How do you sanitize/disinfect your kitchen surfaces after you cook chicken? Is Lysol spray good enough?

How do you sanitize/disinfect your kitchen surfaces after you cook chicken? Is Lysol spray good enough?

>pic related im making chicken rn

>casual post-cooking wipe down
distilled vinegar in a spray bottle
>if I think I contaminated any surface with raw meat
Lysol wipe

Don't smear raw chicken all over your fucking kitchen.

I don't do that, but sometimes raw chicken juice runs off the cutting board into my countertop.

I don't eat a lot of chicken. When I do I wash my board with hot soapy water, then wipe it down with clorox bleach at full strength, and let it air dry.

don't buy cheap as fuck contaminated factory chicken

do americans really eat this raw?

My mom brings it home from her restaurant since it's cheaper from where they order it than getting it at Publix.

>my mom steals food
That kinda made me sad at first, but props to her for sticking her neck out for her kids. A small act of daily heroism. I am now happy.

Sounds like she owns the restaurant. If not, it still might not be stealing

I think he means the restaurant orders extra for her.

Nah she orders extra. The other owner of the restaurant is cool with it.

>having a publix
>not living on pubsubs

I know a guy who robbed the chicken store and claimed the chicken was his because he likes chicken.

Fried chicken is best.

>not having a cutting board with juice/ blood channel
Kek, what a faggot

>the chicken store
is there a store that only sells chicken

I wipe everything down with a sponge impregnated with hot water (135F) and antibacterial soap. Apply liberally to any surface that needs to be cleaned, wring out the sponge, rinse it with hot water, wring it out again, and then use it to mop up the wet surface.

Once all signs of soap are gone and the surface only has trace amounts of water left, I dry it with a clean towel and leave everything to air dry for a while. There's literally no need to use lysol, vinegar, bleach or any other harsh agent if you have time to let things dry out. None of the harmful microbes can live without moisture.

Microbiologist here, I have bad news for you friend.

You should go look at your hand under a powerful microscope.

>boneless skinless chicken breast

who are these idiots who pay extra to have the best parts of the chicken removed?

>claims to be microbiologist
>currently lurking a martian rock image sharing board

citation needed or gtfo

why? I wash my hands pretty often. I work in a lab, so hygiene is a pretty high priority.

Boil some water and pour it all over your kitchen surface.

Do fags really worry about raw meat germs? Not saying I cook dirty but it's never on my mind cause I never get sick from my cooking

i usually use a clorox wipe.
they last a while since sanitizing from raw meat is the only single thing i use them for, so i consider the cost negligible.

>Not just wiping everything down with hot water and a dry cloth, bit of detergent if it's greasy
>antibacterial soap
>disinfectant
Can't wait for WW3 so all the amerifats die from lack of pathogen tolerance

Blowtorch

I've sprayed windex on the chicken before handling it and I've never had any cross contamination issues

Viruses can't survive without moisture and warmth. Bacteria can.