There is no truth

>There is no truth
>Except this one
>There is no ought
>Except that we ought not to impose any ought
>Why?
>Because it's all fake
>Why? What is fake?
>Morals. Because there is no truth (except this one)
>Why?
>Because nothing has meaning
>Why?
>Because I wanna die
>Just do it my man
>Thanks senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5974.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Donald Trump is goind to be the next President of the Unites Stated.

>>There is no truth
>>Except this one
>he hasn't realized that postulating on the truth is independent from the truth itself

At the most generous pills right now there's a ten percent difference between the two in likelihood of winning. The popular vote may be close, but what particularly matters is the electoral college. And Clinton is leading heavily in all the states she needs to win in order to secure an electoral college victory.

So probably not

>he hasn't realized that postulating on the truth is independent from the truth itself

me neither. explain.

The truth exists independent of me. My postulations do not. Therefore my postulations are not part of the truth and as such saying 'there is no truth' is not self contradictory

None of you know what you're talking about

Only if you count polls that oversample democrats

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

but meaning it is?

"There is no truth" is either true or false. If it's true or false, it's a truth or a falsehood. If it's a truth, OP is right q.e.d.

>My postulations do not.
Who gives a shit?

>mfw the conception of truth of zeroth-order logic and first-order logic is radically different in that the former takes truth and falsity to be abstract objects without any further structure and the latter takes truth to be an abstract relation between object language sentences and meta-theoretic abstract structures
>mfw model theory is a nice toy but ultimately sterile and unfulfilling and one is forced to look at philosophy of logic for answers that actually enlighten and provoke

California and Colorado are not budging from being blue states so this election is basically in the bag. If Colorado could shift red it would change. But it isn't, the margins are too big.

Also, please stop making conspiracy theories about scientific polling data

Lmoa
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5974.html

>realclearpolitics
>using a single source polling source

user, don't be silly

>model theory is a nice toy but ultimately sterile and unfulfilling
Oh that's just because you're mediocre

Try the Bible my dude

Shut the fuck up

There's no reason to be ashamed.

does using "as" instead of "like" more literary?
Sorry for bad english, I am Russian practicition.

>>There is no ought
>>Except that we ought not to impose any ought
That's not how the "is, ought" problem works.

Truth is a quality of postulations. You're talking about reality.

Naprimer?

lol conservatards said exactly the same thing in 2012

People get upset about stuff like this. These posts are so tiny, any emotional response to their non-communicating drivel must be a response to what you yourself put into it.

Note how this only includes data from before Trump's collapse on Monday night

"model theory is a nice toy"