Name one alt coin that’s 250+ EOY

Stop being faggots and tell me which coins will be mooning me from the back of the bus

Attached: 8B996C5F-ACD0-441D-872B-5EC50F5F7341.jpg (480x564, 40K)

Confide

Easy biz bro.....ONTOLOGY

WET

COSS. It's at the bottom (not mooned like 99% of what will be posted here) and offers actual dividends based on the exchange volume.

Nice measurement of growth dipshit.
I can tell you that Zcash (currently sitting at $225) will probably be worth more than 250 at the end of the year. Also, I know quite a few shitcoins with a really low supply that might end up being priced around their current value at the end of the year

Seconded

Or ZER

Nuls

CEFS

Unironically this

EOS
O
S

Coss mooned to $3. That's when all of us who bought at 6 cents sold.

nuls gang? nuls gang

Attached: 1517548222127.png (731x894, 963K)

ETH might be $250

kek

This

If you were smart enough to ride that wave, you'd be sitting on a huge pile right now waiting for another shot to $10~$20 in the medium term.

ENG

JNT

>$250
check out BTC OP

Wan

>be black
>having a father

Pick one

Why? I moved it all into request instead.

Litecoin is the safest bet to hit $250. Possibly NEO. ZCash is going to blow past $250 like it's nothing. GBYTE ATH was $800, so I could see that coming back. NANO will be $250 eventually, but I don't know about EOY.

cum coin

cheap af today...
and I know i'm fucking retarded for not dropping my heavy bags at a loss for this..

QTUM

Vechain, it’s rock bottom w/ xNodes and has a ton of support to rocket lined up. It’s the antidote to crypto FUD.

trap

No it’s not

TrapCoin? We need this

ZRX on coinbase. You’ll be a early adopter

Yep, it's Jane Marie. Trap.

Bitcoin :^)