Veeky Forums humor

Veeky Forums humor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oc5U5mQNjew
theguardian.com/business/2016/may/02/further-future-festival-burning-man-tech-elite-eric-schmidt
money.cnn.com/2015/01/29/technology/chris-messina-non-monogamy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

being funny is fucking gay, shut the fuck you fucking faggot

/pol/ hasn't read Nick Land though

Nick Land has read /pol/ though

That is a good joke

I'll give you that

Yes, it is funny.

/pol/ here i have

some dank Veeky Forumsposting in here

*upvoted*

Here's a bit of Veeky Forums humour for ya

Jean Paul Sartre, he goes into this cafe right

And sez to the waitress, I'd like some coffee please

And she sez, What d'ya want in it

And he sez, just sugar, no milk

And she goes off ta get his coffee

But then she comes back

Sez there's a problem

Sez they've run out of milk

Sez would you like it without cream instead

Absolute madwoman

I wish those French pseudointellectuals were contemporary so I could catfish them by pretending to be a young girl online and then blackmail them into admitting they don't enjoy absurd gnomicisms as much as they pretend to.

Every time I see Beckett's "look at me, I'm such an artiste" faggot face in his faggot jumper, I just know that I could get him to admit he's a hack if I could figure out his fetishes and start tweeting him while pretending to be a 20 year old camwhore. I could make that piece of shit admit Waiting for Godot was the equivalent of an episode of Lost and he looks down on EVERYONE who takes his fakery seriously.

As if anybody on /pol/ could read nick land

What did you think of him

youtube.com/watch?v=Oc5U5mQNjew

I will make if short it is 4.15 am, here in Germany and i need to sleep. If i compare him to most contemporay thinkers, he is quiet good and has interesting ideas, but he doesn't really give you an answer, he just gives you a vage direction. If cybernetics are concerned, there are really better ones, sadly most are already dead, for example Günther Gotthard.

Why is Nick Land more popular here than Moldbug?

>Günther Gotthard.
Unknown to me, but apparently also a sinologist?

What exactly is it about China that makes people so goddamn autistic?

moldbug= fedora tipping greaslord californian tech autist and crypto-whig. Nrx is rebranded liberalism

Explain yourself coherently

Moldbug is surprisingly rigorous, a bit smarter, and less prone to bursts of irrationality than Land

>rigorous
>less prone to bursts of irrationality
Neither of these are good qualities Tbh, it bears witness of typical anglo and german (note that none of the great "germans" of philosophy and art were racially german) autism.

Get the fuck out of my sight you pissant.

Fuck off anglocuck, literally worse than jews

Moldbug's a total dork and it can be pretty obvious he doesn't have much in the way of historical concioussness. neoreaction is just californian libertarianism + tolkienesque retro LARPing. btw, Thomas Carlyle was a literal whig.

tell me, why are you so eager to get cucked by greasy tech venture capitalists?

here's some OC for you OP

Oh no I meant I'm laughing at you not with you

>neoreaction is just californian libertarianism + tolkienesque retro LARPing.
Surprisingly apt description

Fresh OC

>Moldbug's a total dork and it can be pretty obvious he doesn't have much in the way of historical concioussness.
He's definitely a dork, but he draws much more heavily from primary and secondary sources and, despite being occasionally cringeworthy, he does a far better job of concretely categorizing and totalizing things than Land does. He has far more historical consciousness than Land.

>tell me, why are you so eager to get cucked by greasy tech venture capitalists?
The current system is disgusting. Do you really want national policy to be influenced by the petty shrieking of the fucking culture war? Formalism would be far less prone to stupid shit.

user I really like this joke.

Do you mind if I save it?

Save yourself the trouble and don't

>Do you really want national policy to be influenced by the petty shrieking of the fucking culture war? Formalism would be far less prone to stupid shit.

SV/tech people represent the idiotic nadir of late capitalist civilisation. we've hit bottom. muh scary sjws and overzealous college activists are merely a by-product of the narcissistic hypermedia spectacle society created by these shitheads.

theguardian.com/business/2016/may/02/further-future-festival-burning-man-tech-elite-eric-schmidt

money.cnn.com/2015/01/29/technology/chris-messina-non-monogamy/

I see what you're referencing...sly eel

>Ex girlfriend walks through park on way to class every Wednesday at 10:53 am sharp
>I've been busy for a few days so I haven't jerked off
>testosterone too high
>feeling jazzed
>decide to confront her about being a bitch
>jump out, she's 30 ft away
>hasnt seen me yet
>palms sweaty, knees shakey
>panic and sit on a bench by the sidewalk where she can still see me
>whip out my copy of Ulysses so she will think I was just casually reading Ulysses in the park when she walked by
>she passes without seeing me
>anger
>girl book like a frisbee to scare her
>underestimate how heavy it is since I'd never actually read it
>it dips and hits her in the back of the head
>dozens of people saw
>I sprint away
>hid for hours
>find out by my nightly stalking of her twitter that she got concussed and is looking for whoever did it to press charges

Do I admit to it lads? I need my Ulysses back. It was a perfect decoration on my night stand

Are you saying they're structurally responsible for an all consuming form of consumerism, or that they're unusually stupid themselves? I don't believe the second regardless of two articles you link.

Young fan meets Joyce and asks to kiss the hand that wrote Ulysses. Joyce says no, cause that same hand has done a lot of other shit.

>Walking to class
>see some theater majors smoking and being boisterous
>as I edge closer the smoke blows into my face
>politely say 'hey it's a smoke free campus!'
>they laugh
>tall black man replies 'yeah and I bet you haven't even read shakespear, idiot!'
>all his friends laugh
Wtf

nice

>vage

love it

Only actual Veeky Forums humor so far desu

>What exactly is it about China that makes people so goddamn autistic?

Confucianism basically distills all social behavior into repetitive rituals, how much more autistic can you get?

I'm not sure if the fact that i did the same means i belong on Veeky Forums or in a mental institution. Also, have a painted qt.

This is the non-AP curriculum, ladies and gentlemen

our Nick hates /pol/ though

Perfect men don't exi-

wtf mushrooms don't get big like that

>gaslightling
reeeeee sjw get out

Tomas Transformer, 2011 Noblist

prettier

w-what's this from

isn't this just plato for lazy people

He ended up being wrong about that like a day later though when Brexit won.

this is such a classic, I hear there's a penguin edition coming out xDDDDd

>Beckett
>French

They are both popular. Most people who read one read both.

You have to read moldbug before you can meme him though, land you can easily pick up the memes without reading so in the meme market he will always reign supreme

Pol is not 'no enemies to the right' though retard.

They will bash anyone, especially gay Jews like Milo