Real literature, for real people. None of this academic bullshit. Prose that cuts to the bone. Words like bullets...

Real literature, for real people. None of this academic bullshit. Prose that cuts to the bone. Words like bullets. He goes to raves and wants you to know it. He lifts weights. Don't forget to donate and subscribe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RlT3fTXFmW0
imdb.com/name/nm4251494/
vimeo.com/csar6
impossible-film.com/
instagram.com/lynn__kyle/
instagram.com/p/BHrzxMhjvAc/?taken-by=lynn__kyle
instagram.com/booksarebetterthanfood/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>clifford lee reddit

Cliffs kind of a loser. Book chemist is goat

>Real literature, for real people. None of this academic bullshit

You want to talk about Stephen King? Gross

And he's still not going to read your shit for free. Get over it, or better yet, figure out how to edit your own shit and query a publisher like every other scrub writer.

There is a CARMAX commercial that steals "Better than food"

CLIFF SUE! You're our guy!

this man is a sybarite who bloat like gerard depardieu before long

Veeky Forums has really gone full retard over this guy. Can we go back to a year ago when he was just a moderately decent booktuber that we could all enjoy

>mfw the guy was completely BTFO by a bitter fag
>mfw all those books could've help him articulate a comeback

What happened?

I still like him, but he's very easy to make fun of, and stirring up drama appeals to the sleazy part of my brain that craves tabloid stories.

26 years old my fucking ass lmao

Yeah I have to agree. Regardless of your personal thoughts about his work, he's just so fucking easy to make fun of. He's the textbook definiton of a pseud, and he makes it known every time he puts out a video. If you enjoyed this comment, consider supporting my Patreon(TM).

youtube.com/watch?v=RlT3fTXFmW0

Scroll down, Supprised the fag didn't know about four channel to be honestley

*tips*

I had to look away in embarrassment for most of this video. I like Cliff well enough, but goddamn, every time he said 'nigga' I winced. Or when he talked about how that poem made his girlfriend cry for five minutes straight.

imdb.com/name/nm4251494/

ole cliffy director ova heah

I also get the impression that he's a mooch who thinks he's above other mooches. The fact that his girlfriend is 15 years his senior just screams graverobbing on his part - even if he's in denial about it.

But, who am I to talk? Maybe I'm just projecting my own insecurities and he's a highly successful Hollywood socialite behind the scenes.

Any pics of her

great thread

Not that I know of. Here's his website and vimeo, though.

vimeo.com/csar6
impossible-film.com/

He seems to want to make a movie adaptation of the Story of the Eye.

What makes him a loser?

>Lives in nice apartment in DT LA.
>Travels the world.

What a fucking Pretentious fuck.

Not so much his financial/social standing, just his general bearing. He comes across as kind of talentless and self-conscious about it.

Kek.

instagram.com/lynn__kyle/

patrons
$234
per Book Review

Does he prepare his videos at all, he paused for like ten seconds right at the beginning

she likes her hashtags

Ah, so this is why Cliff started lifting.

instagram.com/p/BHrzxMhjvAc/?taken-by=lynn__kyle

What did she mean by this?

You guys are just jealous retards. I can see where he comes off as pretentious, but he clearly genuinely likes what he does and gets fulfilment out of travelling and reading books - that doesn't make someone a loser.

I think you're reading too much into things. Like I said, I enjoy the guy's content for the most part - he's just easy to make fun of.

>PLS GIBE MONI
>SO I CAN TRAVEL AROUND DOING NOTHING LIKE THE LIBERAL ARTS LOSER THAT I AM
> THANKS

T.GIRLFRIEND LIKE BIG BLACK MEN :DDDDDD

have you seen his reviews? He cant actually review or deconstruct or dissect at all.

this is him at 26. the person we see now is at least 35

you guys seriously need to grow up

thanks for saving this thread from the last page

Hey big Cliffy

instagram.com/booksarebetterthanfood/

Follow me guys

this guy's hair is so cringe worthy

He's actually bold but only on his right side.

Sage and reported

What do you have against entrepreneurs, commie?

#blackandwhite

really makes you think

More like fringe worthy

was this intentionally poetic?

DELETE THIS

Is this a cringe thread in disguise? If so you're doing a great job.

Why does he talk like he's out of breath every couple of words.

>not teaching social justice at a university and sucking feminist cock all day.
>not giving up an active and fulfilling life to spend countless hours dealing with overgrown children in a dreary setting

Sure is a real loser, user