"I hope you didn't just read Crime and Punishment and The Brothers Karamazov, user."

"I hope you didn't just read Crime and Punishment and The Brothers Karamazov, user."
"It would really break me aparat knowing that you value Dostoevsky's acclaimed novels over his lesser know, more impactful short stories."

what do?

She sounds pretentious as fuck. I would drop her.

>having a relationship with a female Human
SHIGGY
D I G G Y

>impactful

You been havin' memedreams again, beb? C'mon I'll go buy you a pop

GIVE ME A SHORT STORY OF HIS THEN, CUTIE-PIE

>/r9k/ threads
what do?

Where did you learn those words?

"I have also read Humiliated and Insulted, of which no one seems to have read"

They are his best works. His short stories are great and worth reading, but not quite as good as his major novels.

mage me sambwich :-----------DDDD

>talking to women

"It's like you've never read The Dream of a Ridiculous Man."

""""""""""""""""cute""""""""""""""""

You fucking pedo Jesus christ

fuggg redpilledd xD

"You mean to tell me that you've never read Poor Folk, Bobok, The Gambler, Uncle's Dream, the Deah of the Hundred year old Lady, Notes from the Dead House?"

"Wow."

"I give up! Kill yourself, user. I'm leaving for Chad 'fucks me harder than my brother' Thundercock."

>speaking to another human being who would say "impactful"

'There is no need to fly at me with such vehemence and satanic knitting of your exalted brow, Natasya Alexyevna, No, you mustn't be so cruel as to insinuate such a cursory reading of a man I consider closer and dearer to me than my own breath, my very eyes he has formed and filled by his writing.
'For I cannot tell you how I have been tormented by the self-dissolution of the Double, the frenzied engagement of the Gambler, and the ecstasy of the Ridiculous Man in his wondrous vision, how I have ached to the depth of my soul for the Gentle Spirit in her plight, how I have yearned for Netochka's fellows, for myself, for the whole world to know her anonymous, abbreviated, yet fully human soul, how I...
'... But what is that? A tear? do you ache for the prisoner in his House of the Dead as I do? Do you tremble at the crux between whimsy and terror over the Crocodile? Do you ...
'... What is that, you say? What about the man under the wife's bed? But that was his worst story, you couldn't poss... you're not crying, though, you're laughing... What's that? You thought it was hilarious what happened to the dog? I... I don't ... That's the worst thing he ever wrote, how can you ... Oh, it is too much! You are shrieking with glee over that poor dog's fate! I can only imagine what you liked the best about the end of Karamazov! You have needles inside yourself, I can tell you that! Needles of calumny and vice, and I can only hope that someone duped you into ingesting them in the first place, but now, now they grow and mulotiply within you, breaking forth from your very soul, barbing and forking, tearing at your own flesh as you seek to wield them against others! Get away! No! Get away from me and my beloved Sobachika! You fiend! You beastly woman, that wasn't what you were supposed to latch onto from his writings at all! He moved past his callous disregard for animals! That man beating the horse wasn't the hero, he ... But what is that on your arm? ... No, it can't be .. You have a tattoo of that very scene of such cruelty? And you laugh so! Holy ... I want no more of your devilish appetites! Away! Away! I flee before thee!'

He has a few good stories. there are by no means more impactful than his major novels. The Karamazov Brothers is most definitely his greatest work by any metric.

Two enemies remained/10
Love it. Contact me, we'll get it published

look at the brain on this guy

I would tell her the truth, and while she was bent over sobbing, I would vigorously sodomize her. It's a Russian tradition.

I would share with her my Dosto power ranking:
The Brothers Karamazov > Crime and Punishment > 'The Dream of a Ridiculous Man' > Demons >
The Gambler > The Double > 'The Christmas Tree and a Wedding' > Notes from the House of the Dead > 'A Gentle Spirit' > 'The Heavenly Christmas Tree' > The Idiot >
Notes from Underground > Netochka Nezvanovna > The Insulted and the Injured > The Village of Stepanchikovo > 'The Uncle's Dream' > 'White Nights' > 'A Faint Heart' > 'The Crocodile' > 'Bobok' > 'A Nasty Anecdote' > 'The Eternal Husband' > 'The Landlady' > 'The Little Hero' >
'Mr. Prokharchin' > 'Polzunkov' > 'The Honest Thief' >
Poor Folk > Novel in Nine Letters > The Adolescent > 'The Jealous Husband'

>'The Landlady' > 'The Little Hero'
>mfw

>disgusting old hag
>cute
Dostoevsky is a hack, regardless.

nabokov pls

Both statements are true; females are gross past 16 and Dostoevsky is tasteless.

She is Russian, of course, and struggles cutely with odd English jargon

>old hag
>cute

>reading

White Nights