Do you guys ever combine the mcchicken with the mcdouble?

Do you guys ever combine the mcchicken with the mcdouble?

You mean a McGangbang?

You mean a McClownOrgy?

the McGangBang is actually what it's called though, took off in a big way back in ~2012.

>took off in a big way back in ~2012
You're a special kind of retard, aren't you

The two common names for it were either the McDank or the McGangbang

>he only takes the patty off the mcchicken instead of the whole sandwich
>he puts it on the bottom bun of the mcdouble instead of between the hamburger patties
What kind of dumb sandwich is this? It's certainly not a McGangBang.

It always seemed unholy to me to combine two different animal species of cooked flesh at the same time.

it was a thing way before 2012 you fucking newfag

I never said it WASN'T a thing before then did I?

maybe go back to highschool english, I specifically said it TOOK OFF IN A BIG WAY back in ~2012.

Does that mean it was INVENTED in 2012? Nope.

>The two common names for it were either the McDank or the McGangbang
I'm not sure which one is more cringe-inducing.

I use a double cheeseburger

isn't the difference between a double cheeseburger and a mcdouble the mcdouble has 1 slice of cheese and the double cheeseburger has 2 slices of cheese....?

Not sure what you're getting at. I didn't remove any patty. The only thing I removed was the unnecessary bread buns.

My technique is fucking choice, by the way

I use the top bun from the McDouble which is saturated in the beef oils and ketchup and I combine that with the top bun from the McChicken which has all the lettuce+mayo

The only thing I remove from the equation are the pickles and the bone dry bottom buns which do nothing but add useless calories

for real, sounds like something that would be forbidden in Leviticus

For me it's the Mcgangbang, the best fast food sandwich.

Yes. People like the mcdouble because its cheaper. I dont eat at mcdonalds often so its not going to kill me to buy an extra slice of cheese

if you aren't adding the filet o fish to the sandwich, you are a pathetic little twink

You mean the McGangbang?

>not ordering a mcdouble like a mac

for me

it's the

They actually have that now. It's called the Mac Jr.

>Go to McDonalds to try a filet of fish
>don't have enough money
>ask so how much for a mcchicken then
>still don't have enough
>say "ok man, no porbs" star to walk out
>guy says "we have items for 1 euro, like a burger andchicken sandwich"
>say "ok I'll have one and one"
>Ask "why all those not up on menu board"
>Guy says "they figure everyone knows about that stuff"

Seriously, no prices for single sandwiches, no value items up, everything all over the place. How on Earth do people cope? It's almost like they're ashamed of the totall and utter shit they're selling.

Yes but you put the mcchicken between the beef patties retard. Think about it like McChicken-tan needs to be spit roasted

At my McDonalds, if you order a McDouble "like a Mac" they charge you an extra dollar over what it would have costed if you just specified what ingredients you wanted on and off a McDouble.

And by "my McDonalds" I mean the one I go to, not work at, before anyone starts giving me shit.

Can they even do that? sounds like a shit mcdonalds cause most of the ones I go to don't do that.

it took off way before 2012

I've checked my receipts, if you order it like a mac, it'll say "Like a Mac" on the receipt and the price is higher. Otherwise, if I just say something like "no ketchup, add big mac sauce and shredded lettuce" it'll itemize it on the bill and have the lower price. It's pretty dumb. Especially when whoever is working at the drivethrough is some teenager all like "oh so like a mac? :DDD" because they want to push fewer buttons. The first time I realized I got screwed, I pretty much REEE'd for a few seconds while driving away before realizing it was pretty stupid to get pissed over a couple bucks.

>not putting two mcdoubles together to form a mcquadruple
makes me feel like i could die everytime i do it

Exactly. You put the whole McChicken in the middle of the patties with the bread. Anything else is McBullshit

So if you put bacon on it, would it tear open the mouth of hell to swallow your loved ones?

stop lewding her

If I eat at McDonald's, then a McGangbang is usually what I get

Are there anymore McDonald's tans out there?

Why does thread even exist?

it's great cause one sandwich has the lettuce and mayo, the other one has the pickles, ketchup, and onions, an cheese, so they complete each other.
also, this stupid bitch i dated thought it had to include fries inside but then it stops being a two dollar sandwich. well, back when that was just two dollars for the two sandwiches.

it's unholy to eat only one species' cooked flesh at a time anyway.
and i say this as a non-vegetarian who just tries to not eat a lot of meat cus i'm willing to admit it is murder, like the vegans say.

>Doesn't have enough for McDonald's
>Complains about McDonald's

Sour grapes if I ever saw them

That doesn't work you dumb fuck. You aren't supposed to include the two leftover bread slices.

be in canada so we dont have mac jr.

here they charge you for extra veggie toppings like tomato slices and lettuce so your method wont work.

almost forgot:
>big macs with tomatoes are dope.

McGangbang is more cringe-inducing.

You sure as fuck are

Did it a lot back in highschool. Definitely the best thing at McDonalds at the time, but I haven't gone to McDonalds for a while so I don't know if they added anything decent since then.