I fucking hate rich people. My close friend was born into a rich family...

I fucking hate rich people. My close friend was born into a rich family, they own a ton of real estate in popular US cities and neither him nor any of his siblings have "real jobs". They mostly do creative shit or start little businesses, but they each get like fucking 10k a month from rent so there is no pressure on them.

We went to school together all our lives, including college. His parents just paid for his tuition while I came out 180k in debt. Last year, he told me to buy bitcoin. We both bought around 1k, and I sold when it hit 2k because hey why not, doubled my money. He had no pressure to sell, have no bills or debt, and steady income from rentals, and fucking bought a shitload and made close to 2 million dollars last year. I fucking hate him so much.

I was going to buy back in when it hit 6k, but then I waited hoping it'd go lower, which it did not, and FOMO'd in back at 10k, and now I'm really fucking worried.

Whenever I talk to him about he just says "hold dude, it'll go up I think lol". What a fucking faggot.

Rich people should be killed, he has had NO stress in life, his parents paid for everything and set him up with this kush life. He's healthy, works out, doesn't do any drugs, and actually just lives well and works on his own projects... while I fucking slave away at a shitty 9-5 making 65k a year (this is 5 years out of college, mind you) and work overtime with no compensation quite often.

How can the world be so fucking unfair? The media likes to portray rich kids as pieces of shit who have drug problems, but all the ones I know just live amazing lives. Seriously, how does our economic system allow for such unfairness? It's fucking bullshit, I get pissed everytime I think about him.

Attached: nigger.jpg (782x960, 141K)

u sound jelly bro

Attached: latest.jpg (502x377, 75K)

>I hate my closest friend
Sounds like you're a horrible friend.

every economic system ever has been like this. fairness is not a core value of the universe

Chill dude, even if it goes to 6k tomorrow it'll be 50k EoY. Forget it and come back later

so buy real estate
get 5k a month in rent
work on your own little creative businesses
and stop being a whiny little shit?

>he has more stuff than me so he should be killed
the mind of a /pol/tard

How about instead of projecting your insecurities about how easy you think your friend's lives are, you instead use it as a catalyst to work on your yourself?

You need to develop your own worth ethic, push your ambitions and work hard. Instead of being someone who has money handed to them, go out there and work your ass for it. You will have a lot more pride and sense of accomplishment.

wow you are a shitty friend/person.

Yeah, I am, because it's fucking bullshit.

I'm getting grey hairs already, and he looks like he barely aged since college. Everyone's always comments on how good his skin looks and shit, and just goes "lol I get a lot of sleep"

Yeah, fuck you. Some of us are stressed out and drowning in debt and don't have the luxury of sleeping 10 hours a fucking day.

jealous poorfag that will never achieve anything because he's concerned with hating his"close friend"

This. Life without struggle leads to depression at the very best

You deserve to be poor and wagecuck for the rest of your miserable life.

What's the point of money if you can't make your children's lives easier than yours?

It didn't matter much when we were kids, I would go over to his house and it was SO NICE. There was always good tasting healthy food, plenty to eat and drink, and he always had new toys and video games. His family was very generous and it was nice. But yeah, as I get older and drown in debt, I am getting jealous. I don't want to fucking work so hard anymore, he barley works and made TWO FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS? Are you shitting me? Trading shit coins? You'd be pissed too if you knew someone like him.

I don't mind that he came from a rich family, but his crypto gains really threw my sanity overboard. It made me realize just how fucking unfair the world is.

You just got regular difficulty in life. He's on easy mode. Luck of the draw user... At least you're not a pajeet. That's gotta be hard mode.

this is a glimpse into the mind of a poorfag

>You'd be pissed too if you knew someone like him.
I know lots of people like him and I'm not pissed.

Stop projecting.

You sound exactly like a bitter commie faggot.

Ur an assistant op

Get better

>Inverse-LARPING

hmmm

You ever heard of communism bro? I think you would like it

There is always going to be someone better off and worse off than you. Be happy you were't born in the middle east or africa. You'd be poor and have drone strikes hiting the ground next to you as you walk to school on top of that.

Also if you "make it" you will get more props than you friend. No1 will question whether you deserve what you achieved.

It's your fault for selling early, FOMOing at the top, and not taking advantage of the insane alt bull run in early January.

>Seriously, how does our economic system allow for such unfairness?
It drives people to innovate to get more money. The faster we get to VR, the faster everyone can have a 10/10 gf and live an amazing life.

sounds more like /r/latestagecapitalism or /r9k/
he's basically advocating for communism

Life isn't fair. I became a millionaire from trading random shitcoins on Kucoin in early January and was lucky enough to exit before the big crash. However, whoever bought my coins sustained massive losses.

Attached: 1520065443130.png (1008x770, 649K)

Where'd you cash out your coins

I started buying after gox and 'sustained' losses for a long time until I exited before the big crash

GDAX

Random shitcoins can't really be compared to BTC

Aren't you worried about the IRS?

I know what you mean. I've been envious of other people. I still am. The world is definitely unfair and fucked. Truthfully though, you have something deep down wrong inside of you that you are so jealous of him. Yes he has it perfect. But some people go "meh, good for him" and move on. Others let it built inside of them. You're clearly the latter, so why can't you be the first guy?

And as cliche as it sounds, you don't really know if his life is as peachy as it seems. At the end of the day, it's just OUR own brains and the dopamine being released. So, you are jelly his is releasing more, but maybe it is just as much as yours?

True, some will never revive

>We both bought around 1k, and I sold when it hit 2k because hey why not, doubled my money.
You think he held cause he had money? I have been living below the poverty line for years but I made sure to have bitcoin as part of my LIFE SAVINGS. You are never going to make it.

Don't be jealous. Most rich kids have parents that have money but it's not "their" money. Like they can't spend it. That's how it was for me. You get tired of the petty bullshit and it motivates you to go out and make it on your own. Only advantage I had was not having any student debt. But aside from that, It still isn't easy.

>neither him nor any of his siblings have "real jobs". They mostly do creative shit or start little businesses
This is how the free market is supposed to be creative. There should be no copyright or patent laws artificially incentivizing this stuff.

And besides, you could've started a business with that 180k you spent on college dumb fuck. If you have to take out loans to go to college, don't go.

wagecuck butthurt af lmao

Attached: f.png (247x246, 71K)

I technically lost money in 2017, so no. I'll gladly pay taxes for 2018.

Ead the ridge!
:D

Attached: 1507330246249.jpg (960x771, 312K)

That's something "deep down wrong" inside of me? No, it's just I spend 90% of my life, my youth, either working, or sleeping so I can work. He gets jobs FOR FUN, literally. He became a bartender at a swanky restaurant because he was bored, and then just quit a few months later.

Yes, some people should get more for working more, and their kids should benefit, BUT GOD DAMN. I'm a fucking wage cuck and he NEVER has to work ever, neither will his kids or kids kids.

Oh no, he can spend it. He has been given millions in properties because their family's accountant is preparing asset transferring when the parents die, so the kids will be able to get around the estate tax laws SO THEY WONT EVEN HAVE TO PAY TAXES ON THE MILLIONS THEY INHERIT.

>He became a bartender at a swanky restaurant because he was bored

Dude...your friend is cool did you at least go see him and get a free drink u lamefag?

kill yourself OP

> says nothing is wrong with him
> proceeds to bitch and moan about something completely out of his control that is emotionally overwhelming him and is not able to let go

Ok den. good luck fren.

You sound like a piece of shit OP

what do you get out of kicking someone who is already on the ground?
OP is right, it is unfair

Yep, know several people like this

One of my best friends is a turbo chad, 6'3, high iq, blue hair blonde eyes, great frame, 10/10 srs

He has a 10 million dollar trust fund and just fucks around all the time traveling the world, partying, and fucking beautiful girls

Yet somehow he always complains about how he is "depressed" and how he is taking medications

One one hand I want to punch him for being such a fucking retard but on the other hand its made me think we need to be able to find meaning in life other than just mindless pleasure seeking,

he has everything anyone could ever want and still is depressed, I guess his depression is actually real because why else would he get on prozac but idk...

Dude be there for him rich or not

He's probably just realizing how fake people will act for his wealth

Fr don't be a douche like OP he only thinks about the money someone has

>why else would he get on prozac but idk...
all the cool kids do it
maybe he discovered girls like his "I'm so depressed" story
or he is making fun of you by telling you lies

>envy incarnate
>world unfair
What a fucking faggot you are.

I'm new here, how does Veeky Forums work?

My mothers family is loaded but they would never give us a fucking dime. They're petty and shitty. They were born into money and inherited a business from my grandfather. They were too stupid to go out and do their own thing in life so they slave working in a business they hate. And they take it out on everyone else. I stay the fuck away. They know every nickel and dime that my grandparents had so they're probably going to screw my mom over because she's the only one that actually went out and pursued her passions. Rich people are shit. Do not even concern yourself with them.

Get fucked OP. Rich people are generally rich because they provided something of value to others. There are probably 4-5 billion people in the world who would look at your life and say "he's rich, this is so unfair". If everything is relative, you'll always feel like a piece of shit for not being richer. Do you have any idea how many people don't have $1,000 to risk on Bitcoin? You doubled your money and now you're worried because you're down 15% on your re-buy? You sound like I real PoS, bitching about making $65k. Is it your friend's fault that your dumb ass took out loans for school? I think maybe you made a poor investment. Your brain can't handle $180k worth of knowledge.

Okay OP its unfair, you got a top 1% life in human history instead of a top .001% ... Now what? What are you going to do?

No, it isn’t unfair he didn’t choose his circumstances either. The only thing that is unfair is how OP is choosing to act toward his “friend” who in all sounds like a nice guy.

>Now what? What are you going to do?
that's what he is asking this board

Man you just really are a whiner. If you hate your life so bad then kill your friend and yourself. Otherwise maybe just stop giving a damn. Oh he has nice skin. Dude he is going to die just like you some day.

You are incredibly wealthy and secure compared to a slum dwelling child. Should you be killed because of that inequality?

Try and start something with him, if he's your best friend and is as rich as you say he'll work with you granted the idea isn't retarded
A rich friend is not something to be mad about, make an advantage out of it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OP you are such an eternal poorfag retard

He is not your friend if u hate him or you are not his real friend if u hate him

>these are the types of people who shill communism.

They are so salty that they'd rather ruin it for everybody out of pure jealousy. Fuck you OP, that's life

Let's assume both of us are born the same day in the same place. We go to school and become 20 years old. Neither of us did anything special. Now I get 10 million USD, don't have a day in life left that I need to do anything I don't want to do. Just because.
You on the other hand receive nothing from anybody ever. You will spend your whole life working for others and having a generally miserable life.
When you are 40 and lived a shitty office cuck life I drop by and tell you about my adventures in exotic locations and still look like 20. Isn't it unfair?

Where did you read that faggot? He's whining those are what we call rhetorical questions

>My ''''''close friend''''''
>I fucking hate him so much
>What a fucking faggot
>he made money off Bitcoin I hate him
>he got me into it because he wanted to help me, I hate him for getting me some money off Bitcoin

Not sure if troll or just very rare distilled and concentrated butthurt.

check m8

lmao I bet you have a 65k job in a first world country because you're such a great person that deserves it.

>the luxury of sleeping 10 hours a fucking day.
bro you work a 9-5. stop bitching. you could easily be investing over 20k a year with your salary, and doing shit you want on the side.

>Where did you read that
I have some empathy. He's jealous and came here because he wants to know how to cope.

>investing 20k a year
>when someone else gets 120k for free without even investing
What does a 20k investment per year get you? Definitely not a rockstar life during your 20s

I don’t need to have a shitty attitude because my friend has been given something, I would be happy for him. I also do not need to roll over and accept the circumstance of me never recieving anything. Your outward situation is a reflection of your inner situation. If you have no ambition, damn sure you won’t go anywhere.

>hates rich people
Ya you’re never going to make it. Those are the people you can learn very valuable things from.

>tell me more
dude literally told you to buy bitcoin and now youre complaining that you sold too soon.

boo hoo you faggot

ur friend is pissed off - his richer friends have 4 lambos while he has none...

>If you have no ambition, damn sure you won’t go anywhere.
In my story both of us had no ambition, however i went somewhere while you didn't. What you say simply isn't true.

Your story is not reality. Nobody is damned to live an ambitionless life, that is chosen

I don't think he's going to learn much from a spoiled brat. Rich people aren't rich because they are particularly intelligent, I've known plenty of intelligent middle-class fags, some even make it into upper middle class. The rich were just in the right place at the right time. Just the way the world is.

If he's actually your close friend you could ask him to invest in you?

So if I was a poorfag, how would I go about living like OP's friend if that's my ambition?

>Just the way the world is.
Why do you people submit? Where does this defeatism come from?

is he paying taxes on his 2 million? report him to the irs and get the percentage that comes when they audit him.

Come to the darkside OP

E A T -- T H E -- R I C H

We don't believe in handouts, everyone should work, your friend included.

If everyone's worked actually benefited society and we all pulled our weight, in a mostly automated world like ours work weeks would be sub 10 hours. Most jobs would probably become voluntary in fact.

Think about all the useless fucking labour out there. Sign holders don't benifit society, neither do advertisers or salesmen. Farmers, researches, nurses and so on are vital, without them we crumble. Without mcdonalds people have to cook for themselves--god fucking forbid. Without the fire department we burn to death.

Workers can administrate themselves if taught how, the education system indoctrinates you into a mindless drone. Workplace democracy is real and has worked for centuries when applied and your boss/rixh friend is a fucking leech on society.

All the fun stuff like luxury cars, art, comfy houses and so on come from having so much free time--due to increasingly shorter work weeks--and equal access to resources based on labour. We are entering a post scarcity world, capitalism will actually create a fuedalist society where we are either slaves or peasents if those resources are not distributed. And no I don't mean distributed in a planned way, the market can handle it but the profit motive has to fucking die. Replace the profit motive with a desire to increase quality of life for humans for the sake of it. See mutualism for information on how non capitalist market economics might work.

As for all the fucks that don't want to so their own dishes or contribute to society. I'm not saying we should kill them, but they're not getting access to my communities resources, they can scrounge in the mud for worms as far as I care.

Attached: DEh5Ij6XoAAFGO-.jpg (643x537, 45K)

Acceptance isn't the same as submission. Do you expect OP to kill his friend or rich people? Where would that land him?

He should use his connections to the rich kid to land him self a sweeter gig. Life's all about connections.

fuck off commie trash

>Sign holders don't benifit society, neither do advertisers or salesmen
They do though. My quality of life increases when I get to know about products and services that are useful to me. How do I get to know about them when I previously didn't even know I would ahve an interest in them? These people also create value.

Jealous? Shut the fuck up!

Rich man, poor man, all the same when they die

Subhuman race confirmed.

>I fucking hate rich people. My close friend was born into a rich family
You hate your close friend?

Jealousy is a normal human feeling, but of course all 8 Tibetan monks on earth who transcended it are browsing Veeky Forums at this very moment to tell OP his feelings are wrong

yeah just buy real estate with 180k in debt and no capital... lol

Where the hell did you go to school that cost 180k in debt? With a school that expensive you should have had connections to get you into a hedge fund or something.

you gotta start with the basics like driving a ferrari and making 5k a month after rent and taxes if you want to make it big

whats your job user

jealously is an erroneous perception of reality (ego) and unfortunately we live in a time where no one studies themselves to dissolve these incorrect concepts but rather worship them. There's a reason why so many successful individuals in all areas of life encourage self knowledge and development because until you learn to act consciously you are little more than a machine stuck in the same habits, forever. While ops post is a troll there are people who think this way and will forever remain in the scarcity/victim mentality.

This guys larping its pure b8

>doesn't do any drugs
>works on projects
>healthy, works out
So i know you are larping OP, but you are a jealous cunt
Know how many rich people i know who are scumbags, and spend all their parents money on drugs and their suped up BMW

Sounds like he is pretty stable minded and still being busy and productive. Not rotting away like you and most would. You would want to be born into that too if you could be faggot.

If you don't know they exist and you're not seeking them out you probably don't actually need them.

We seek food, medical care and shelter because our bodies force us to, in a similar vain we work to provide these things. Our want--true wants--come from our internal dispositions. Commercials convincing you of a need to wear Rolex watches or drive Porches are not informing you of services you need, they are creating false needs

The watch appeals to your insecurity by making you feel small for not having one when other people do. The car flashes scantily clad women across the screen to make you think you need to drive it or else you'll be a useless virgin forever. The advertisement industry uses unethical psychological manipulation to siphon your wealth from you, people literally spend their entire lives getting PHDs just to learn how to fuck you for as much money as they can.

Imagine this, what if instead of having all your desires dictated to you, you decided what you wanted out of your life. What sounds more fulfilling to your life, buying something because you feel insecure or creating something and being proud of it? And if you don't think you're creative enough to be a scientist, artist or innovator of some sort, please for Christ's sake ask why that is and how you got here. Ask how many times authority figures told you that your work was inferior or you were doing things wrong before you let your spirit be broken.

Next time you walk look down at your own two feet and try describing how complex the movements of your legs are. You won't be able to chart every single movement and how great your unconscious proficiency in walking is. You fell down thousands of times, and failed every single day for months before you could walk. The amount of trial and error it took to learn that is on the level physics dissertation and yet you did that, on your own before you could even use the bathroom.

Did you know there is a type of wristband that will make every female want to have sex with you, flying cars became a reality and all your medical conditions and genetic shortcomings can now be cured for 1 USD?
Don't tell me you don't search for all of this on a daily basis!

Because 70 years ago faggots like you thought Hitler and the Reich was evil and needed to be destroyed.

It's because of faggots like you had the same style of thinking 70 years ago, when we could have built utopia.

Be a man and do something about it if you aren't satisfied. Otherwise, keep your bitching to y ourself.

Attached: EXPORT.jpg (792x546, 141K)