Who else infinity (∞) tier knowledge?

Who else infinity (∞) tier knowledge?

Ma. AMA

you mean ask US anything

Of course. I don't care about such tiny insignificant things

If you're below Level 5 you don't belong on Veeky Forums

but what if that's just level 7

Level 5 is the only one worth a shit.

Level infinite should be not caring about that chart in the first place. that picture sucks

and so does your post. anything put to word is blaspheme to truth. this includes my post as well. there is nothing wrong with being a heretic, user

Level -2 here. I don't hold any belief, ideology, ego. I'm just a spectator, a spectre.

Oops. I just realized that's an ideology itself.

If the loss of self-hood maxe you infinity tier, is every master of the Zazen literally Jesus from time to time?

realizing that was your only mistake

I think I'm between Level 4 and 5.

+1. This picture is retarded.

>Suicidal thoughts are just as arbitrary as the desire to live.
>As all knowledge is inherently founded on faith, it is a personal choice as to whether to include religion in a consistent worldview.

What books/thinkers cover these two ideas?

so what meaning did you make yourself?

I absorbed Nietzsche's philosophy more or less completely.

Aspiring to be an Overman desu. I make my home in the heights, and occasionally swoop down to disrupt the ressentiment-filled rabble with my golden laughter.

Jesus? No, that's just silly. But /Christ/? Yes, yes indeed.

>tfw I'm at 4.5

How's it going with that so far? If you say you've absorbed Nietzsche, how do you fill the holes left by his untimely insanity and demise?

>How's it going with that so far?

It's going good desu. Zarathustra changed my life. One of the most important lessons was to not give a shit about something so petty as politics, which is weirdly the fixation of so many today.

>how do you fill the holes left by his untimely insanity and demise?

He didn't leave that many holes. There was a big one left at the end, which is a shame, but he at least took us some of the way along the road. A good start.

>Implying there's a real difference between level 1 and level 6

I know, it went from less reasonable to more reasonable, then full retard again at level 6.

So how does everybody feel about living at the end of philosophy, at the pinnacle of human thought, and having already achieved absolute understanding of knowledge mainly by virtue of the time they live in making this particular (and ultimate) understanding the most popular and widely held?

I sure love it. Could you imagine living in a time leading up to this zenith of all thought? Would be dreadful.

>All knowledge inherently founded on faith

Lrn2Descartes, they're rare and almost always self-referential, but infallible foundationalist truths exist.

He also advocates a steam-powered consciousness, but you'll have to pick and choose somehow to get a coherent picture of Descartes.

OP you retarded faggot, any precieved uplifting from "the illusion of existence" is itself rooted in your existencial being, as you dont know any other view point that is not rooted in your existential expirience. The current illusion you expirience, that of "The real fabric of being, which is beyond the corporeal existance" is an illusion that is, itself, precieved and defined by the same means that anchor your inevitable corporeality in existence. The "Delusional dream" you are seeing is nothing but a mirage that can easily be a result of your experiences in the material world, rather than the arguably unobtainable immateriality that you describe as the vessel through which you are now spectating your essence in the world.

ofcours, you can argue that even I, in my point of view that is depended on my existance, cannot argue that immateriality is unobtainable as I am just as stuck in my existential point of view as you are, but that certainly does not mean that "beyond essence", you can expirience the "real" world ,or describe it, as "beyond essence" is too elusive for us to comperhand, let alone, see and describe.

Just read Nietzsche, he's literally Level 5: The Philosopher.

could just as well read Sartre or any atheistic existentialist.

wel LOL yes op cleary is a faggot isnt he xD

Why is your list upside-down?

>infinity (∞) tier

this whole picture is high school level knowledge

Level 5 reporting in

I know this is a shitpost image but I would argue that you can be multiple levels at once. You can be a level 5 but still 'find knowledge' in the meanings of constructs upheld by the world like a level 1.

>infinity (∞) tier knowledge
You are like little babby.

this chart is basura tbqh fampai

A lot of John Barth's ideas cover this sorta stuff. The first "real" story in Lost in the Funhouse is a good jumping off point.

Completely arbitrary stoic/Buddhist biased listing. Literally no reason to put any tier over another, since you're supplying less explanation/elucidation/rationale to the philosophies you dislike.

if you're at level infinite and you're not enjoying the fruits of life and the wealth of this world and not helping any of your fellow mortals, you dun goofed.

I recently became a level 5 from level 2. I'm really happy I made this transition.

This thread makes me cringe and you're all pretentious fucks.

>Level 6
>All knowledge is inherently founded on faith.
What about statements that begin with "It seems to me to be likely that..."?

Honestly, I was at Level ∞ and now I'm at Level 0

I want to say that I'm level 5, but level 6 makes sense to me and I've had these sorts of thoughts many time.

Why didn't you ascend? Why did you reincarnate into a lesser being?

ITT: highschoolers relating belief frameworks to RPGs

>level 0 and proud
>probably way smarter than you

Tfw actually lvl 5, but keep having dismal lvl 2 thoughts

Does Evola fit anywhere?

obviously, whatever level you're at is the best

Because believing in yourself as a deity and worshipping the things that are created is immoral. It's the epitome of spiritual prostitution. We need to worship the creator of everything and stay faithful to that creator.
God is real, but he isn't found in many different religious teachings where "all religions are describing the same God". He only has one truth and it has only been revealed to us in the Bible.

keep arguing all you want, go and see for yourself when you get bored.

This is funny. My intellectual journey was basically:

redditors are more enlightened than monks.

shit picture

>tfw patrician level 0 knowledge and fedoras cannot prove you wrong

I prefer level 4 to 5. I think that the Nietzsche approach to solve nihilism by creating your own meaning is just a poor attempt at rationalizing and coping with the fact that the literary or artistic or adventurous or intellectual lifestyle that you wish to pursue is inherently incompatible with the fact that it is all totally pointless and without engaging in the self-delusion of making your own meaning it probably would be comparably enjoyable to masturbating and playing video games (or pursuing your carnal pleasure of choice) instead.