Who has the best fast food wings and why is it pizzahut?

Who has the best fast food wings and why is it pizzahut?

>wings
>5 grams of meat, 15 grams of skin, 70 grams of bone
Wow, what a deal

Sounds like your dick minus the bone

Fuck you, and fuck Pizza Hut.
Ever since they changed to these new "bigger" wings the quality has gone down the toilet. They're 99% fat now and absolutely disgusting.
Used to be one of my favourite sources of free food when I worked for PH, now I can't stomach them. Glad I left that shithole.

Dominoes and papa johns wings have a ridiculous amount of fat, and theyre breaded so that just adds onto it. PH is the best and you're wrong.

>He doesn't like wings
Whats it like to be single

>Whats it like to be single
It's the other way around you fatass

>PH is the best and you're wrong.
But you're objectively incorrect, you fat fucking faggot

Look at this giant samefag lmao nothing better to do than samefag on some post talking about THE BEST FAST FOOD WINGS AT PH on a korean crabfishing forum on a saturday

Whats your adress bud, i'll order you some wings to calm you down

Checkers

Does Wing Stop count? Because they shit all over Pizza Hut's wings.

honestly fuck pizza hut, even if they didnt keep getting rid of the good sauces you cant even get delivery without having to pay like 25 dollars because of that retarded 15 dollar minimum. plus they got rid of the pzone which was GOAT

Their wings suck now. Years ago they were actually decent, overpriced but I still got em when I had a coupon.
Now I don't get them at all.

Buffalo Bill is the best, but I don't think they exist everywhere. Dominos are really good too.

in virginia the best wings come from ledos pizza.

there pizza is shit, it uses a sweet marinara, but there wings are the biggest, leanest, hottest anywhere in my town.

Wingstop, bar none.

I've never been anything but disappointed by Wingstop.

Wings Over has always been the GOAT.

La nova, buffalo ny

Wing Street is so close to being good, the meat itself is cooked right, but the sauce is awful. It's this viscous mess, like maple syrup.

Truthfully, there's no such thing as a good fast food wing because wings that have been sitting under a heat lamp for 20 minutes (see: Zaxby's) lose their crunch.

Rally's/checkers before they went lame and switched to sauce covered nuggets. When they were fresh and crispy, they were better than BWW or pizza hut

I know it's not fast food but Wing House is the absolute best.

why did they get rid of the breaded bone in wings?

Checkers/Ralley's is terrible.

if you're actually being serious, the answer is
>Chinese restaurants

no one else has the equipment to fry them hot enough and cheap enough