Recommend me a book that will make me start being open to the idea of love again

Recommend me a book that will make me start being open to the idea of love again.

Not too sound /r9k/ as fuck but is there a great novel that writes about the beauty and possibility of true love.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus_Rising
shinyvideos.com/sv60.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crime and Punishment desu

White Nights (short story)

Hyperion by Friedrich Hölderlin

Romeo and Juliet

la parte de los crimenes (2666)

love is probably most recurrent meme in literature so question is kinda weird

Of Love and Other Demons by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, one of my favorite novellas

But it usually tends to be tragic love where, in time, they will resent one another

>book
>idea of love
you're going down a really shitty road. it's a surefire way to be thinking about the 3rd act when you're in the 1st act.
also true love suggests there is untrue love which is such a big load of bullshit. people might pretend to love but that's obviously not love and really quite the opposite. the only reason why love is misunderstood or contested as a concept is because most people can't deal with the fact that it's pure bliss and fucking terrifying at the same time.

Or kys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus_Rising

REMINDER THAT SIZE REALLY DOES NOT MATTER

0D562E9

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

This graph just means the first time you touched a boob or got your dick touched. It proves nothing about finding long term partner.

definitely not my diary desu ;_;

wutherig heights

cathy 2 is cute! CUTE!

villette

bunp

women find men in workplace to cuck their main provider, but they find their main provider in bars or online

This d e s u, 100%

Steppenwolf is a strange variation on this

>No friends
>Don't drink
>Hate internet

Shit

reminder that women display photos of their children on their desk, but never of their cuckolds

Anna Karenina

Stoner. srs

bimp

>tfw she doesn't bring you flowers for your birthday, as is the tradition :(

i guess you get to scoop up one of those qt church girls

War and Peace lad, many characters go through exactly your mentality and get out of it

no.

Holy shit I am fucking hopeless

houellebecq

This or Dante's Vita Nuova.

this qt will talk to you about love all day long

shinyvideos.com/sv60.htm

How Can the graphs of men and women be different from another, lads?