FUCK YOU BIZ FUCK YOU YOU TOLD ME PWC PARTNERSHIP WOULD SEND IT TO THE SKY NOW IM HOLDING MY BAGS FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU BIZ FUCK YOU YOU TOLD ME PWC PARTNERSHIP WOULD SEND IT TO THE SKY NOW IM HOLDING MY BAGS FUCK YOU

Attached: logo.png (500x230, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Four_accounting_firms
linkedin.com/pulse/swift-official-blockchain-dead-end-patrick-mcconnell
twitter.com/PwC_France/status/978248098022658048
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wait for burger wakeup

Didn't VEN also partner with pwc. Kek.

You're supposed to SELL the news, not BUY it

Yep, it's like BMW. Very one-sided "partnership"

hahahahahahaAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhhHAHAHHAHasdhasdhasdaodaow THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF REQLETS AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT HAHAHAHA OH MY FUCK, OH GOD, DeAR FUCKING GOD HAHAHAHA

mainnet net is within 6 days. If you think the pump is over..

Yeah except it pumped all Sunday, started correcting, then pumped and corrected again last hour, so it will probably keep bleeding Monday. Plus everybody knows to sell the news (Friday), but people expect that now so they sell the day before the news (Thursday). Considering that I have noticed that pattern, a lot of other people also have noticed it and will sell the day BEFORE the day before the news (Wednesday).
So that leaves a pump on Tuesday. That's it.

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

Well the fact that you know that and others figured it out means will bleed on Tuesday and pump the news doing the exact opposite of what is exoected

Wtf !!??
It has €5MM transaction/day !!
This even my pops can manipulate !
20k in 20% pump

The fact you noticed that, means that the pump happened and crypto is over. I hope you made it user :^)

I'm awake

The fact that you think is over means it isnt over

wait for Poland to wake up

And it's about to be below where it was before that massive spike!
Congratulations on this, seriously.

o kurwa

zrzuć to

The fact that you mean it's a fact means it in fact isn't a fact

Thanks just bought $100k Tether.

AHAHAHAHAHAAAA DUMP BELOW THE PUMP PRICE NOW

Reqt

>What The Fuck? Network (tm)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Four_accounting_firms

Please sell to me brainlets

>REQ partners with the fucking BIGGEST accounting firm on the planet
>REQ wants to become the household name in automated accounting
>Price drops

THANK YOU Veeky Forums, THANK YOU dump people.

PLEASE SELL, SELL HAHAHAHA. I AM GOING TO GET FUCKING RICH. HOW THE FUCK IS THIS $0.20 YES I FUCKING MADE IT.

This is actually pretty true, I noticed the trend in early feb where the price would peak 2 or 3 days in advance of an announcement then bleed from there, i too sell a couple days before now.

HAHAHAHA HERE WE HAVE ONE OF THE MOST DELUDED PIECE OF SHIT STILL HOLDING ONTO HIS DREAMS OF GETTING RICH BY BUYING INTO A SHITTY SHITTOKEN HAHAHAHAA FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, HOLY FUCK PLEASE FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RIGHT FUCKING NOW. AAAHHSDHASDHASHDahAHHAHAHAHAHA ITS GETTING LOWER AND LOWER BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUH PUMP AHAHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHA

>Still holding.

I wasn't holding anything. I'm an accountant and this post has made me buy it all up.

I thought REQ was a piece of shit that would never be able to compete in the accounting world but it's now partnered with PwC so it's a sure bet.

I don't care what you do, it's your money but I am just making these posts to screenshot and post it in 2 years time when I'm rich as fuck.

Don't mind me if I buy your bags for 10 cents ?

True words of wisdom have been told.

this is the new
"pile of rubbish heap of dogshit"
coin to screencap and repost in a year when its a top 5

linkedin.com/pulse/swift-official-blockchain-dead-end-patrick-mcconnell

Seems like all of biz is in REQ so I will definately never buy.
Any centralized company can just make the service REQ proposes.

Inb4
> muh coinbase button
you know it's true

brainlet, please sell immediately

Literally, short term pump/dump. Who gives a fuck.
If it dumps, buy more.
If it pumps, wait... then buy more.

2-5 years, anyone holding 5 figure REQ will have made it.

REQ is already priced in for mainnet. If you buy now, you're a bit late imho... more so with bitcoin taking a huge dump right now.

Attached: 1121045_650.jpg (650x867, 136K)

and the fact that you say its not a fact because it is a fact is a fact

Get in now

twitter.com/PwC_France/status/978248098022658048

yeah you can really tell who is under 18 on these boards way to easy