Protip. Posting homemade ramen noodles on your granite countertops triggers plebs

Protip. Posting homemade ramen noodles on your granite countertops triggers plebs.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TrVQXShsYKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm so triggered!

Op why are you such a piece of shit? What did we do to deserve these threads?

You dont deserve anything you entitled pleblular mass of failure.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TrVQXShsYKo

That was fucking awesome!!!

keep going...

How do you make yours? Mine keep breaking up whenever I boil them

I only boil them for 25-30 seconds.
I have been attempting to age the dough.
I roll it out flat then roll it up into a roll and wrap it in cling wrap and let the roll sit around in a cool room in my house. Thats easy because its winter so im not heating all my house. I was leaving the dough rolls in my fridge but they seem to build condensation and that causes the dough to stick together.
If your noodles ate falling apart though ot os most likely you overcooked them.... you only need to boil them for under 30 seconds.

>non-rib end strip
WHY

Cheap & available.

What's the broth?

Tonkatsu. the fat bits floating in there are chicken skin

Why would you leave them in shell?

i eat the whole shrimp. Eyes and head and tail.

>Tonkatsu
It says that's fried pork and tonkotsu is pork broth?

Yeah its the ladder.

Your broth is way to clear to be a proper Tonkotsu. How long did you cook it for?

why is there chicken skin bits in there

why are you calling tonkotsu tonkatsu

Latter i mean derp

Shut the fuck up you unqualified man child. Theres many different colors of broth. many recipies call for chicken in addition to the pork.
Your obviously just trying to be fickle,"cute",& a smartass in an annoying "red headed step child" sort of way that your 20 something years to old to pull off.
Srsly go get 10 nuggets for 1.50 & then go fuck yourself.

6/10

I make ramen for a living fucknut.

I say what I said because you should have strained out those bits. Leaving bits in there is sloppy as fuck. And Tonkotsu is supposed to be milky white like pic related. What you have looks more like shoyu.

If you make ramen for a living then post a picture thats not from google, faggot.

I like the chicken skin pieces. Thats why i leave them because i am the one eating it.
Im not lying about making a living off ramen & reposting other peoples pictures.

Older picture because I'm off today

This is what Tonkotsu looks like when its cooking. See how opaque it is? Now look at yours.

And a finished product. Again. Much more opaque and thick.

post more pictures. That just looks like the boiled skim that floats to the top of pot.
Shouldnt you be using a pressure cooker to keep the boiling to a minimum so you dont end up burning the broth?

why is your first pic so much more white than the second pic?

That isn't really how Tonkotsu works senpai.

It's all about cooking over a very high heat for a long period of time, usually a minimum of 14 hours or so. You just mix the bones every now and again to keep it from burning.(see the metal rod sticking out in the first pic?).

I think some shops use pressure cookers in japan but I have yet to really look into that.

Because I have added shoyu tare and spicy paste, which changes the color.

Well to be honest i think my broth isnt getting very white because of the kinds of pork bones i have access to are more meat than bone. And i dont use as much of them.
I have been cooking this batch of broth for two days but taking from it and adding more water and tare to it when it gets low.
It was more opaque yesterday, but still not as opaque as yours & it tasted better yesterday too, not that it dodnt taste good today.

Quality post in Veeky Forums form a change, then some fucktards start raging against minor details like a fucking letter in a japanese name.
Op, keep it good, and please, do share the ingredients and how to do it

Ah. Maybe that's why. You want a lot of marrow to make it rich. Though again I am unfamiliar with pressure cooking so there could be all kinds of variables there too.

Why are you adding the tare as it cooks though? Generally that's put in as it is being served.

And I am sorry for coming off as a prick. I don't actually mean to discourage you from trying or anything.

The best recipe i have come accross yet said to cook bones & water for as long as possible( i went for like 10-12 hours)
Then bring to a boil to mix the fat all the way through the broth.
Then it said reduce to a simmer and add tare. And let simmer. It said only add your aromatics ( green onions, garlic, ginger) at the last hour. It said do not raise the temp & bring to a boil once the aromatics are in there because they are suceptable to burning and causeing a burnt taste.
After all the steps are completed i just leave it to simmer till i feel Like im ready to put it in a container & save it for reheating. That way i dont have to deal with a gelatinous blob so much. If I was running a resturaunt i wouldnt use all of these practices like adding more water & tare.
I cook all my broth in a pressure cooker. I filter the broth before saving it, but like i said i personally like the little bits of chicken skin floating around in there.
The broth seems to not even be good wihout tare in there. Thats why i add it in there before rather than by the bowl.

Nice noodlemaker. What type is it?

Made Some Vegetarian Miso Ramen for the first time. No bully Please

How was it ?

Even the poop?

asians don't peel their shrimp.

They just eat them.

I'm asian, can confirm this - been eating whole shrimps my whole life

He is asian. I can confirm this.

requesting recipe for your ramen noodles

Second that.

I made udon the other day. Tasted great, except I accidentally cut the noodles too thick so they were more like dumplings than noodles

Bretty Good I must say. Almost better then the Miso Ramen at my lokal Ramen Bar

what makes these ramen and not spaghetti or whatevfer ?

Bake baking soda for 1 hour @ 250F
Mix two tsp baked baking soda with 250ML warm - hot water.
Mix up crush dissolve the baked baking soda in the water.
Pour in 4.25 cups of bread flour.
Mix untill you get a dough ball, then knead the shit out of it for 20 approx. 20-30 min probably.
You you want to fold it over on itself & you can use you pasta maker for this.
Once your happy with your lump of dough, you can cut it up into 4 different balls. Then wrap in cling wrap and let it rest in your fridge. I like to let mine rest for 4 hours.

Thanks. Keeping this for later.

granite is for people with more money than taste

tacky mcmansion garbage

Its just a regular three bed two bathroom one story house from the 1950s with some renovations done to it. Not so much a mansion as youre assuming.
Granite is manly as hell. Its a giant slice of a solid rock boulder. Sorry its not the new martha stewart collection from home depot you triggered poorfag.

>Granite is manly as hell
granite is for women with i'd-like-to-speak-to-a-manager hair who drive GMC acadias

true patricians use concrete countertops

>true patricians use concrete countertops
lol no

Does your concrete kitchen match your secret basement dungeon where you chain up & torture all your victims, narcissistic fag?

you are irrationally angry

What are you building a skate park?

How would you go about making them without a machine? I don't use machines when I make pasta. Nothing against them, just never needed one with the Italian pastas I tend to make.

I've never tried to make ramen. I have to look into that. Anyone ever do them by hand?

Viet here, aka Asian - unpeeled is lazy and lacks care. I peel all my shrimp and devein every time.

I'll leave the concrete and granite to the women and children while I use my slate counter top.

I usually don't pay attention to this sort of shit but that's really nice. Really roomy, too. That's my problem with countertops for looks. They usually are only for looks and don't have enough room to really cook on. That looks cool and has tons of space. I'd actually like to cook on this. Good job...

Tonight i tried my hand at that japanese carnitas stuff. I dont know the japanese name for it , but it looked good so i simmered some pork in some raman broth for a few hours then chopped it up and fried it in a pan . Seems pretty close to me. Tastes crispy salty deadly good.

Close up jap carnitas

Not op but guys I actually learned a lot from this thread, thanks to all of the ramen people sharing advice.

why are the base cabinets in before the wall cabinets? youdungoofed.jpg

>shrimp cooks in 2-3 minutes
>steak cooks in 6
youdungoofed.jpg again

overcrowded bowl. plebe/10

Stupid question but what are the pink spiral things people put in ramen?

What's with the overload of toppings? Looks like a clusterfuck. Also fried Egg. I smell Amerilard.

they are called naruto, not kidding

confirmed pleb

any recipie for the broth?

>mfw he thinks making pasta with a pasta machine makes the noodles ramen noodles

Handmake them, faggot.

>fried egg
lel

>knead the shit out of it for 20 approx. 20-30 min probably.
Is it worth it?