Veeky Forums here. what is a breakfast i could make that will have a lot of protein, low carbs...

Veeky Forums here. what is a breakfast i could make that will have a lot of protein, low carbs, and wont take very long to make?

Scrambled eggs and precooked bacon? Should take well under a minute.

Eggs

6 boiled eggs and protein shake with nonfat milk.

Steak

Ground chicken or turkey seasoned with protein powder, form into sausage patties.

Omelette with meat as a filling

You got your egg, and you got your meat. Omelettes are not hard to make.

the extra virgin stuff is the quickest

tuna straight from a can. it's bland as fuck but you get used to it and it can be prepared and gobbled down in less than a minute.

also mercury is a myth

Pro tip: Fry your tuna from a can before eating it. It tastes completely different and is fucking amazing.

spunky crackers

>mercury is a myth

>mercury is a myth
xD

>fat fuck on a cut on FUCKING FEBRUARY falling for le keto meme
>Veeky Forums here

You're not fooling anyone chubs

you could also go the smoothie route if you're looking for a thing you can have prepared and just blend. You can have an extremely high protein content without carbs easily, just make it custom for yourself. pea protein isolate, nuts, chai seeds, cocoa nibs, do it up!

but also, if not insanely clear at this point: eggs

are you suggesting that the body engaged in ketosis does not result in absolutely insane losses? I've been on it for about 1.5 years and have lost 110 pounds. It's not a meme, it's real. And no, I don't work out.

Eggs can be taken in a drink format. One big spoon of sweetened condensed milk (or one spoon of sugar, with the option of one spoon of tinned milk or milk), one egg, pour boiling water on top, stir, wait, drink.

>projecting

Make yourself omelets with as much meat as you want. Usually takes less than ten minutes. Or boiled eggs. Use heavy cream instead of milk, since milk is full of carbs.
Good luck, fellow Veeky Forumsizen.

Not that poster. but I had to do a research paper for a shitty humanities class and picked metal-poisoning in canned fish as my topic. From what I read it seems like you'd have to eat a ludicrous amount of tuna every single day to actually be poisoned. Like tens of cans.

Your weight loss is not real.
You will gain it all back when you stop the diet, or you will die if you don't stop it.
Starvation is not a diet.

>2-4 eggs prepared your way, i do over easy
>3 strips turkey bacon, precooked so it takes a second
>half an avocado
>1-2 slices whole wheat toast
That's my breakfast every morning and I've been making hella gains.

Just munch on unappetizing dry chicken breast like you always do, Veeky Forums boy.

But mercury poisoning (having a huge spike of Mercury in a short time frame) is not the issue.

Heavy metals is hard to get rid of from the body and they gradually accumulate over time in places like the heart, lungs and especially the brain.

The gradual accumulation of heavy metals, such as lead and Mercury is the real disease-maker.

Nah, fuck off.

yes

>guy loses 110 lbs
>Your weight loss is not real.
>Starvation

eggs. lots of eggs, avocado, toss in some salsa, onions and/or sun dried tomatoes if you're not going to come near your carb limit for the day. pic related minus the toast

Another Veeky Forumsfag here. Oats, water, protein powder in a mason jar. Shake it up, put it on the fridge overnight. Dig in with a spoon in the morning.

*milk, not water. Oats, milk, protein powder. Put a little cinnamon in too if you want too.

Just make some oatmeal and stop being a faggot.

Not in a mason jar but this was my post workout shake. Got it to perfect level of carbs/protein/fat and calories for my body after time and tasted great. I used the ON banana flavor powder for that one.

a breakfast with a lot of protein and low carbs.... asshole.

Steel Cut not Rolled

When someone asks for protein and not carbs, I'm thinking someone trying to get fit that someone who already is. Try an omelet made out of egg substitute like egg beaters and low fat turkey sausage or ham. Lots of protein and even with a slice of cheese clocks in at under 200 calories.

Full fat milk. Plenty of protein and fat.

Cottage cheese.

>implying metals are real

What's a good substitute for avocado if you're too poor to buy avocado? They're like $3-5 ea minimum where I live.

In what recipe/context?

Who's that semen demon?

ham and cheese cubes

in the context of 'highly fatty but highly nutritious'

Why would you save a pic of such an unattractive woman?

if you're looking for a baking recipe substitute: butter or coconut oil, or some other type of fat. if you just want a substitute for the nutrition.... i guess a well mixed salad with olive oil and lots of fatty nuts (like walnuts and pecans) would do the trick?

jesus fuck you need some carbs to you dipshit. oatmeal is the breakfast of the sporty dudes.

lol.

at you, not with you.

Your mind has been warped by the carbohydrate jews

I usually cook 3 eggs in the microwave and have it on one slice of toast, along with a protein shake.If I wasn't constantly trying to leaner leaner whilst building muscle I'd probably have 4 on two slices of toast.

The fuck you live? I live in Ohio and they are .75$ to 1.50$ depending on size and type year round.