Is it possible the Earth is semi hollow and there is a hole from North pole to South pole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxyfiBGCwhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go to one of the poles and tell us

No, that is not possible.

Look into Richard E Byrd read his diary of his exploration of Atlantic.

No I won't. It is not possible, period.

Possible, certainly. A lot of things are possible. It's possible the Earth is in fact shaped like a giant banana and a magical aether field distorts space to just make it seem like it's round. It's possible gravity doesn't exist, and everything is held down to the surface by an army of invisible flying gnomes.

The question you should be asking is if the model has any merit over existing ones.

> semi hollow
> hole all the way through

wut

A torus, Cletus, we call that a torus.

I'm a physicist. That's a donut.

Does the model have any merit?

Not really. It replaces most explanations of things like volcanism, earthquakes and the Earth's magnetic field with 'i dunno, lol'. You can't make any predictions on the way waves pass through the Earth or what happens as you dig deeper (i.e. it gets hotter). Certainly nothing that you can't do with the existing model.

I'm gonna give you a cookie, sir.
First for being one of the rare people here to actually care to answer cleverly and to try and explain.
Seconds for digging up that picture, that made me remember how I hated geology in school and how I was stupid to do so. You gave me a smile. Thank you

>t. Brainlet

I believe in the expanding earth theory

Considering the main demographic of the users of the word "brainlet", which is some kind of 15 year old youngling, orgasming on his IQ, and persuaded to know everything about science and that he'll be an major contributor to it, while having no idea what he's talking of,
and considering, I'm currently contributing in a study on the modelisation of LLSVP growth as thermochemical piles, of which you wouldn't probably understand a single word, I find your judgment of me rather amusing.

sounds like I hit a nerve lol

Not really. Just slightly amuses. And givong yiu some context so you can share my amusement.

Geologist here. No.

Although this flying gnome theory has me intrigued.

I've looked into Byrd. He was an antarctic explorer, not a retard.

>I've looked into Byrd. He was an antarctic explorer, not a retard.

Have read about when he fucking enters earth and talks to the hollow earth people or did you miss that part?

Of course there's a hole to a hollow interior inhabited by true Aryans. Any good /pol/ack knows this.

I'm a topologist. That's a coffee mug.

really makes think

no
/thead

youtube.com/watch?v=BxyfiBGCwhQ

Are you aware there is a very large research station at the south pole? People actually work there. There's no hole.

>hollow earth people
you mean the nazis?

Thank you i was looking for this video.