What's some shit you eat/eating habits that makes others cringe?

What's some shit you eat/eating habits that makes others cringe?

I bite right into string cheese instead of pulling it apart.

you know what the worst eating habit is? going on Veeky Forums and screencapping random shit for a fucking tumblr blog. its the equivalent of eating shit

yeah i see you peoplegettingreallymadatfood. fuck you.

You could have just ended with "eating string cheese"; this isn't /b/.

Who the fuck cares, you austist?

This guy's real mad at peoplegettingreallymadatfood.

We know you're doing it for attention, dude. You want to be on it.

how'd you know about that tumblr blog if youre not on tumblr

He is it. He's just pissy he doesn't have anyone getting angry at his tumblr to post on his tumblr. Just him and everyone telling him no one gives a fuck.

fuck you too

No one cares about your faggot tumblr page. We are here to tell each other to stop liking food and drinks that we don't like. Your tumblr is of little importance to me when there are people eating steak cooked beyond medium rare.

Sometimes I eat starch packing peanuts, empty gelatin capsules, sheets of rice paper, and other such items as low-calorie snacks.

You should eat paper instead. That's what anorexic people eat. Apparently it's very filling and zero calories.

I'm not trying to diet; I just enjoy the texture of melting starch or caragreen or other substances used to create these sorts of products. The fact that they are low-calorie just means I can eat a shitload of them without moving my daily intake very much at all.

Also, most paper is bleached. Some packing peanuts are as well; I only eat organic ones.

Do packing peanuts come out the same as they go in?

fuck you im not shit

you what now

I eat smashed oreos in milk. Then I let the oreos get soggy and mushy and drink.

Doesn't sound as terrible as it seems.

We don't care about your tumblr. Fill it with every thread we make. We don't care. Just stop trying to get a rise out of us. It just makes you look sad, and that's saying a lot since we already know you use tumblr...

I bite randomly into kit kats instead of breaking off the strips individually

Of course you do. What kind of disgusting person puts their filthy hands alll over their chocolate? Shit melts on your fingers and gets your hand filth on the chocolate.

On the flip side, I eat a Kit-Kat ingredient by ingredient, chewing off the chocolate, licking out the filling, and letting the wafer dissolve in my mouth.

They posted that since there was a thread about them here the fun's over (people will intentionally post stupid bullshit to get on it instead of the usual unintentional stupid bullshit) and they're going on indefinite hiatus.

God no one gives a fuck

String cheese isn't that great of a cheese and they sell a lot of better tasting cheeses in the single serving size now. The only point of string cheese is taking it apart and stretching out how long it takes to eat so that its more satisfying instead of taking bites out of a better tasting cheese

i eat pizza upside down because it keeps the sauce hot