What's the best (culinary) nut? I'd like to nominate the Brazil nut as the most aesthetic nut

What's the best (culinary) nut? I'd like to nominate the Brazil nut as the most aesthetic nut

Other urls found in this thread:

straightupfood.com/blog/2015/11/17/sweet-potato-pecan-pie/
theguardian.com/global-development/2013/nov/02/cashew-nut-workers-pay-conditions-profits
telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/11577928/Blood-cashews-the-toxic-truth-about-your-favourite-nut.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IUnFlxSkb7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Walnut > Pecan > Cashew > Peanut > Pistachio > Brazil Nut

Macadamia > Hazelnut > Chestnuts > Cashew > Pecan > Pistachio > Peanut > Walnut > Deez

Deez

Pecan > Peanut > Cashew > ................. Walnut > Dog Shit > Hazel

My pick, would be the Almond

Activated or not?

activated ofc

nigger toe

Pistachio > *

this user knows what he's talking about

Nobody has mentioned the best nut, nutmeg, yet

couldnt tell you why, but i love walnuts
peanuts are good too but their p overpowering

I'll show you how to activate deez nuts.

Macadamia
Pecan
Hazelnut
Walnut
Brazil Nut
Pistachio

You just can't beat a macadamia

Are you me, I came here to post this...

Cashew nuts have the most neutral flavor making them the most versatile ingredient from salad garnishment to soaked and pureed with flavorings for a soup base, or sauce.

Walnut is the healthiest. You can eat as much as you want without throwing off your omega fat ratios too much. But pecan is tasty. I'm trying this recipe the next time I have some:

straightupfood.com/blog/2015/11/17/sweet-potato-pecan-pie/

I may add some flax and/or chia.

theguardian.com/global-development/2013/nov/02/cashew-nut-workers-pay-conditions-profits

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/11577928/Blood-cashews-the-toxic-truth-about-your-favourite-nut.html

Sounds like they need to fully convert to automation like other nut industries.
youtube.com/watch?v=IUnFlxSkb7c

Cocoa nibs have this problem too, and I don't understand why the pod dry and roasting process cannot be more industrialized.

I enjoy walnuts, but after too many I get this ache in the back of my throat. I prefer pistachio nuts

DEEZ

Big healthy almond> macademia> brazil> reg. almond> pistachio> pecan> walnut> hazelnut> steamy, fiberous shit> peanut> cashew

Who cares. If you improve conditions, they'll complain about layoffs. Poorfags need to bite the bullet, there is no escaping the reality of work needing done and demand for more comfortable jobs. The only way to alleviate the problem is to get rid of people without money, and that doesn't exactly help them.

Brazil nut > Macadamia > Hazelnut > Pistachio > Almond > Pecan > Cashew > Peanut > Walnut

Anybody who disagrees is a heretic

see

>ctrl-f cocon-

bunch of fucking plebs

coconut master race reporting in

those nuts are huuuugee

no wait

brazil nut? you mean niggertoes?

This is quite an interesting thread. Never seen such a variety of opinions on a food category. Here's my opinions:

TOP TIER:
Hazelnut
Pistachio
Walnut

MID TIER:
Brazil
Almond
Cashew
Pecan
Chestnut

LOW TIER:
Peanut

HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED TIER:
Macadamia

macas is best nut. its like crunchy butter

>not mentioning chestnuts

pleb

Macadamia is overrated. Doesn't taste like much of anything.

pretty good vegan street food

Delete your account.

my tenbux D:

he never said that

Macadamia is tasty af. A bit overpowering maybe.
For me is the cajú.

nigger toes always taste like bleach

What are you guys trying to say?

he should have mentioned based chestnuts

I did mention chestnuts, and I pointed out where with that screencap. The bottom of the MID TIER section.

You think you're trolling me right now? You don't know who you're messing with.

yeah, I'm aware of photoshop. youre going to have to do better than that

NUT

Click this link: Find where the post in question says "MID TIER" and go to the bottom of the list. What is the last item on that list? Bear in mind that everyone else ITT can do this and verify your answer, and that I can't photoshop content onto an actual imageboard.

i dont have time for this, have fun eating shitnuts

I win again.

Is roasted acorn any good? I know they're shit raw.

You really have to leach out the tannins. Most cultures like native americans and some asian grind them and run them through water baths before using them. Koreans have a kind of jello like dish made from acorn flour. The american indians used it more like a traditional flour.

\o/\o/\o/

Genius alert

are you 12?

Cashew has that great meatiness that I look for in a nut. Really screams luxury with every bite.

Smoked almonds

The rest are just memenuts

>no almonds
0/10 shit lists.

Correct list:
walnut > almond = hazelnut > macadamia = pistachio > pecan > Brazil nuts > cashew

peanuts are not nuts.

No I'm allergic to those and only those

Is this the new hipster thing? Hating peanuts?

This fuck niggertoes

WHY HAS NO ONE MENTIONED BUCKEYES YET?

Why couldn't you just post it yourself and be the first to do so, instead of just complaining about it?

because no one actually eats those except for people who want to recreate what people ate before they had access to better, actually edible nuts