He isn't majoring in a engineering degree

>he isn't majoring in a engineering degree

Enjoy being poor faggots.

I've got two master of engineering from top 10 uni from different countries and still poor as fuck since I'm doing my PhD.

>Also Japan pays their engineer paydirt so I'll be poor my whole life.
>my yellow fever is so strong that I accepted this fate.

Me too, son, me too. In fact, I'm a nuclear engineer living in Japan... do you know how hard finding work is when they're too scared to actually initiate any reactors?

>do you know how hard finding work is
Well, I did the shuukatsu like the other Japanese but I wouldn't settle for a technician wage while working like a Soviet in a Gulag so I stayed at school. (Plus black companies a shit)

To be fair, nuclear is a pretty bad idea in Japan.
>wind is abundant
>geothermic activity
>biomass research is in a golden age
Why would anyone in their right mind think nuclear facilities in Japan is the optimal solution?

Do you have a job there though?

I'm working as an English teacher.

That is arguably better. You are exposed to the high school aged girls and don't forget that the age of consent in Japan is 14 so if you ever want a taste of that pussy you go for it my man.

But muh European morality?

Who the fuck cares about morality? You already traveled all the way to Japan and got a job, I don't even know how.

Now start fucking little girls. Get your own anime, just make sure it doesn't end up being prison school.

if a 30 year old jap girl looks 18, that means a 14 year old one must look like what, 10?

nice way to lose your job, pedo

That's exactly why you gotta fuck them.

I am not a pedo because there the legal age is 14. Their 14 year old girls are the 18 year old girls over here. To be a pedo you should be fucking girls who are like 3 years old.

retards like you always forget romeo and juliet laws exist and are very widespread

>literally criminalizing free will
People like you should be removed from free society and moved to totalitarian counties where you belong.

This chick is 21. Subtract 7 years, and you're definitely a pedo

You know what they say.

If she's 14, I'm 14.

Seriously though, how small must your dick be to prefer underage nips to someone like this?

Who says I don't like that girl. She's hot. I would fuck her.

Buuuuuuuuuut in Japan the age of consent is 14 so I could fuck girls like your pic AND underage girls. The pool of pussy in bigger. In the american and european world there is no freedom of sexuality. There are literally laws that say that you cannot fuck certain people because of "age".

Japan also has these bullshit laws but at least they are real about it. They know people want to fuck 14 year olds, so they allow it. In the perfect free world, there should be NO LAWS regarding sex of any kind, except for one:

>CONSENT

If the other person consents to give you the pussy then it shouldn't matter if she is 40, 18, 14 or 8. She gave her consent.

you'll still lose your job

You just have to do it on the down low.

There are places where businessmen meet with school girls. It is a business in japan. Go get that sweet, sweet pussy.

nigga that's called child prostitution and it's illegal, kill yourself pedo

>oversized fake tits
>30 lbs of make up
>masculine face
lmao user
>2017
>being this retarded

>a literal pedo
low test

>low test
>continues to post a doll girl that looks like what a homo would post if asked "what kind of girls do straight guys like"

>fake tits
hello virgin

You can literally see where the retoucher dodged and cloned out the surgical scares, quite obviously in fact.

I'm a straight guy and I'd fuck that doll.

-t. straight guy who'd fuck that doll

when I am god emperor I will find out what causes pedophilia and liquidate everyone with that trait

Japs are the ugliest asians and asians are the ugliest race of people. Fat, flat faces. Fat cheeks. Small, brown eyes. Fat, flat noses. Small tits. Flat asses. Annoying characteristics.

And yet the highest average racial IQ, poor you, just jealous of the superior Nippon Mongoloids.

They have a higher average IQ but their bell curve is steeper than whites which means whites have more high level geniuses which explains why most scientific discoveries and technological advances have originated from whites. Secondly Japan is tied with China in average IQ at #3 with 105 while Singapore ranks #1 with 108 and South Korea at #2 with 106.

Still though, Japan is one of, if not The technological powerhouse(s) of the World.

Therefore, I'd consider it a fitting place for the STEM guy with yellow fever, wouldn't you?

>japs are the ugliest people

wow you don't consider blacks human, what a fucking racist

Japs are honorary whites

Japan is pretty good, certainly the best out of Asia.

Whilst, according to that map, the Middle East, Africa; Central America (Mexico, et al.) and South America practically do not exist.

That's pretty funny, thank you, user.

>tfw weeb engineering student

It's under 18 in most of europe though
t. Germany AoC 14