Whats the typical time and temperature required to cook a chicken breast? also, favorite seasoning?

Whats the typical time and temperature required to cook a chicken breast? also, favorite seasoning?

It depends.

400F for 35mins will get you to a perfect 165F internal temp.

t. someone that temps all his chicken.

>chicken breast

This shit right here is the holy grail of chicken seasonings

>165f
>perfect

This is the main reason why most people think chicken breast is disgusting.

I can't help it you buy bland and boring supermarket breasts. Or you cook your chicken >>>>>JUICY>>>>>>

350 for no longer than 25 minutes unless you have mondo fatty ones. Rub liberally with oil and spices. Let rest. Brine first if you're into that.

They're easily dry so i just usually butterfly and stuff mine... asparagus and breadcrumbs, mushroom and rice, cheese and ham, peppers and onions, plenty of options

Medium high heat, covered, 5 minutes each side. Season with whatever the fuck you want

perfect

165 is actually the correct temperature, what are you trying to say with your comment.

>the correct temperature

According to the US government, which recommends cooking everything about 20 degrees higher than any chef would ever seriously consider doing.

165 is dry, chewy rubber, user; a 145 steak is medium well...

>a 145 steak is medium well...

>thread is talking about chicken
>this dumbass is talking about steak.

AHAHAHAH. Dumbass.

wut? Everything in that post is true.

Jack pls

5/10 you got some bites

>35 minutes

The fuck

>2 minutes medium high heat in pan on both sides for colour
>8-10 minutes maximum at 400F, let it rest after

Unless you are wrapping your breast in foil then I can understand but 35 minutes in general would just dry the fucking thing out imo

Cool, You've just discovered the difference between pan roasting and oven baking.

Go call your mom and tell her you're a man now.

Literally has nothing to do with anything. Has to be bait, 3/10 made me respond twice.

Something I tried last weekend and it turned out really well:
>melt 2 tbsp butter in pan
>throw in 2 cups diced mushrooms
>1 cup diced onion
>1 cup diced bell pepper
>add a little salt, pepper, garlic salt
>cook down for 10 minutes
>add 1/2 cup of chicken stock
>add 3 cups spinach
>cook down for 3 minutes
>pour final product into bowl
>puree with immersion blender

It was actually delicious on its own as a soup (would've been great with crusty bread), but I used it as a marinade instead. Left in marinating with chicken breasts for 2 days. Baked them, simmered down the remaining juice and sauce, ate with French bread. Delicious.

Fuck you fag.