What are my work oportunities in Japan with a Physics doctorate?

Hello, undergradfag here, I'm already studying for a Physics degree and my plan after this is looking for a doctorate.

In a future, I want to live in Weeabooland, so my question is: What are my work options there with this curriculum? I already know the difficulties that represents being a foreing in Japan, so skip that part.

Japanese work culture is shit. The Japanese will not treat you well within your work area or life for being a foreigner.

/thread
Instead, let's discuss how to find a Kurisu irl

B-but user, I want to live in Japan :(

How to get a job in Japan as a weeb gaijin

>Easy Mode
Teach english. degree really doesn't matter as long as its not total bullshit.

>Normal Mode
get an engineering degree, get a gubmint job in one of the gorillion bases/embassies we have over there

>Hard Mode
get internships in Japanese companies within your country during undergrad, learn near perfect Japanese, probably do a semester abroad even if it only means earning a few credits that semester.

>Nightmare Mode
stomp ass at an ivy league, pick up Japanese via only toilet reading, and get some Nippon uni sucking your dick for grad school/PhD.

Seems like Hard Mode is my way to go.

That idea seems good tho, but I don't have any idea on how to find a Kurisu irl

just kill yourself

Me neither user. I thought I'd increase my chances of meeting her if I pursue a phd but still no luck.

hmm interesting, any thoughts about lifestyle as a postdoc in Japan?

GL in your research of your rl Kurisu, user!
I'm sure you'll find her soon.

There are English workplaces in Japan. Especially when it comes to research. Do your research, look at job postings. Contact recruiting agencies. As an example, I got my job in Tokyo through Michael page.

Regardless, you have the option off working in a Japanese Japanese company, or a subsidiary of a foreign company. The latter usually has a better work culture, while the former is more "legit" Japanese. I went with the latter option because fuck that shit.

Don't bother applying to Japanese workplaces unless you speak, read, and write academic Japanese well. Rev up those anki decks.

This is actualy a good advice, thank you, user.

Feels like it'd be easier to find a Maho.

Either way, even if you do manage to find someone similar, they'd still be inferior to the actual thing.

>It's a faggot weeb watches sci fi animu and chooses a life path based on it episode
Bahahahahaha.

Where do you think you are?

>I still think it is the 20th century.
>I don't know anything about modern Japan.
>What is a Tokyo?
Literally this ^, you're a moron.

What if you're a Britfag, is Russell Group (or Oxbridge) okay for nightmare mode, user-senpai?

Based AmeriJap-senpai.

tuturuu

>they'd still be inferior to the actual thing
I know, but it's still the best possible scenario. Why would Maho be easier?

>super easy mode

marry a jap qt

Construct yourself a time machine, go to a timeline where you don't waste your time majoring in something no one cares about.

Anime isnt real life, youre going to be miserable with that physics degree of yours lul, unless you wanna circlejerk about muh purity on an asian image board

You have to be chuuni enough and act as a mad scientist. Women love the chuuni act.

Emphasis was on find. Not like genius cute shitposters are everywhere.

why would you want to live in japan? its a xenophobic piece of shit country. Japanese people are introverted faggots who will soon be extinct because of natural disasters.

also because young Japanese people don't bother dating and hence have no babies

Germany has a lower birth rate than Japan.

Not since mama merkel flooded the country with fugees. The total birth rate is above replacement level in Germany, the local german birth rates are not.

this hurts user because it will never happen

my bro worked in japan for many years and his boss is very friendly and polite, even gives lots of vidya when I was a kid and yep it's not translated.

Good luck you fucking idiot and have fun living a fucking nightmare, no matter what you do. Yeah, you may feel alienated in the States, but you don't even know what alienation means until you've been to Japan for a year.

Well aren't you a pessimistic autist, Japan is every persons dream. Hot girls and everyone loves anime, I dream of immersing myself in that culture and just because you can't integrate doesn't mean you can shit on everyone else's dreams.

Why would you voluntarily live in a place that regularly gets some of the worst earthquakes on the planet, is built near a gigantic active volcano, and is very close to North Korea, Russia, and China?