Anyone know how to make some dank edibles with premade cookie dough

Anyone know how to make some dank edibles with premade cookie dough

DUDE

>classic image.jpg

What?

I remember the first time I bought some weed

Sure. Just mix some hash oil or dabs into the dough.

WEED LMAO

IMMA GET SO BLAZED XDD

kys

Smoke the cat

cookies are good enough on their own, edgemaster

weed will make them taste like ass

getting high is for kids and morons

Why do you have low grade weed and a shit stained carpet?

you can't, user. you have to first put the weed into fat, usually butter, then make the cookies from scratch. if you try to just throw these two together you'll be wasting your ayweedlmao

IF YOU DON'T SMOKE THAT LOUD THEN SHIT THE FUCK UP

Few things:

1.) Weed cookies taste like fucking shit. Don't waste good cookies with weed.

2.) You need to decarb the weed and put that shit in some fat for several hours. If you don't even know how to make butter why are you trying to make edibles

3.) Make some butter instead and put it on anything. I personally suggest something that can hold alot of fat but isnt very big so if your weed isnt the tastiest you can just force down a small edible and be good to go. Beginners often make weak ass butter so they use like 2 sticks to barely get high. Don't ruin your gains like that

4.) Weed butter garlic bread + regular chocolate chip cookies is the ideal option for high/happiness ratio.

Just make the cookies and then use them to make cookie sandwhiches with peanutbutter and toasted weed for easy edibles. Look up "weed firecrackers"

>1. You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.

I live in Colorado you fucking weener.

What the fuck is that black mass in the background? This is making me feel a little uneasy.

>United States law
Degenerate stoners in charge of reading.

Looks like severed head from behind to me. Better call the police boyo

Eating is a waste of money. It's for people with at least a quarter pound, not your tiny little jar. Smoke weed, eat cookies.

>kids and morons

Colorado sounds like local law to me.

those trippy trips are so upset..... they wet the bed again!! another bad dream..... they want a dildo in their mouth and a nice bit of weed to take the edge off after a full day of edging and rimming the golden retriever.....

Not all of us are degenerates. People who's lives revolve around weed are degenerates, but so are people who's lives revolve around alcohol. Personally I prefer a joint to a few beer or a glass of scotch after work.