Heh... is that it? 8100 is the best you can do?

>Heh... is that it? 8100 is the best you can do?

Attached: 1520529520958s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

no volume so what ever. we going to 6k. strap in

>no volume so what eve

What the fuck are you talking about?
Volume went sub 9000 and we are over 13k now. Meaning volume went up over 40% in less than 10 hours.

WHY ARE WE GETTING ASSFUCKED AGAIN THEN

>no volume
>crypto is dead

Attached: volume.jpg (973x438, 145K)

Again you are making no sense. We hit a bottom around 8am eastern or almost 4hrs ago. This is just a really slow recovery. Should hit $8400 by tonight.

>looks at USDT BTC pairing volume
kek, stay dumb Veeky Forums bros

i have given up hope

Attached: 1511616037735.jpg (300x360, 36K)

>so what ever
You mean "whatsoever", pajeet.

There is no reason for BTC to be over $4K.
I am expecting a return to $3K, which will still be good growth, and could see someone waiting for the $2.5K entry point, but anything above that is just short-term gambling.

on Binance, lol, fucking NEETs this is your average crypto investor, the NEET look at Binance BTC / USD chart to make predictions on volume, all I can do is KEK my ass out

Well user just remember life is always better when your sucking on a big pair of titties. Whores are cheap and shouldn't stop you from being happy!

yeah i only trade on underground exchanges and in alleyways, i was doing it before it was cool

fucking kill yourself mate. binance is one of the biggest and is going to stomp whatever exchange u like and then rape u with fees.

Attached: forest-whitaker-3_4.jpg (534x712, 41K)

xD

rofl bro, do you know why Binance has no volume on early on? BECAUSE BINANCE DID NOT EXIST U FUCKING RETARDED NEET

BTC / USD price IS NOT MADE ON BINANCE U FUCKING STUPID MONKEY

go to Bitfinex, Bitmex, and futures u fucking ignorant ape

lol, the fucking retardation level around here is too high as of lately

>Volume went sub 9000 and we are over 13k now. Meaning volume went up over 40% in less than 10 hours.

I know biz is brainlet to understand big picture. that 13k volume is still tiny. 8k support can break and go below around 7k. any time soon.

>BECAUSE BINANCE DID NOT EXIST U FUCKING RETARDED NEET

So Bitmex and BTC futures came before Binance, huh? Wow, so interesting.

wow, Bitmex is a price maker because intitutional players trade there

only NEETs and pajeets trade on Binance and if you think Binane is a price maker boy u deserve to lose all your money

Bitfinex is still the chart to look, but if you are smart u can predict Bitfinex movement looking at Bitmex contracts

if u still think Binance is the price maker for BTC USD i can not argue anymore lol, u fucking neets and pajeets are price makers boy, u also think the next bull run is imminent right?

I keked bro

Delta Volume is more important than Volume.

I always look at the coinbase exchange. They have the biggest volume in the whole wide world son.

AND IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol go look on binance chart now u fucking morons
4k btc on 1 min chart on Bitfinex

lol u fucking trash tier neets go to binance chart u fucking stupid apes

UUrgh...

Attached: 1520529520958sgt.jpg (250x250, 15K)

No shit. As expected, you totally missed my point.

If anything, BTC is highly undervalued.

The next 38 minutes are crucial for Bitcoin

32 minutes dipshit

all the longs getting liquidated at 7.9k~

Soon the panic selling will recommence.

Please biz, learn to short, profit from this shit market.

Call me crazy but I'm going long at 7.6k

Probably not gonna go very well for you user

You are crazy! Death Cross will happen in a couple of hours AND Daily MACD just crossed bearish. Have fun losing money!

Please user

You and I both know that as soon as I try to short this market, it will moon to 18000

The number one, time-and-again proven indicator of a moon, is me trying to sell.

hrly macd will cross back when its at 7.6k, that's what Im thinking at least. Why would you trade with daily macd?

Could get a decent bounce just don't get greedy and keep it open for long.

>keep it open for long
thats called retarded in this market

well this is Veeky Forums so my expectations aren't very high