Hey Veeky Forums I was fucking my girlfriend the other night, and it got me thinking...

Hey Veeky Forums I was fucking my girlfriend the other night, and it got me thinking... What is the evolutionary purpose of the female orgasm? Why do girls need to feel good during sex? I understand why males would need this mechanism, because they are the dominate sex and they need some motivation to go out and fuck women and reproduce. But all the female needs to do is sit there and accept the male. Females cannot reproduce with multiple males in a short amount of time in the same way a male can. What's the deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2016/08/new-theory-suggests-female-orgasms-are-evolutionary-leftover
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My guess is so females are more accepting of reproduction and more interested so it's easier for sex to occur. The more they realise that sex is pleasurable, the more they will want to reproduce. Of course not every girl feels that way but I think as a general, it's not wrong.

At least in theory, it seems logical.

Of course there's no basis for that really, and it's still kind of a mystery.

WHY DO YOU TWATS KEEP ASKING ABOUT EVOLUTIONARY PURPOSE SWEET JESUS MUTHAFUCKIN CHRIST

Sorry I believe you thought you were on the /creationist/ board, not the Veeky Forums board. Please go back Christfag.

It causes muscle contractions that literally suck up semen and aid in getting pregnant. Male cums first then female immediately after for best effect.

It is just a /pol/ troll tactic.

This and to seek out sex.

I meant evolution is not a streamlined process, and that there is not necessarily a purpose for certain qualities found in nature.

A quick google would have helped, but now I suppose you just wanted an excuse to tell a Soviet jumbo crayon inventory about how you're getting hillbilly humping.

I think he's saying that not every morphological and anatomical feature of an organism has an evolutionary advantage

>evolutionary purpose
L0Lno, Lrn2evolution fgt pls

>everything needs a purpose

>Be user
>Gf asks you to go to her house and watch movies
>She have house alone
>imgonnafuck.jpg
>You arrive to her house
>As you start watching movies you start kissing and then the fuck
>In the middle of the fuck you start remembering about that class in biology
>Evolutionary Purpose
>Your gf cums
>"Hmm... whats the evolutionary purpose of the female orgasm?"
>"Huh, user wtf?"

>she actually says user

Why are you taking the Lords name in vain? Science is a tool He has given us to study His creation.

wat?

Science allows us to study the theory of evolution and speculate on its causes and implications. I can tell from your post that God did not choose to give you any mental gifts, and you are probably a sodomite engineer.

You can always make up something that sounds reasonable for questions like this. sciencemag.org/news/2016/08/new-theory-suggests-female-orgasms-are-evolutionary-leftover

The female orgasm feels good as kind of a side effect. But evolutionarily, it evolved to help semen penetrate further into the vagina, and therefore the uterus through muscle contractions.

This
/thread

We all start off as females. The stuff necessary to orgasm develops before the penis does, I suppose.

Maybe you did, but I've always been 100% grade A man

>he's posting on Veeky Forums
>which implies that he studies science (and likes it)

Yeah pretty sure there's a little bit of gay in you, bruh

"Sodomite engineer" is redundant.

HOLY KEK

>accidentally introduced myself as user
>its been a whole semester now and she still doesn't know
send help

bazinga