Will any actual sane person marry a robot in the future?

Will any actual sane person marry a robot in the future?
Why?/Why not?
When Veeky Forums is guessing that if that ever happens will happen?
What is then going to happen to the social position of the woman?
Imagine 1000+ years in the future robots are indistinguisable from the real thing. Imagine that they have even artificial DNA and genes that match their appearance and their personality that they were programmed with. What stops then a sane person being a robosexual, having a real relationship with a robot, loving it, spending the life with it, marrying it, and have descedants?
If Veeky Forumsanon lived at that time would he at least partially be robosexual?
Would a Veeky Forumsanon that was single even consider loving, marrying, having kids... etc with a robot?

Pic related. A clown that identifies herself as "robosexual".
Sauce: http: //www.3ders.org//articles/20161223-i-do-robot-woman-to-marry-3d-printed-robot-she-designed.html

bomp

>2051
>marriage
Just pump and dump brah

Humans long for a touch of other human, as many of you may know. It's highly unlike a robot can replace that feel.

This is warping my mind that it's even a question.

Tbqh, transhumanism (making everyone 6 ft and shit like that, not fixing medical related genes) and the idea of giving machines rights, etc, makes me fucking sick to my stomach, and I'd easily go to war with a country all out if it meant ending that abtractionist, reductionist horseshit.

Not many things that are sci-related get me going, but that's one of them.

If this were posible I would do it. Actual women are garbage.

>being sane
>in the future

y

>Would any sane person marry a robot in the future?
I don't see why not, A person gains an attachment to it and wants to marry it, let'em.

It's like having a fictional waifu/husbando.

>What is going to happen to the social position of women?
People still date other people, but have fuckbots on the side.

>When is Veeky Forums guessing that this will ever happen?
This is just a guess, but uh 2052 at the least.

>If Veeky Forumsanon lived at that time would he partially be robosexual.
I rather have a VR waifu than Robo waifu because VR can look like my anime girls and Robo waifus can't.

>Tbqh, transhumanism (making everyone 6 ft and shit like that,

That's not transhumanism, it's simply called not being a genetic failure.
Fucking manlets

i would marry her

amen to that bro at least the robot wont nag me

I want to fuck fuck robots while their owners are not home.

>not being a genetic failure
How am I a genetic failure if I get laid 2times more than you?

Synthetic women will:
>look better than the average "real" woman
>be a machine in bed
>will actually love you, and not cheat on you ever
Is there any actual downside?

If you can program an AI that can hold a conversation at least as well as the average person, sure.

If someone can manufacture the above, they can probably make a really convincing outer covering too.

I just want to have someone to share experiences with.
I don't care whether the sentient being is a human, humanoid robot or an abstract mass of wires.

Anything sentient should have equal basic rights with humans.
If we're going to give humans rights, there is literally no reason to exclude non-humans that have human-level or greater sentience.

synthetic human skin already exists

I will.

I wait for the day I can afford a dick milker that will remove my cock from the equation of my interaction with filthy females.

they dont love you, they dont need you and they dont fear you, theyre most probably alot stronger than you as well, so I think the risk of it/her killing you is actually pretty high.

>Will any actual sane person marry
no