Can anyone tell me about Nick Land's occult/metaphysical views...

Can anyone tell me about Nick Land's occult/metaphysical views? He seems to intentionally keep them obscured and I think he unironically believes in Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yrzc5pERSsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Can anyone tell me about Nick Land's occult/metaphysical views? He seems to intentionally keep them obscured and I think he unironically believes in Kek.

is this guy the true endgame of philosophy?

No

If you're retarded

What the fuck

The occult and recurrences are like a focal point or a spell of creation.

Remember Nick is right wing, but does agree with Marx on sooner points. The process of desire creating is a key element of capitalism.

If so marketing team can make you 'truly' believe that a Mercedes Benz is luxury and respect, why can't the internet 'truly' make you believe you are being signaled from a future power to remember something. Kek on his computer the frog prince seeking his kiss kiss less internet frog posters.

What's with Moldbug and Nick Land readers and autism (rhetorical)

Kenneth Grant was mentioned in Fanged Noumena and that would make total sense, since Kenneth Grant, in his Typhonian Trilogies, also saw a return, and urged practitioners to help return, the Outer Ones.
Land is offering a less embellished description of the same thing, but in the end he's basically rephrasing what Kenneth Grant wrote in these obscure tomes.

Did you really have to signify that your question was rhetorical (rhetorical)

Nick Land wants Half Life 2 to happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=yrzc5pERSsc

Listen to this and you're basically listening to a summary of Nick Land's philosophy.

And it's going to happen through technology and magick. Which end up having always existed in a feedback loop ( read Gordon White ).

No but I did it anyways

>>And it's going to happen through technology and magick.

If I can gather up ten of you gullible fucks and convince you that if you commit mass suicide through gunshot wounds to the head, that kek and meme magic will become stronger, can I?

I'm looking for permanent solutions

any publicity is good publicity, i am sure our deaths would make kek stronger, imagine the news articles and the threads that would be created, all keeping the meme machine churning

It could work. Jon Nodveidt did a ritual suicide and with success.
But it isn't my Will, and that is the only thing that's holy.

Wow this is easier than I thought

If Nick "Anally Crammed" Land wants Half Life 2 to happen then I think I might agree with him

Serve the Combine then. Destroy the human race. Autism is but a glimpse of what intelligence could be when it is disentangled from the zoological shell.
The dysfunction will be gone.

What appears to humanity as the history of capitalism is an (alien) invasion that must assemble itself entirely from its enemy's resources ( think John Carpenter's "The Thing" ). Digitocommodification is the index of a cyberpositively escalating technovirus, of the planetary technocapital singularity: a self-organizing insidious traumatism, virtually guiding the entire biological desiring-complex towards post-carbon replicator usurpation.
He has described his accelerationism as "antihumanist accelerationism". Land's new system "after acceleration" is a Lovecraftian merger of markets and god-AIs (in other words: more efficient entropy dissipators) with no room for humans.

Kenneth Grant his Nu Isis Lodge had a similar aim, although he did it purely through magical means.
Land utilizes the vestige of philosophy, Western philosophy, and thus exhaust it as to prepare the way for Them.
Here's what to expect, not exactly of course, but imagine a technocracy doing the same without all the ceremonial titulature and robes:

"Briefly, the plan comports the eventual dissolution of all existing terrestrial governments. For these governments will be substituted “kingdoms” administered by specially appointed “Kings” of the O.T.O., in the Tenth Degree. The Kingdoms will, in turn, be subject to a central government directed by a “Supreme and Most Holy King” who shall be the Outer Head of the Order. The Kings will be assisted by members of the Sovereign Sanctuary of the Gnosis in the Seventh, Eighth and Ninth Degrees. They will prepare the way for Opening specified Outer Gateways to permit the influx of a great regenerative Magical Current. This is a cosmic vision and we are concerned with no other terrestrial aim. When the entire Planet becomes Thelematized by the vibrations of the Typhonian Current, then only will it have been prepared for restoration to Those that once possessed it, and that originated the initial life-wave."

holy... i want more....

Grant Morrison claims the same thing in his The Invisibles.
Only difference is that he claims human history ITSELF is an assemblage of the alien invader.

Very interesting user. What else can you tell us?

how does the POWER OF ROCK! factor into all this.

Cause I don't want to live in a world without rock and roll...

You people are evil.

Aside from autism, another defining trait I've noticed is an extreme preference for novelty. Literally Nick Land developed an occult system for the purposes of introducing novelty into his thought processes and a means to coordinate... but I've said too much.

>inb4 hurr durr but muh traditionalism

I don't think you can say their approach to tradition is traditional. If anything, I think they look to tradition as something to be cut up and devoured, rather than re-animated like some cultural frankenstein.

These are genius

Read deluze (autism is basically the wizard class in any fantasy novel)
They need a long they are willing to serve (ai god, absolute spirit, the new king of the anti varsity etc)

I'm not sure, but I do know he's our guy.

I never played HL games do you rec I still should? Do they hold up?

not that guy but i would recommend them, they still hold up pretty well. their best feature haven't really been done outdone

if he believes in Kek, it's in an egregore sense.

At any rate, I am pretty sure he's an atheist. His occultism is materialistic afaik. He uses the word "occult" in the "occluded" sense

They're very good, but you will become one of us fags waiting for hl3 forever.

I really really like this.

Wehre do I start with Nick

Rec some works please

Fanged Noumena for his old stuff (some of them are great, others are shit...skip around the book).

For new stuff, some of the best pieces from his blog: Re-Accelerationism, Science, War in Heaven II, Utilitarianism is Useless, What is Intelligence, IQ Shredders, Monkey Business, Will-to-Think, and the Abstract Horror series.

thanks famalan

where do i join the movement?

Also start with Dark Enlightenment for his new stuff.

Œuvres complètes vol. 1-12 –– Georges Bataille

Best twitter follow in the fucking game

based game (with based ost) but if you didnt play them as a kid it will not be the same
>tfw no half life 3

First one is a great example of polished tight FPS gameplay, like a classic paragon of the genre, and the minimalist story is really well-executed with lots to offer if you pay attention.
Somehow, bizarrely, even the expansion packs were pretty good too.

HL2 is about the same but honestly I feel like it rested on its new engine and physics gimmicks a bit too much. It doesn't feel like a holistic experience to me, like the first one. But it's like a B+ or A- at first if the first one is an A+, and its expansion packs push the story and unique setting forward in ways that will make you crave answers.

They're pretty neat games.

What is his fucking problem?
Was it autismo?
What did he mean by this?

He is, dare I say it, /ourguy/.