Damn. They actually pulled it off

Damn. They actually pulled it off.

REQ is ACTUALLY becoming the standard for accounting in the future.

I'm going all-in into REQ sorry LINKbros but people on Veeky Forums don't even know what PwC is and how this is the most important partnership we've ever seen in the crypto space.

I'm laughing my ass off right now since this partnership is even better than the "Coinbase" partnership people were hyping and yet people are dumping it now because they have no idea.

I'm revising my "$5 end of year" to "$10 end of year".

AND this is assuming we will stay in a bear market for the entirety of 2018.

Selling off my OMG, WAN, LINK to go all into REQ.

Every company in PwC that has crypto ambitions will be using Request Network in the future (and thus contribute to the ecosystem and burn amount).

Attached: 1516062367132.jpg (503x600, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pwc_france/status/978248098022658048?s=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm with you. The people here are a bit dense.

Stocked up on 132k.

It's genuinely impressive the lengths biztards will go to spread unnecessary FUD

Thanks user, just bought 100k PWC

It's mostly literal children that think it's funny to FUD/shill memes. Also people that hold competitor coins try their best to undermine REQ.

I personally don't really give a shit since I'm a person with a job and cheap REQ means I can buy more every month.

Remember that Black Block Research named "Request Network is not partnered with one of the big four" as the only downsides to the coin. That downside is now gone.

Honestly I can't name a better cryptoproject (long term) out there right now.

I used to think OMG,WAN,BNB,REQ were all professional, and they are. But REQ is the only one that actually has no competition in the accounting/invoice/auditing space anymore due to this partnership. And only partial competition in the payment space from OMG.

This shit is going to the moon in the long term.

This is so fucking great. I am very comfy on my 233k REQ. Only thing that worries me a bit is that it's PwC France, and not worldwide yet. But this is one of the greatest partnerships REQ could have announced. Most people have no idea how big reqs effect could be on accounting. Its mouth watering.

Thnx based 'you are now here'-biz bro who shilled this at 7 cents.

Attached: 1512154997128.jpg (960x960, 46K)

I think most of the dumpers are out now. Looks like a positive uptick from here.

Also, they may have forgotten about mainnet release within the week. We will all start seeing passive income once tokens start burning.

this. and if they bring in staking thats ok with me

REQ is gonna be using LINK anyway soooooooo...

Is this actually confirmed though? I hold link but as I understand it, req only announced that link was one of the potentials. I am aware of the link wallet they hold though

Hmm very interesting. I only had a few bucks left on the exchange so picked 18 up. It's at a very nice low atm. Pity I didnt have more to play with atm but ill grab abit more up when I can

shitty partnership. I wanted cirqle to be the partnership

twitter.com/pwc_france/status/978248098022658048?s=21

Confirmed by PwC.

Is this a troll or are you too stupid to realize REQ is literally using LINK's oracles to access fiat?

No it's not offically confirmed but how many god damn hints do you want.

Attached: 20180326_085045.jpg (1440x1835, 475K)

Didn't VEN also """partner""" with PwC?

also,

>Damn. They actually pulled it off.
cringe af

There is a difference VEN tries to be a brand.
REQ wants to be an automated accounting firm

PwC is the biggest accounting firm on the planet and them partnering with REQ basically gives REQ approval of PwC to become an established player in the accounting world.

Also REQ is actually fully partnered as it's confirmed by PwC themselves.

Getting one of the big 4 to sign with REQ was the biggest obstacle in the path of REQ that they tried to facilitate since the absolute start.

The "Damn they actually pulled it off" is a reference to them achieving this important step and getting the main hurdle out of the way as their path to success is now clear.

But nevermind as I now realize you are probably underage by using vocabulary such as "cringe".

>There is a difference VEN tries to be a brand.
>REQ wants to be an automated accounting firm
k lol

>But nevermind as I now realize you are probably underage by using vocabulary such as "cringe".
Damn, you actually pulled it off. Sick burn bro. Damn.

stay poor

>everything is cringe
>13 btw

Damn. You actually pulled it off. Nice one, kid. You got me good. Heh. Damn.

>cringe
Not a req holder but i agree with them kys faggot

Damn, harsh bro. Damn.

Guess you all pulled it off, everyone is against me. Damn.

>harsh

Attached: 1E44FFDE17634A6A8C1421463873863C.jpg (400x294, 11K)

Damn, appropriate reaction image. You actually pulled it off.

No shit im buying back in. Big partnership.

>telling someone to kill himself
>not harsh

Its time to stop posting brother

chekced
I'm also heavily invested in REQ, bought under ICO (thanks weak hands)

I can see the product-market fit from miles with this one, PwC is actually really fucking smart and ahead of the pack by raising the serpent's egg in-house

I just wish people would see it sooner so it can get into the billions mktcap it deserves faster (so I can take a portion of my stack and funnel into LINK before singularity)

Damn. Whoa.

Insane numbers.

req $1k EOY, LINK 10k EOY

Attached: 1521054712884.jpg (713x714, 370K)

>cringe af
Also cringe desu

Damn, another unique ID with 1 post itt who is BTFO-ing me.
The whole world is against me now. You actually pulled it off. Damn.

Get a load of this faggot
LMAO irl @ ur sad lyf

And yet another unique ID with 1 post itt.
Damn.

>now its 2 posts already
Damn.

stfu you annoying fuck, this isn't your soapbox go bother the cashies or something.

Attached: gulagtime.jpg (300x396, 43K)

Damn.

Damn, another unique ID with 1 post itt. Whoa.

they wrote that when link was the only proposed oracle solution. there are at least 10 of those now

You're really sad.

>what oracle solutions are you looking at
>only link was proposed

Damn, another unique ID with 1 post who is BTFO-ing me.

My current strategy is to hold both REQ and LINK, wait for one of them to pull a 10x and then sell half for the other, since I can't predict which one will do it first.
Really, fantasizing about getting it right and pulling two 10xs in a row with your whole stack will hold you back from making better risk/reward decisions

....im starting to think that Req is gonna go over $100, sky is the limit.

>11 fucking posts.
Give it a rest.

And yet another unique ID with 1 post who is BTFO-ing me.
Damn.

>request lets you ask for money from someone and have them give it to you if they decide to

wow it's fucking nothing

what a fucking scam lmao

What the fuck do you even mean with that you schizophrenic dumbshit?

Damn. Just that you're the same guy phone-hopping.

guys help should i take loans to buy req? I only have 5k

>the internet lets you send fax faster

wow it's fucking nothing

what a fucking scam lmao

>k lol
>Sick burn bro. Damn
Don't ever post here again

That's a lot of phones. Just admit you're a dumbass and not even the autists from here can put up with your shit.
Here's a (You), enjoy it.

Don't take loans out.

There is no guarantee that REQ's price will perform in the short term. The only thing we can guarantee right now is that it'll get an actual adoption in the long term. But your Loan's interest rate might be higher than its short-term growth rate. Impossible to know.

So no that would be gambling and not a wise investment move. Just buy what you can whenever you can and try to hold.

It'll provide passive income when burning starts.

And another unique ID with 1 post who is BTFO-ing me.
Whoa. Damn.

The amount of req pajeet shilling both here and in Reddit makes me extremely suspicious. It's not organic autism like link. These faggots probably get paid x pajeet coins per post

>That's a lot of phones
No it's not.

You should get a load of the epic ID-hopping going on.

I am totaly with you man &^%& req what a worthless coin my dud i am gonna go buy some real coins like canya/xvg

please keep it up. they might actually be upset but im entertained

Lots of people hold REQ. Blatant shilling threads are unavoidable.

However my post in the OP was genuine. As I truly believe REQ became the most promising project in crypto the moment the PwC partnership was signed.

>organic autism
Is this the new trend?

Attached: sketch-1521038904757.png (1624x1080, 786K)

>he has a different id
>that means he's samefagging
Woah I'm gonna go buy some req now

Another user chipping in to tell you to shut the fuck up you annoying faggot.

Nobody likes you on Veeky Forums.

Nobody likes you in life.

Damn, another unique ID BTFO-ing me. Damn.

It must suck having a low iq. So if we're all the samefag changing ids on our phone then how did I switch back to my old id?

Autism.

Do your parents a favor.

>1 post per ID equals samefagging
Oh ok, I didn't realize you were a complete autist. It's ok, you're not normal and you'll probably die alone, but hey you get to watch funny cartoons and eat colorful candys. Doesn't that sound good to you?

God, it feels so fucking AMAZING knowing that I was all in on one of the only legitimate projects within this entire market. It’s truly a testament to my sharp, high IQ brain. I just fucking gooed in my pants thinking about what a God I am.

Now let’s consider that among retarded reddit Normans, request’s selling point wasn’t it’s EXTREMELY POWERFUL accounting capabilities, but its potential “pay with request” button embedded within ALL e commerce sites. Not only will this be the crypto to revolutionize accounting, it will also revolutionize crypto payments, as you won’t feel so pressured to convert back to fiat. Soon you’ll be able to pay your rent with cryptocurrency. God, it feels absolutely amazing that I alone knew what potential this project had, while my peers on this website were investing in things such as “DeepBrainChain”. How did I get this way? How did I become such a visionary? I’m not sure, but I know one thing, the plebeians that frequent this Peruvian Puff Pepper imageboard don’t hold a candle to my solaresque intelligence. I alone have the vision to change this world.

Damn, you actually pulled it off. Damn.

>all of these posts in less than a minute
Now can you please shut the fuck up? It's obvious you're being insulted in Veeky Forums by more than one person, just like in real life.

Ok thank you m8

Req will dip to ~10 cents or even lower in a near future so then is the time to buy if you want your bags

Damn. Whoa.

>Now can you please shut up
Why? I'm getting showered by (you)s.

The problem with this is that short term price fluctuations are basically impossible to predict in this market so that's a risky game.

However long term development can be accurately guessed. If you actually look at what the cryptoproject tries to accomplish. What market they try to corner and innovate and what they have to offer.

There are not a lot of legit products out there and I would only classify ETH,NEO,OMG,REQ,BNB,WAN,LINK as actual cryptocompanies that try to target a very specific part of the market and actually have the skills/ability/tech to do it.

Of which REQ is personally the best one due to it being the only crypto that has a partnership with the biggest company in the market they actually want to corner.

It's like the International Monetary Fund recognizing OMG as the official World Bank for crypto. It would immediately legitimize it and solidify it's future due to their goal being legitimized by a relevant entity within their field.

REQ which tries to be an automated Accounting/invoicing/auditing provider got a partnership and validation by the biggest Accounting+invoicing+auditing company in the world.

What more can you achieve than this? From now on it's just waiting for it to get integrated over the years as the token burn alone gives a passive income of around ~10% year on year.

Only attention he's received in years.

Autistic faggot probably high on adrenaline right now lmao.

>Only attention he's received in years.
Damn, you just can't stop giving me it. You actually pulled it off.

Why are you guys fudding.
You all went into req at 09 cents right and than sold at 1. To go in vechain at $2? And now with pwc you are going to buy back your req x8? You all did this right?

Can't wait to sell these crappy REQ bags. I'm down 500% when I bought this piece of shit in January.

Look at all the sheeps selling their link to get into req right now lmao

Bad news:
You've got a long road ahead.

& that's coming from someone who's portfolio is practically all REQ

take your meds

Damn, another unique ID with 1 post itt. Whoa.

These REQ threads are just pathetic, they arent even fun.

dont do it. the stress will kill you

Veeky Forums actually banded together to shit on one person and that person was you. You’re that retarded, you really pulled it off. Damn.

Whoa. Another unique ID with 1 post itt. Damn I feel so isolated and alone, you actually pulled it off.

I’m the same guy as before

>1 post by this ID

When a samefagger makes an oopsie.

Attached: 1399562671973.jpg (500x437, 42K)

See Damn.

Should I sell my LTC at loss for REQ? I already have 50k REQs but I need more

already did this, user

How come req threads are always cancer?
Always a ton of shills and pure fudders never anything in between

I bought my LTC at $275 like a retard, feels bad to sell it though

you just confirmed once again that you are probably underage, with under $100 invested.

Damn, another unique ID with 1 post itt.

kys