Read Chesterton

>read Chesterton
>suddenly Nietzsche looks foolish

You read for silly things

I agree, you couldn't have said it better

>read one of many stupid anglos who argue against Nietzsche's having only read about his ideas from secondary sources
>'lol guys Nietzsche refuted all is well in the house of western civilization'

what does being an anglo have to do with it?

That was most definitely written by a German or a Russian

How can you take him seriously, look at how fat, ugly and subhuman he is

Actually why does anyone take any anglos seriously?

>getting blown out this hard by Chesterton

You do realize that wasn't an argument, right? How many questions can you beg in one post, I wonder.

Seriously, looksmaxing is legit for judging the worth of intellectual

If they're ugly and/or fat, they are subhuman and therefore probably (definitely) retarded.

Not everyone can live on 5kg of fruit per day.

>wore a cape.

It's an Inverness, which was a perfectly normal thing for someone of that time to wear you fucking retard. Next I suppose you'll make fun of Caesar for wearing a toga?

Veeky Forums has become everything Veeky Forums hated. An autistic friendless hypocrite in high school who just learned that a certain type of person in college is who they want to come across as so instantly get into philosophy only to be welcomed by more of the same kind of high school student who all congregate towards the right and worship Nietzsche and either live in Eastern Europe or suburban Indiana

Anglos are jews who constantly try to ruin everything

I never knew that white nationalists on Veeky Forums were anglos....this makes so much sense....

most don't know this, but it's true

If anyone was wondering what Baudrillard meant by simulacrum and simulation, he meant this comment.

Kek

You seem upset. I'll say a decade for you, brother.

>Anglos are jews

lol MI6 shills @ full damage control

>he doesn't know about the eternal Anglo

Poor child.

Chesterson wore a cape? He just got cooler in my book.

lol I love Chesterton but he's not entirely wrong, his arguments are often sophistic and he completely misrepresents his materialist opponents.

My favorite Chestertonism was in Orthodoxy when he said mysticism is like the sun - you can't look at it, but it provides the light by which you see everything else. Then I remembered Plato said that first in the Republic.

[citation needed]

>Then I remembered Plato said that first in the Republic.
Plato said you should try to look at it and that was what philoophers do, but yes, the influence is clear.

what did you read?
i just read the man who was thursday and liked it. atleast chesterton acknowledges anarchism, but it's a sure thing he's to law abiding.

what he does get wrong, and quite a few people do is to think that the rich are the true anarchists, who don't care for laws and regulations. while this may be true they are nonetheless dependent on the state to secure their property and position. so they are some kind of hypocrite anarchists. real anarchists refuse all institutions and don'T bite the hand that feeds them

Kek/1000000

sure you should look at it, but all you'll see is light, never the sun.

>his arguments are often sophistic

Is this supposed to be a bad thing?

BEADY
E
A
D
Y

Orthodoxy is good. 'The Everlasting Man' is pretty cringy. Pretty sure he was roaring drunk when he wrote it.

T R U T H
R
U
T
H