Can you safely cook chicken in the microwave from raw?

can you safely cook chicken in the microwave from raw?

i dont have a stove in my dorm only a microwave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSblbUuxmKI
youtu.be/fbl874RrDTk
youtube.com/watch?v=U6rVZng-AnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no lad

No.

Yes. Microwave for 15min per pound

yes, it's gonna be dry and flavorless, but yes

Eat it raw, it's the new sushi.

You gotta use some "As Seen On TV" type shit for that.

You can, but it will be disgusting. Get a foreman grill and hide it under your bed when The Man is coming. Better yet, move into an apartment. It will probably be cheaper than a college dorm anyway.

why not just buy a portable stove and a pan?

put it water and you can poach it. it won't be great.

Boneless skinless chicken, cut into larger then nuts
Put in mic safe container with a little water
Plastic wrap the top. Poke holes.

Microwave steam bowl that works for veggies unfortunately adapted for you.

Had to live a year out of cheap motels that only had a mirowave

Mate that sounds shit. Buy a little toaster oven or something. You can find ones for cheap and you can bake stuff half decently at least.

Everyone in your hall is going to fucking hate you because it'll smell like chicken for a week, but yes.

its one of those like frozen chicken dinner things it says oven but i want to cook it in the microwave

Regardless of what you do to it, it will always be shit. I am sorry. I truly am, but this is the reality we live in. I recommend you find a different field. You're not a wolf, and in a world of evil you can only survive if you're a wolf.

t. Alejandro

Better off turning your shower on as hot as it can get and hanging the chicken in your bathroom for a few hours to let it steam cook.

Stick a big glass of water in with it to create steam and keep a moist heat going.

youtube.com/watch?v=mSblbUuxmKI

yes. wrap it in foil pouch, fill with cooking oil and black pepper, put in microwave for 40 minutes.
instant fried chicken.

Why did you buy chicken if you've only got a microwave you cuck?

why dont you mind your own business faggot

Yes but you wont be able to pull it off that is an entirely separate way to microwave no one bothers to leave. Was forced to take a class in high school that taught basic cooking and sewing and the teacher went over how you could even cook a turkey in there on low with the thermometer.

>leave
learn

Also its likely to have a shit texture.

I do it all the time brah

kys

I honestly hope that your parents are horribly murdered

>can you safely cook chicken in the microwave from raw?

Safe? Absoloutely. Just make sure it's cooked all the way through (no pink, or use a thermometer).

Now having it come out tasty and with a good texture? That's a challenge.

rude

Fuck yeah microwaves.

Make those water molecules spin, baby.

Do one of the dishwasher meals in a pouch you poor fuck

>>dishwasher meals

>what is Google, Alex.
youtu.be/fbl874RrDTk

you can make medium rare chicken with sous vide, it's pretty weird desu

Yes but you have to let it in his folder (to prevent explosion), then microwave 15min T*4 or T*5 for crispy skin

youtube.com/watch?v=U6rVZng-AnY

>ctrl+f "boil"
>no results

Wut?

Not that I'd boil meat over my options of stove, flame or oven but if all you have is a microwave, you can boil chicken easily in a container of water. How is this not obvious to the general Veeky Forums poster? Put water in pyrex bowl or something similar, microwave until its boiling, drop chicken in, put back into microwave until cooked. ...duh.

I would buy an induction burner before that butane one.

t. former omelet cook forced to cook on butane burners for brunch crowd.

If you have the right microwave. I never bought one though so don't ask my opinion on which one to buy

This can't be OP. "frozen chicken dinner things" are never oven only, and OP posted fresh, raw chicken breast. Fuggoph.