This pizza is from a place that recently opened near me

This pizza is from a place that recently opened near me.

How would you rate their chances for survival?

They didn't cut it?

Do they offer anchovies?

cut it, and it should do well as long as there is no canned mushrooms in the place

why would they cut a delivered pizza?

Nobody does that.

The misshapen pepperoni implies they've sliced it themselves, but at the same time the grease pools and fact it's pepperoni implies they're just truing to give the impression of being high-end but are clearly not.

Also that cheese looks terrible, the pepperoni is burnt and they didn't slice it.

4/10 - Anime Pizza.

>Nobody cuts a delivered pizza

Well since you already have to cut it yourself, you may as well degrease it like the hamburger helper autismo

So I can shove it in my face the second it gets here?

>degrease it

Or I could just not eat it. That is clearly some shit-tier pepperoni on top of some shit tier cheese and no doubt shit tier tomato sauce & shit tier base.

I've seen worse from a delivery. At least the crust looks home made. I've seen places that use that horrid, cardboard like pre-made crust that has no flavor. Is it normal for pizza places around you to not cut the pizza?

Dude, the grease is the best part.

They're doomed

If you come to this board it's because yo u like to eat, faggot. How can you not eat something just because it doesn't look good? You must be an spoiled FAGGOT

>chances for survival?
Depends on where you live and how their prices are. To me the crust looks a little thick and the cheese and pepperoni look like cheap shit liberally applied because quantity over quality. I wouldn't order that pizza. But if the local taste is toward really greasy pizza and the price of that were right the place could do well.

When they don't cut the pizza, they pass the savings on to you.

"no"

This looks less like a pizza and more like some sort of skin condition.

Is the crust crispy on the underside?
Most of the time when I get pizza, it's way undercooked and I have to dunk it in the over for twenty minutes.

Depends on what else is available.
It might be good where you live.

Bar-S/10