What are the best /whitecore/ foods? Stuff white people invented that they just love. I'll start

What are the best /whitecore/ foods? Stuff white people invented that they just love. I'll start.

Pinwheels.

Mayonnaise.
It's so spicy! I can only handle a little on my eggs.

Mayonnaise based salads. Like macaroni, potato, corn, etc.

Anything drenched in mayo or ranch

I'm new to Veeky Forums
Is mayo a meme here?

Any of those high class restaurants like in California or NYC where you have to pay over 40 dollars a dish. It's so easy to take advantage of white people with "cultures"

Its a meme to white americans, they love that shit.

How dare you! Mayo is the cum of the gods

Jello Salad

hummus

ttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Having a dad

dads are for loving, not for eating user

The Best BBQ Sauce You'll Ever Taste
'Go 'Za
Chiggun Tendies
Mountain Dew

I used to live in the south and hands down, the white people food is anything fried. Not chicken but like carnival food. All of that shit was invented by the white Texan fatties

>tfw black and live mayo

I used to work as a sandwich artist at a bowling alley and we had a sauce called spicey mayo

Yeah, as opposed to regular mayo. It had spices in it. It was spicy. There were spices in the mayonnaise that made it spicy.

South side of chicago reporting in (I'm currently being shot at), black people put mayo on everything. This mayo=white meme is unfounded, even though it upsets whitey.

Foodgore thread? Foodgore thread.

today, the black lady next to me in line at subway asked for extra mayo

also blacks love ranch dressing

A little too soupy, but GB cass is great.

Can confirm. All my white friends think I'm weird for putting ranch dressing on my pizza. It's something I learned from black people in highschool.

>hating on green bean casserole
I love that shit when I go to my friends thanksgiving dinners. Whitey got that shit right. And I still wanna try some of this and yes, I am a lactose tolerant basketball American. The only one in my direct family actually.

this

One thing popular at my very black high school (Chicago suburbs) was a bag of hot cheetos with hot nacho cheese poured into it, eaten with a fork. Aside from being horrible for you the hot cheese leaches chemicals from the chip bags. mmmmmm

In terms of white people, people jerk off so much about cheese, bread, or a combination of the two. Grilled cheese, mozzerella sticks, breadsticks...people act like it's the best fucking food in the world but it's just a way to eat more butter and cheese than anyone would ever need in one sitting.

It's a shit dish for shit people.

>mayo
interestingly has some anti-microbial properties.

GO HOME

Vietfag here

I fucking love potroast. Nice tender roast, good mash, gravy made from roast and roasted veggies. God damn, I love white people.

When it's made badly
You have to keep the crunchy onions on top and not let them get too soggy

What is the international equivalent of ranch dressing?

Bong here

No thats a flyover thing move than anything

For bongs I'd say HP or brown sauce.

Curry sauce
Donair/kebab sauce

Curry Sauce / Curry Ketchup is more of a Dutch-German thing.
Doner Kebab sauce is just Turkish Garlic sauce.

How come white people can't eat spicy food?

You think white people invented hummus

are you a retard

>t. Never watched Undercover Brother

ginger ale, but not too gingery!