Try to name a sexier tasting food. I dare you

Try to name a sexier tasting food. I dare you.

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/107536/if-you-absolutely-despise-olives-there-could-be-a-good-reason-why#.Pfjstvqda
seriouseats.com/2014/09/guide-to-olive-varieties.html
youtu.be/HDzAwfSI1sw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Green Olive.

literally any other food in the entire world olives fucking suck

Child

/thread

>name a sexier tasting food

ok

Looking at it close up kind of makes you want to fuck it

>Canned olives
Trashman.jpg

If I was going to call a food sexy, I think I'd go with some kind of fruit, maybe mango or kiwi. Tangy and exotic.

Toro
/thread

They do taste like shit, you're probably just some fag who likes them cause you think they look cute in a cocktail or some shit.

Olives fucking suck for everything except making oil

Wait what is that yellow stuff? Looks too light for caramel

It's just a coloured super sugary syrup substance that's runnier than the white stuff, cadbury creme eggs are pure diabeetus.

That would be the "creme".

>liking olives

Veeky Forums contrarians at their finest

Oil is shit tho.

olives are great, I could eat them all day. I mix them with my scrambled eggs, it's pretty good.

In my book, just ripe strawberry taste better than meh black olive.

Yeah, olive oil is pretty shit I must admit but fuck, it's the only use for olives that doesn't suck complete shit apart from compost.

The only reason I'd use it myself is if I was cooking at another persons place and they didn't have any other oil

I prefer vegetable/canola oil or actual fat for cooking

>hexane-extracted oil
What I do is not use any oil, because I'm better than you ;)

Olives are like candy to me.

How the fuck do you cook without shit like eggs and pancakes sticking to the pan.

Got you there wiseguy

They kind of are candy. They have less protein per calorie than dates.

I don't eat eggs, because my actions are objectively better than yours :^), and I'd use a nonstick pan for pancakes if I liked pancakes, or just deal with them sticking to cast iron or carbon steel. I usually prefer to eat other stuff because anything made with whole wheat flour is more energy dense than pretty much all my other meals (I prefer to remain at my current fat content), and I like to avoid the carcinogens that form when cooking pancakes.

Black AKA California olives aren't allowed to ripen naturally. Try to buy another kind like purple Kalamata instead.

fucking awful
get out

fpbp desu senpai

this isn't the worst food ever thread

"It's shit." "No, YOU'RE shit."

What wonderful, mature, articulate discussion. Seriously - how old is everyone here?

What are you talking about? Different olive cultivars have different color when ripe. Some are better green, some black, some suit both. Why would kalamatas be the only black olives that are naturally ripened?

This is a cartoon website, not an academic journal.

10 years old obviously

You only eat glue, got it

im eight, shithead

Most of the black-colored olives sold in stores are are picked unripe/green then pumped into storage tanks with extra oxygen to turn them black and quickly brined in lye or other chemicals to preserve them which compromises their flavor and texture for a cost advantage.
mic.com/articles/107536/if-you-absolutely-despise-olives-there-could-be-a-good-reason-why#.Pfjstvqda
seriouseats.com/2014/09/guide-to-olive-varieties.html

Green olives are awesome but black olives taste like shitty metal

Testicle stretchers aren't food.

Black olives are okay.
But kalamata are superior in every possible way.
/thread

>mat jag aldrig kommer att smaka.

I guess I'm glad I'm not murrikan then.

GET OUTTTRT

I remember the first time I tried these, it was around Easter or so. I went over to a friends house and he had a whole basket of these things. He hyped them up as the best thing ever and wanted me to try them. "Best thing ever", what a fucking joke. There's just way too much of that creme substance, I gagged. It's like you've got a mouthful of sugary semen. Never again.

Warm and moist with a pleasing texture. Not just for eating too.

>tfw no gf to do the grapefruit method on me

youtu.be/HDzAwfSI1sw

I love this video but the sounds are horrendous

I do love black olives, but I gotta stick to the glass jarred kalamatas or something superior to that. Anything in a can is garbage. They're great in homemade red sauces for pasta.

To address your question I just love white chocolate raspberry cheesecake, it's like crack. If we're talking savory or plant things I could eat mushrooms forever.

Can't stand 'em, even as a kid I found them too syrupy and unappealing. More power to you.

Fascinating! What does it taste like?

Pink grapefruit is great shit. Love it on its own.

Being a paté, it's extremely rich and tends to be heavily seasoned with things like salt, black pepper, bay leaf, thyme, etc.

The boar meat itself is awesome. It's a much more flavorful version of pork, more like red meat. It might be a bit gamy if you ate it on its own, but it's perfect for a paté, where its stronger flavor helps it stand out from the fat and seasoning.

It's pretty much the best thing ever when spread on warm baguette.

pussy

cum

Black olives literally taste like salty milk and coins.

olives are my favorite snack, hands down. just got to small buckets of Moroccan olives and they are fucking great

These are so comfy

That's some good looking 'go 'za