Does anyone else get that rush when they explain something to somebody else and they suddenly understand it...

Does anyone else get that rush when they explain something to somebody else and they suddenly understand it? And then they are super appreciative of you and come to you for help all the time. It feels fucking awesome.

I can't tell if I'm actually being altruistic or if I have some sort of ego problem.

No, you would have an ego problem if you jealously guarded what you know and dangled it in front of people to make yourself feel superior.

no it sucks, the kids in all my classes ask me to explain the lesson 3 times over and take my answers in the process. You'd have to be ridiculously self centered to like that

I do this all the time

>and they suddenly understand it

Sounds like a pipe dream to me. When it does happen it is great, but not for any of the reasons you wrote.

>altruistic

Not at all.

>Sounds like a pipe dream to me.
Why? It's not a rare occurrence.

yeah, i really love teaching for those moments. it's really fun

I can't compare where I am to American levels of math system becuse I'm studying in Europe, but if feels just amazing when my professor in college math lecture explains some things, and I'm mostly physics fan.

I'm also a pretty boy, so I take my time to explain some math or physics dogmas to Tinder bitches before I fuck them.

Usually when i try to teach people or give them advice they get defensive. So i rarely teach anymore, unless somebody asks me for advice or help

Then you are explaining some really simple things.

>Veeky Forums

You're doing it wrong

tell more, any screens?

Yeah I literally feel high when I'm explaining physics to my friends and family

I do. But what I also feel is a rush when I explain something to somebody and suddenly *I* understand it way better than before. THAT is fucking magic and I love it.

I find that a good way to test if I actually comprehend something is to see if I can explain it to someone else. It's all too easy to think that you understand something when you really don't.

It doesn't really work when you message about it since falls pretty close to autism area, I'm rather articulate so I only talk about it. Plus, I'm a Pole so you wouldn't understand a word.

I don't hook up with bottom-of-the-barrel-intelligence girls, I like pussy but not so much that I would go through the pain of seducing someone retarded. And above that level you can explain any mind-boggling theory in layman terms if you understand it enough yourself.

>super appreciative
To compensate your $32,000 teachers salary

K-k-kill yourself, my man...

it gets old

I think the people i associate with are just overly sensitive

>And above that level you can explain any mind-boggling theory in layman terms if you understand it enough yourself.

Can you explain spin in layman terms? Within 30 minutes?

I have some really good friends who I help with math and physics, it's kinda fun shooting the shit with them and joking about how trash they are at science. Also help my girlfriend with her mechanics course (she's on the honors track due to majoring in physics and never took a collegiate level mechanics course in high school). They're actually all very smart people and really fun to hang around with, and it's nice to feel helpful.

you're right, it's everyone else who has the problem. You're just a perfect special snowflake too precious for this earth.