It's 2016 and still there's no scan/ebook available anywhere of this guy's extensive published work...

It's 2016 and still there's no scan/ebook available anywhere of this guy's extensive published work. How the FUCK can this be? An author with a decently sized Wikipedia page, part of a famous proto-noise band, influential on a good amount of people, a million reviews/interviews/posts/content about him being the prime example of extreme transgression, and all there is, is some scans from his early zines from a million years ago. Where are all these ratings coming from? You go search the Veeky Forums archive and there's people mentioning how appalling of a read he is, or how great he is, or "start with Index because...", but I can't attest any of this, because the books are not there, and buying them is not only expensive, but virtually impossible as someone living in the third world. This guy's underground membrane has not been penetrated by the Internet even after all these years... incredible.

Could someone for the love of god just fucking pick up that fucking copy of Sotos you have over there and scan it???

hmmm wow what could the answer be what a mystery
>sage

?

aren't they all like $200 a piece

yeah. well some people have access to them somehow considering how much discussion there's on the internet, so how come nobody mashed that muthafu**** scan button?

i swear i'm bumping this shit until someone revolutionizes the internet with the first pirated publication of a book of pedro "the master" sotos

I just read through some his stuff that is posted, it's mostly bluepilled "le ebil nazis" stuff and stories of little boys being raped.

I have about five of his books, including his most recent pure. and desistance.

I just order them from nine banded books when they become available. They soon become out-of-print.

The only thing you can easily find online is his Pure series. I think there are about four of them.

tool. and desistance (not pure)

>mfw i found out that MIne is 50 bucks on Amazon and I bought it three years ago for 15 bucks
>mfw I haven't read too much of it because it was so fucking disturbing

At least hold onto it for years. Great investment.

>it's mostly bluepilled "le ebil nazis"

elaborate

From someone who speaks in /pol/ memes?

Instead of asking for elaboration, point and condescend.

yeah pure is scanned and so is parasite. then there are some exempts from similar zines that contain interviews and briefs from some of his work, and that's it. not a single of his published work is on any private nor public trackers, p2p programs, download links, genesis library, irc, etc. nobody has taken the time to do it, somehow.

any chances of scanning one of the books you own (pictures with your phone even)? i think they are rather short... please.

damn lucky bastard
i guess that's a no for opening it again to share it eh

So it's like the 010 Publishers:

>Publish 40 buck architecture book.
>Sales mediocre for about a year
>Discounted to 10 bucks
>Sold out
>Suddenly everyone wants it.
>2nd hand prices go over 1K easily.
>Repeat.

>scans
god damn. I read a book once that probably was scanned into an ebook format. The way they do it is: they scan the words and the machine "detects" the letters transcribing the scanned word into text. To make this more efficent, if the scan detects a word it already scanned, instead of just "reading" the letters again, it will just look up what it wrote initially for this word and put that down. (this is essentially what a xerox copy will also do with your documents)

long explanation for this: The scan I had, had misread the word "ear" as "car". And it was a book about Orcs in tribes. So every fucking time one of them heard something, they "put their car to the ground" and other similar shit.

9 banded books were so nice. They overlooked my order for tool., so when they sent me it they gave me THREE other sotos books.

I'll get right on that. Wait here.

I agree. I have The Consumer by Gira too. Too much work.

>2016
>no scan/ebook

you're right, that there would be no scan/ebook of his work is absurd... bc there totally is. dig deeper you bagelfucking kike, or you don't deserve it for free

as far as I can tell, at least some of his shit's on arg. Also, fwiw, as far as I can tell, his shit isn't as edgy as you're probably imagining it, or at least not transgressive enough to make up for the fact that it is lacking in basically every other respect.

Anons pretending to have read him fail to point out that he deals in true crime and commentary from the criminal viewpoint, not fiction.

That was a frustrating 2 seconds

These were in the first place I looked.

None of those are his books, dummy, except the two that everyone knows.

parasite's already been mentioned and the other two aren't even his books

good job.

So pick up copies yourself and scan them you entitled piece of shit.

I just downloaded them, they are articles, screenplays and adaptations by him.

Are you 400 lbs but not even a hacker?

>/b/ 2012, the author

You're post on Veeky Forums too, retard.

That's what everyone wants.

Stop making yourself look good.

>bc there totally is
as I said above, not on any tracker i tried (private and public), genesis, irc, download links found by googling, p2p. you're picture shows only one book, and the 5 section division makes me suspicious that it's actually the companion piece Proxy CD, which is sotos reading exempts from the book, and not the actual proxy book scanned.