How does Veeky Forums go about preparing food for a large group of people...

How does Veeky Forums go about preparing food for a large group of people? Do you include vegan and halal options by default? How about allergies?

Other urls found in this thread:

yourveganfallacyis.com/en/you-cannot-be-100-percent-vegan
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/vegans-kill-animals-too
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pizza Hut Groupon.

>Do you include vegan and halal options by default? How about allergies?
no because i'm not a faggot

>people
>vegans
>halal

Two of these things are not like the other

>vegan and halal options
Those people can bring their own "food"

You mean that those "people" can bring their own food.b

You right senpai

When catering, normally people have to ask for vegan options, so that they can eat their shitty fucking non food without it touching the good shit, like the degenerates they are

I ask everyone if they have any dietary restrictions like a normal host and human being would. If guests of mine go hungry and can't eat what I already made, I've failed. Cooking is all about accommodating tastes and preferences.

If it's more than 20 people you're a caterer and should be in business.

If you have no idea who is what or what anybody can eat, prepare products separately on different cutting surfaces like you would in a restaurant. Don't cut pork on the same surface you cut romaine lettuce, don't use the same knife you used to chop up lobster for cutting chicken, etc.

A simple salad with an assortment of toppings is enough of a back-up to satisfy anyone who are sensitive to what they eat if they didn't answer you. But if you aren't already making veggie sides separately from the meat dishes out of common courtesy and mindfulness you've fucked up at the beginning and shouldn't have the responsibility to prepare food for anyone other than yourself.

>Do you include vegan and halal options by default?
Lmao with what kind of faggots do you hang out with?

Next he will ask if we give the leftovers to homeless people...

wut

I dunno, I'm drunk! I should get a hooker...

I feel ashamed that I know what doujin that post is talking about.

epic, dude. hecka epic

Which one?

I include fried chicken and watermillyum by default, though that's mostly to keep my wife's son happy

Food has a face. Anything else is pure, unadulterated faggotry.

Can't look it up right now, but I think it's something by Kharasima Jati (might have spelled that wrong)

I make literally whatever I want, and tell them to eat it at their own risk.

There, I covered all allergies, religions, and special snowflake dietary restrictions.

Usually find out how many super special requirements are to be hosted before, then have one normal, one veggie, and one gluten, lactose, etc free for stsrts and mains, with two deserts.
As for cooking, it is usually stuff that can be served cold or finished in the oven, and as for serving I divide each part of the mise en place to people helping, then send a table at a time.

>halal options
never. cruelty to animals. anyone needed that could do the vegan option

In general, I prepare what I want to eat and assume those with food requirements are to bring their own dishes.

Dude, you need to remember to turn your trip off when you're done with and start posting here.

The trick with vegan food is using lard instead of vegetable oil and broth instead of plain water. This way any vegetable becomes 100% better. Also it is not imoral if you know the source of the animals. If they were treated well during life, no problem killing them.

I am straight for what it's worth. Have a nice day and happy cooking.

I cook normal food, then hang a 'Vegetarian / Vegan Food' sign over the exit door.

just make the vegan option because it is technically halal. guess all the muslims will be eating fallafel.

This

The vegan option is the most compatible with common dietary restrictions.

Radan?

>pic
I remember that thread. Dunno why the author assumes all westerners are racist but w/e it was kinda hot.

Have a big salad, and if they're vegan that's what the eat. Fuck any other deal.

If the vegan drove to your house for dinner, ask them how the drive was.

>tires
>oil
>grease
>some types of hydraulic fluid
>all of these are made from cows
>plus the gasoline made from dinosaurs
>if the car is electric, then all the wildlife that lost their homes to build dams & power plants
Remind them that they are all monsters.

Oh, and the road, sidewalk, and driveway probably contain beef tallow.

>I remember that thread
What the fuck was going on?

>being a cager

Muslim hentai, girlie grew a futa dick and raped shota. He said it was haram ("it" being fapping every night and wanting to fuck his ass) and she made him pray while she plundered his butt hole.

But why

>i posted misinformation again lol!!!!

>Do you include vegan and halal options by default? How about allergies?
Definitely not. If you're a known picky eater bitch you wouldn't be invited in the first place.

So you're just an inconsiderate asshole? You'd be better off as a faggot.

Corpsemunchers should be shot.

Kill yourself, retard.

yourveganfallacyis.com/en/you-cannot-be-100-percent-vegan
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/vegans-kill-animals-too

Because suddenly a penis.

I'm making Chinese food for a few friends this week. One is vegetarian but still eats eggs and fish, so I can just sub the meat for tofu, prawns and mushrooms in hers. I'm celeac however and that limits things. I will allways accommodate the needs of others as they do so for me. Its all well and good saying that you're cooking for them and they should be greatful, but it sucks pretty bad when you go to a friends and they can just tuck in to nice food whilst you can't have any of it. Besides, I love a challenge when it comes to cooking, I find the dietary restrictions fun as it requires a bit of creative thinking. Ive been cooking everything gluten free but I feel bad that my dietary requirements affect other people like that, and I wish I could just cook for them normally, but cross contamination is an issue so its just safer for me to cook gluten free until I get a better grip on it.

They're not an actual vegetarian.

>One is vegetarian but still eats eggs and fish
That's not a vegetarian, that's a pescetarian.

Geez, for someone who cares about life, you're quite the sociopath.

I don't make anything specifically vegetarian/ vegan, but I usually make a couple of dishes (ex lasagna, salad, bread, veggies) so people have that option if they want. I don't know anyone who has religious/ personal restrictions. But since I have a pretty well stocked kitchen, it wouldn't be hard to find something they could eat.
I used to have a friend that was allergic to a bunch of stuff. She could usually eat something I made, but if not I would offer to make her rice and find some snacks/ fruit she wasn't allergic to.

Last year I went to a pagan outdoor festival and cooked several big pots of food. The dish that the fewest people ate and had the most leftovers: pasta. It seems the crunchy natural fuck-you crowd is more concerned about fucking "gluten" bullshit than vegan bullshit.

The most sensible post in this thread.

My partner is vegetarian, so making a vegetarian option is just ingrained in me now. Its actually pretty damn easy if you're just not an egotistical asshole about it.

The most I'm willing to accommodate is vegetarian.

I can't do anything else because I am insufficiently educated on such matters, and I don't care to learn more about it. Also, some of these diets start becoming increasingly cost-prohibitive. I understand that vegans are "no animal products at all" type of people, but I'm not gonna go out of my way to figure out if the stuff I usually buy is vegan-friendly, and I'm not about to spend extra to buy certified vegan products.

I care about allergies and intollerances the most, as they are real medical issues. With allergies, I try not to make anything particularly good that someone cannot eat. With intollerances I'm not as strict as most people can at least taste safely or even eat a reduced portion.

I almost always include a vegetarian option regardless of the presence of any vegetarian. This can happen to be vegan also.
Occasionally I forgot worcestershire or something is not vegetarian and kept it a secret the moment I realized.
I also include an healthy option, which might or might not be the vegetarian one.

Sometimes I might be cooking something that won't appeal to weak palates, in that case I always make sure that a decent percentage of the guests can handle it; I don't wanna waste food and I worry that I won't feed enough people.

Vegans, hebrews and muslims, and any other special snowflake, can be men about their needs and eat whatever they can wihtout complaining, or they can go fuck themselves. Or bring their own food.

>allergies
Yes, I don't wish to be responsible for somebody's otherwise would've been evitable death.
>vegan
Yes, whether their reasoning are any combination of the following:
-Medical (doctor ordered it to treat some ailment
-Health (they believe it's healthier for whatever reasons
-Environmental (self explanatory, I think)
-Moral (self explanatory)
>halal/kosher
No. Fuck that shit.

I'd probably include vegan if I didn't know who was coming, I definitely would if cooking for my girlfriends family because her sister is vegan.

If you only eat halal then you shouldn't be at whatever event this is, you are not welcome.

When going to a vegan thing do you demand they cook meat for you?

I don't associate with faggots so that's never a poblem

No, I don't tailor my cooking to weak people.