You can stack a 2000kcal meal at IHOP so fucking easily it's hard to imagine why there aren't more reports of people going into spontaneous heart attack walking out the door.

I don't see what the problem is, 1k calories is 1k calories.

this shit is why I became a fatass, I ate so much fucking McDonald's breakfast in high school, every day two or three of these shits like shit I can eat like five of these

>eating mayo

disgusting

10/10 heath meal if you 86 the mayo

>two burgers are lots of calories

Have one

Also, I find people generally give restaurants a wider berth when it comes to calories when any fast food. I think it's mostly because they're enjoying what they're eating so they stop paying attention to rational things like that, but it's still curious.

Everyone rails about the McD's, nobody bitches when Ramsay dumps a truck of salt onto every plate.